no news whatsoever on it

also priest deserved it for being a fucking gutmensch
if you open your door to a fucking rapefugee you should know what to expect

>inviting a sandnigger into his house
so this is what you call "Natural Selection"

THIS, bruder
let them learn the hard way

>PRIEST WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LET A SANDNIGGER INTO HIS HOME TO USE THE SHOWER

Good thing he's dead. Disgusting traitor.

>*PRIEST* WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LET A SANDNIGGER INTO HIS HOME
*Europe
learn to spell OP

He relaxed around niggers so its his fault.

> mudslimes kill all christs
> atheists kill all mudslimes afterwards
> paradise without no religion can begin

I can find about 3 articles in 1 min about this.
From german newspapers.

>it was all a plan of the buddhists

This, honestly. What we need now is a red pilled version of the commie atheists that had no problem with killing tens of millions of people.

looks like that priest didn't do it the traditional way. should have listened to his (((pope))).

on page 3412

>nigger knocks on my door yesterday asking to use my wi-fi
>slam the fucking door in his face

nobody is coming into my home without permission or fatal gunshot wounds

I wouldn't do the same out of distrust of others. But he was following the principles of Christian charity/his duty as a priest.

This really speaks to me, a guy lets you into his home because he wants to help you, and you inflict lethal force on him as thanks. This is truely the nature of our enemy.

Never open the door.

THESE ARE ALL JUST ISOLATED INCIDENTS, DO NOT PLAY THE GAME OF THE FAR RIGHT BY CONNECTING THE DOTS, TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FIVE, NOW MAKE SURE TO GO SEE THE LATEST GHOSTBUSTERS REMAKE LIKE A GOOD GOY

If you have to kill tens of millions of people you aren't making yourself better than the Muslims.

I don't mean to say "if you fight your enemies they win", but it's important to recognize that the use of force isn't something to take lightly. Otherwise you are not qualified to make such decisions in the first place.

SPREAD THE NEWS, BOYS

GET IT ALL OVER TWITTER

Bullshit. We fought the nazis and our live improved, we fought the commies and our lives improved, we should fight the arabs. If you kill your enemies, you win.

>priest

Natural selection already happened as soon as he chose a life of celibacy. A Pole should know this.

>ISIS: Latest Dabiq release called “Breaking the Cross”. Calls on followers in the west to attack Christians.
Really makes you think

But haven't you heard - we're all supposed to be equal :^)

Glad to have you back, Adolf and Ike

And you can fuck off, Jane Fontana

you can quit being a priest at any time
death on the other hand is final

It probably wasn't a refugee though. Just a normal morrocan pretending to be one in order to enter.

Probably even worse though.

Here, in a city called Lyngdal a "refugee" was possibly stabbed by another today.
> Police asks for tips on how this "refugee" came to Lyngdal, or even Norway
> Illegals killing each other

>opening your door to a sandnigger
>letting someone you dont know in your house
>letting him use a shower
He wuz axin fo it desu senpai.

>We fought the nazis and our live improved
Did it?

Good job, Belgium.

Pretty rare desu

how many refugees you're importing?

Its liechtenstein mate.
None.

Yes, but at great cost.

fucking based

That's a good album

Europoors are screwed. All hail Brexit.

LEON DEGRELLE WHEN !

REX NOW !

((((liechtenstein))))

It is a based country.

Never been frogbro, but my point is that there's too much money there to play cultural diversity games

One rule for the rich, another for the rest of us

Also check'd

I guess you are right. But sadly that improvement has proved very temporary.

haha

Obviously a confused homo and right-wing extremist.

AHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

But seriously, we should bomb Germyns, those cuck swedes and probably French shitheads to bits when we still have a chance to eradicate most of the shitskins and niggers roaming out of control inside the european borders.

>sandnigger

There is always murders. Everywhere in the whole world. Why are you guys just discussing the ones involving muslims ? Why are international newspapers just writing about every little kill a muslim is involved and not about the others ? Why are you all so stupid to let your thinking being controlled by thoose newspapers ? Muslims make up about a 4th of the whole population of the world guys so they are also resposible for a lot of murders, I actually think its kind of a good sign that there is just one muslim murder a day in europe pretty much. Doesnt seem to be super bad i mean look up statistics. Its more likely that an american is becomming a murder in his life than an muslim. I mean they let in 1 million people and there isnt that many more murders than usally so i guess its not that bad after all.

