Give me one good reason why I, a Moortuguese, should care about white people going extinct

Give me one good reason why I, a Moortuguese, should care about white people going extinct.

You must be a southern moor.

because niggers and goat fuckers will take their place

Not an argument senhor Povinho.

you wished you resembled girl in that pic

Holy shit my wife is half port and looks a lot like her

No, I'm happy being male.

That's already happening anyway.

>implying you don't want to be a cute girl

Same. I'm Welsh and I only care about Wales and Welsh people. Everyone else can suck my big fat Welsh cock.

I do feel pitty for Germans though, they don't deserve the shit they're getting and they're a good people, better than the English.

Because you're white too.

>That's already happening anyway.

Yea and the question was: why should you care

wtf i love portugal now

That's my philosophy also. I don't see why I should give a shit about Germany and Sweden. Let them burn.

kek

portunigger? sorry

Because it hurt the eyes going outside and seeing ugly people
Same reason with the modern architecture, it undermines stetic taste and leads to depression

>pity for the germans

how do you feel about dunkirk
(you dumb muttonfucking welsh cuck)

Tbh I don't see that whites are any better. Nigs and goat fuckers are outright destructive while whites are culturally destructive.

Well, it's quite disappointing to watch such a beautiful and noble people ethnically cleanse themselves, but at the same time I don't care because Wales will be the future of Europe.

Fuck off nigger.

Slide thread. Sage and report.

Yeah, I don't think I'll survive without seeing beauties like this on the street.

Just because I don't want to talk about Donald Trump for the 10,000th time today doesn't mean this is sliding you fat retard.

Whites are WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAY better, dont kid yourself

>He says whilst milking English tax money, being protected by the English for near on 1000 years whilst every other fucker would curb stomp your shithole faster than Edward I did

Good thing your kind are small and inbred isn't it? You're pathetic, weak, minor and it's amusing to us.

You ever seen the Hobbit trilogy of films? How the Elves (English) treat the Humans (Welsh) they take pity on them because of how weak they are, but use them for their own means, but respect them for knowing their place, that they are inferior in every way to the Elves.

You unfortunately don't quite realise just how inferior you are to your English masters, suck on my fat, uncut English dick with plenty of cheddar to go with it, bitch boy.

Whites are in the process of self-destructing. If they're this weak and cowardly, what right do they even have to exist? If they are so apathetic in the face of their own extermination then I see no reason why I, as an outsider, should care about them.

>english little sissy boy calling anyone weak

Laughing I am, mate. Laughing hard.