Where did the "black men leave their children" meme came from?

Where did the "black men leave their children" meme came from?

Everybody in social media seems to says otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourblackworld.net/2012/09/19/your-black-bloggers-why-are-there-so-many-single-black-mothers-in-america/
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/helping-black-men-thrive
youtube.com/watch?v=UypGQ97p-VM
luckypeach.com/death-in-the-watermelon-patch/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/12/how-watermelons-became-a-racist-trope/383529/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybody in social media is fucking retarded

>Everybody in social media

I like how light skinned they are.

>Everybody in social media

Reality.

Maybe all the single black mothers can get together and debate when the meme started

statistics

Statistics.

>everybody in social media
>read: some niggers who make pictures which go into circulation and get heavy compression artifacts in about 2 weeks

They do.

>Over 70% of all African American children come from single parent households

First link when you google "Black Single Mothers".

yourblackworld.net/2012/09/19/your-black-bloggers-why-are-there-so-many-single-black-mothers-in-america/

Apparently it's a cultural thing, since in Africa they don't have a nuclear family like in the west. Instead brothers "pimp out" their sisters to their friends for social status, then help their sisters to raise the children.

So it's not "father, mother, their biological child". But rather "brother, sister, the friend's and sister's biological child".

Sup Forums is social media.

Also statistics.

>social media run by jews is always trustworthy

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance

Why can you ALWAYS tell when something is drawn by a black person?

It looks like Nigger Naruto

>Where did the "black men leave their children" meme came from?
The census bureau in the US.

I'm inclined to think that the massive divorce rate is a combination of being black, being black in the US, and being in the US.

>Everybody in social media seems to says otherwise.
When you eventually look up the data, revise your opinion of everybody in social media.

makes perfect sense

You have to understand that niggers aren't just stupid but they also suffer from severe autism which is why cats and dogs who have lower mental capacity seem much more well adjusted.

If single motherhood wasn't so high neither would the crime rates.
The absence of a father figure is one of the biggest causes of niggerism.

That's because he got cucked and is raising a white man's children.

also clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

So the trend is not only with black male black female, it's the same trend when it's biracial.

Why it's being promoted in the media as if everything is fine, well you have to ask the media that.

Niggers have the lowest autism rates on earth.

But one of the reasons is possibly that blacks don't want to hear how bad the stuff they do to themselves is. Because that's something they themselves are responsible for changing, can't just blame someone else for that.

From reality

There are black felons that had fathers in their lives and still nogged around, dont eve get started on the feral children of negro celebrities who have their dads btw. Niggers nig because they are niggers not because daddys gone no they are fucking niggers thats why they nig.

I think when he means 'autism' he's just being edgy, he means that some of them are very unintelligent.

>Define autism as something.
>All niggers fall within autism.
>Define autism as something but exclude nigger lifestyle.
>Suddenly niggers have the lowest rate of autism.

as user posted, this fact has been known by sociologist for decades

when you see a black father walking with a nearly full grown black child, you are looking at something that has a 1 in 20 chance of occurring

It's not his son.

no it isn't

>lowest autism rates
>on earth

most nigger nations don't track that shit, much less have a health care system

you sound stupid enough to be a nigger

Democrats caused it by creating a system which incentivizes single parent house holds. Why work when you can get a guy to knock you up and then you get paid by the gov't for the next 18 years to do literally nothing? Big gov made working fathers obsolete. Blacks used to have an even higher rate of traditional families before the civil rights movement

yes everyone on (((social media)))

It's a real thing OP.
My friend. He's black.
His dad is around. However his dad also has 3 other kids with another women he he doesn't see.
Black children not having their dads in their life is an issue that really bugs him.
Whenever he's not working he's typically doing something for the big brother program here.

How many father's of the dindu martyrs were there to speak at the DNC?

/thread

lol

media = yes

social = no

Hey it correlates with the rise of atheism and civil rights. Pure coincidence.

Read some statistics and you'll see.
Something like 90% of black adolescents live in single-parent households.

RARE

The 77% illegitimacy rate

>HEY user NICE PROFILE PIC WANNA FUGG?

my wife's son

so that's why the quality on these images is so bad

i was so confused

This is an extremely interesting vignette of black American culture.

The media constantly pushes this meme that it's about unemployment: once industrial jobs declined due to NAFTA, globalization, etc, the black family was obliterated. I won't even touch the fact that the same media outlet will do a story after stating that thesis about the benefits and joys of globalization.

There are a few puzzling aspects to the unemployment thesis, with the main one being: whites lost jobs in massive numbers after NAFTA, to say nothing of underemployment. The Great Depression had even larger amounts of unemployment. Yet at no point did the white, Asian, or Latino family structure break down to catastrophic madness. The same can be said for the crack thesis: yes, the government did bring it into ghettos to raise covert funds. Many white people became crackheads. Some sold it. Same with Latinos. Yet again, neither groups had a cultural and familial apocalypse.

This vignette underlines one of the elephants in the room about black culture in America: their males, and to a large extent females, cannot seem to control their sexual urges. I'm not suggesting whites and Latinos don't cheat or fuck around, but it is extremely common for married black men to have children with his "side trap piece thot". I can't tell you how many decent looking, financially solvent black men I've met or seen with absolutely disgusting cretins. They will often remark, when discussing some drama with a woman because they fucked another cretin, "you a man. You know how it is." And you'll see white men and Latinos share a glance that says, "I absolutely do not fucking 'know how it is' because I wouldn't fuck her with your dick for $10k'".

Whites and Latinos are just As incentivized as blacks for single motherhood, yet they don't embrace it half as much. I don't know what this means other than that blacks really really really would rather get a check for nothing than work.