Forgot the Belgioums, whe should bomb them aswell.

First I thought that you might not be serious about that shit that you just spilled but then I saw the flag... you are no better than the swedes.

Coping, not thriving.

White are the race of success, and you've removed your success.

i am successfull in live. Majbe you are not and think its just easy to give another one the fault who you obviously dont know at all

Thats all facts, what you guys are saying is like 10 % fact + 90 % dumbass made up shit

I don't feel a thing no more since the Bataclan attacks

He could have saved us

Still don't undestand why we shouldn't gas those sandniggers, they bring nothing good and they will stop coming here if they know that they will die

Worst part of visiting my parents is having to share a flag with cunts like this

We are living in a matriarchy user, that's why

The only good thing about the goat fuckers are the straight from Allah tier bantz

>Only reason why Pope is defending Orlando is because he comes from a long line of child molesters

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-accuse-pope-defending-orlando-8533634

Uhu, are there also unicorns in your fantasy world?

>goldberg
>multiple online aliases
typical shape shifting jew.

>Prosecutors say the suspect had knocked on the priest's home to ask for a shower and help.

>After the shower the man allegedly asked for money and stabbed the priest when he said no.

and in a nutshell, thats the type of person europe is importing millions of

Are you shit-mad because you see what im saying is true or why are you giving no arguments. I have to tell you worst part of beeing a german is having to share my flag with a person with under IQ 90 like you are. Just look up statistics the average AFD and NPD voters have about 20 lower IQ scores than the average. They use dumb shits like you to make their politics. Same with trump. Look it up you guys are like the shit noone wants. You are to dumb to have a girlfriend or to get pussy, you cant get a job because the muslims just get the job done better and you are uneducated so YES lets give someone else the fault. WOW

Thats the type of average person living in the US. Look up statistics. Or yes you americans dont do that. Anyway else you would need to sit in your room all day and cry. Anyways the only reason we have to import thoose sandniggers is because you guys had to start a fire there. APPLAUSE and all heil America

Tall, dark, and "handsome" with a non sexually threatening wife leads to 8 years of Obama.

You mean Hillary, why aren't the Europeans not screaming from the hilltops to stop Hillary's neocon policies? Oh that's right because Trump is done with NATO gibmedats...

The commies accidentallied all those millions because of incompetence though. Like the Nazi's did with their millions of prisoners during the war.

Why would we want such incompetence?

Capitalism is best. We should ensure that the world is in competition, the best man wins and all that. Cheating permitted.

Looks like you americans are pretty weak and in decline. This doesnt mean you have to tell others what to do about it because you basically ruined your country. And jeah dont come me with my countrie is rouined. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU VOTE FOR A GUY WHOS REPEATING :ILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. IF YOUR COUNTRY IS BEEING SO GREAT. DOESNT SEEM TO ME LIKE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THINK THE US IS GREAT. So one question ? if your country is ruined and all others are shit. Where do you go and hide ? right? noooooowhere because everyone hates you

>goldberg
>multiple online aliases
typical /poluser

go away merkel, you ain't foolin anyone here

There are already millions of "them" in Germany.

Why aren't there more stabbings?

Looks like you germans are pretty weak and in decline. This doesnt mean you have to tell others what to do about it because you basically ruined your country.

You know what my protestant pastor did when years before the 'refugee' crisis some hobo knocked at his door? He gave him a piece of paper with an address on it and told him to get lost.

If some 'refugee' knocked at his door nowadays, he would call the fucking police.

I really don't have a clue what the fuck is wrong with cucktholics. They are out of their fucking minds.

Gay priest?

Hillary and Trump are both pretty shitty kek. I wouldnt vote for any of thoose two. Sad that your democracy is so far evolved in the staates that you can just choose between two insane idiots. I dont care about NATO i really want the NATO to be done finaly. There is no Cold War anymore so there is no need for the NATO anymore. And anyways the NATO just means that we have to fight on your side at all of this shit fires you start everywhere so thanks i dont want NATO anymore, so i guess its better for me if you guys vote for Trump. I can see your country burn down because hes in power and see how your country declines more and more while i dont even have to be scared anymore to get dragged into some war you guys started where i dont even have to do anything with it. Thanks but since the founding of the NATO all that happend was us helping your protect your place in the world and helping you clean up the fires you started. Most people would be happy for this shit to finaly be over here in Europe. I guess this is one thing you Americans dont understand

Fag priest was probably trying to turn his other cheek.

When did we ruin our country the last 70 years ? Tell me more britfag. I dont want to start about Britans ruining their country.

>>EUROPE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LET A SANDNIGGER INTO HIS HOME
If the Holocaust had really occurred, Europe would not be facing Islamic terrorism today.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

The Church is welcoming the spread of islam to the West, maybe they will stop be so naive and destructive now. They should cherish their own culture and fight for it, not with its enemies.

Individual success isn't national success. I make 80k and own my home, most young whites in my country have a negative net worth while the government gives handouts to non-whites simply for being non-white. At the same time, the media bombards them with guilt over being white.

I will fight for them. You should too.

Papers here are putting extra emphasis on the fact that he SAID he was a refugee and trying to use it as proof that he wasn't at all, which is not known yet and so obv shilling. Also the guy was clearly non-white, otherwise the story would make no sense. But they're not making the link that again a non-white (non-European) disrespected a Christian priest.

Maybe they will kill the Pope. Nothing of value will be lost.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

In that rambling mess you think NATO should be suspended or changed. So does Donald J Trump, needs to pivot from Cold War to preventing the spread of radical Islam.

Good job, Liechtenstein.

I dont know when the media bombards me with beeing guilty about beeing white ? Im not feeling guilty, im feeling proud to be a german. You want to know why ? Germany is one of the best countries in the world. Economicaly, Socialy, actually in every kind of section you could rate it. And I am really sorry but i also know what part of the society is mad about the muslims. Its the people that are the lowest in germany. Its the people that are unsuccsessfull. If i look in my circle of friends who is having a bad opinion about the refugees i can tell you about two people. The one dropped out of school because he felt like he was to cool for school and therefor decided staying at home vrowsing the internet and playing computer games would be the better choice. Now he is unemployed and who does he give the fault to that ? Yes its the refugees. Oh and he also always tells me they would steal our woman. How does this guy think hes gonna meet woman ? On the internet ? By beeing so Beta?The other person i can think of is that typical BILD magazine reader. Went to school till the 10th grade now works as a plumber. Now he goes to the PEGIDA demonstrations. This is just the kind of people we are talking about here.

The radical Islam got pretty much started by your country. You and just you are supposed to change that. Is it my fault you guys made Muslims bat shit crazy and funded the radical islam ? Is it my fault that you give money and weapons to thoose fuckers ? Yes you are right its not my fault so fucking solve this on your own. We are already doing our part in solving this so you should fucking do your part and do the only thing you can do. Throw bombs at them. But please dont put your armys back in that countrys we all know what is going to happen next then. More BAT SHIT CRAZY MUSLIMS

wew lad

>not Michael Adam Harry Sam
lrn2psin

>There is always murders. Everywhere in the whole world. Why are you guys just discussing the ones involving muslims ?
Because they shouldn't be happening in FUCKING EUROPE

Because we're currently cucked to shit

Okay that's pretty good

It wasn't started by us. That's revisionist history because leftys can't possibly blame brown people for their atrocities, it has to be the white man's fault somehow. Read the Qur'an and Hadiths, we know they're probably all over in Germany now. "Radical islam" is just muslims following their scripture.

They have been warring, raping, and killing since Muhammad died.

The only time they stopped for a bit was when the ottoman empire was trying to get in good with Europe, and after the ottomans fell European nations like Britain controlled the area and kept them from starting shit.

Left to their own devices muslims will always go full akbar. It's their religion