*anti-social media

US statistics originally but this reality can also be found in Finnish statistics and probably even in Swedish statistics had they not been deemed classified information for the general public meaning that you have to be either a government worker or university researcher with a written NDA to get your hands on that information in Sweden.

>dems caused it
If it was this incentive stuff, why isn't everyone else doing it to the massive degrees that blacks are?

Why do you insist on blaming everyone else but blacks for the bad stuff blacks do.. As long as you do that you're telling them don't change cause it's not their fault.. IT IS!

Is democratic operatives standing at janiquas bed forcing her to spread her legs to tyrone and not ask him to wear a condom eventhough she knows tyrone will just leave her afterwards? And so she'll now have 1 extra baby when she already lives poor because she already has 4 kids with jamal, malik and jordan who left her too.

Be honest about this stuff, it's blacks doing this to themselves.. and pretending they're not responsible for their own actions isn't helping them one bit.

It comes from black men who leave their children.

I guess black people fucked up in the 70's and haven't recovered since.

>They will often remark, when discussing some drama with a woman because they fucked another cretin, "you a man. You know how it is." And you'll see white men and Latinos share a glance that says, "I absolutely do not fucking 'know how it is' because I wouldn't fuck her with your dick for $10k'".
kek well said

I agree with most of what you said and in part state that in Africa, monogamy is basically non existent. The traditional African way is to father as many children as possible with as many women as possible and leave the women to raise them. Two parent households are rare and usually both partners are cheating constantly on one another.

I think at some level Black men have an instinctive urge to be as promiscuous as possible and feel physically uncomfortable with being monogamous. And that when they do father a child, their instinct to bail is overwhelming.

Lol. How naive. He thinks if we just try and "tell the truth" it will solve the issue.

Yeah. Then get labeled a racist, get fired from my job, and publicly defamed. Smoke another one bro

Pretty sure you can buy everything in that picture.

You can't publicly defame an ever growing group of people.

(Cont'd)

The single largest elephant in the room, though, has to be what I call "benefit stacking." Think of welfare and social services like an RPG:
> Initially, you start out at the lowest level with a broken sword (food stamps and 'temporary assistance').
>Temporary assistance is your gateway. You've hit the basic Requirement for enter used across the board in other social services programs. It's not great in and of itself, so it's similar to a stat investment for minimum requirements.

>Now that you've qualified for this, it's time to start pumping out children. You don't hear about too many black single mothers with more than 4 kids anymore. This is because 3 is the standard maximum number of dependents used by many government agencies including the IRS where you see he best gains. Anything over 3 is like putting 75 into intelligence in Dark Souls. Yeah, it helps, but not worth the waste.
>So now you have your dependents. It's time to get Section 8, which covers your rent. It can take a while, but is another metric needed for entry. Think of it as the Seal of Artorias.
>Next is where we start to get into Gitting Gud: SSI Disability.
>They generally utilize car accidents, fibromyalgia (drake sword tier, easy diagnosis but not much room for growth like a car accident and back injury)
>Once you do some grinding (apply and appeal), you get SSI Disability. This is the black knight halberd. Generally, you get about $1500/month, plus another $1,000 per kid.
> Now it's time to fire up the bass cannon: getting your kids diagnosed with disabilities. There is a reason black children are diagnosed as retarded and disabled disproportionately and it ain't racism: depending on the state and other factors, you can get up to an extra $1k per kid, special vehicles and equipment, you name it.
>That's how you benefit stack to Giant Dad tier welfare queen.

>Everybody in social media seems to says
Stop right there, reddit

>Pretty sure you can buy everything in that picture.
Chilrens and grown-up slaves a fukn expensive. But in Russia it's not.

From the university confirmed 75% illegitimacy rate we see among African Americans. Also common sense.

Agree completely. I've known black guys who had solid jobs, good work ethic, great wife, and literally couldn't stop fucking the most disgusting creatures ever imagined. It was pathological.

>mexican intellectuals

The Bong knows what's up. Solid explanations

Nigger social media is far different than white social media. They share the dumbest shit, overuse stupid emojis, and believe in the most ridiculous things.

80% out of wedlock birthrate
High incarceration rate

Then where did the "niggers love watermelon" stereotype come from?
Statistically speaking, African Americans are underrepresented in watermelon consumption. Asians are the ones chowing down on em

I love that series.

That's because niggers don't take their kids to be diagnosed. If a niglet starts acting weird and autistic around their friends and family, they just roast him XD XD XD 100% 100% 100%

>Apparently it's a cultural thing, since in Africa they don't have a nuclear family like in the west.

What are you talking about? African immigrants have almost no single mothers. And African men always marry girls they get pregnant here i Europe at least. Nobody else (except maybe muslims) marry people they get pregnant. Most mothers in Norway are single mothers with white babies. white norwegian men much rather want dick

Nah, the 13th amendment kinda changed that

You're forgetting racism used to be a very real thing in the states. A black woman might actually not have been able to get a job, and a man wouldn't get paid enough to support a family. This isn't the case anymore, but it was just 2 or 3 generations ago. Dems saw an easy opportunity to secure the black vote for the next 100 years, and took advantage of a group of people who needed help instead of handouts, making them dependent on welfare.
And also white families do this too, and in far greater numbers, but at a lower rate.

>one of the biggest causes
>these scant exceptions somehow disprove above claim

The Bahamas are majority black, aren't they?

>if you say blacks are responsible for their own actions you'll get called a racist
Well laugh all you want, but then you can't solve the problem.

i think you just proved that they do infact have a culture,welfare culture. but the question is, how do we make the welfare option harder to get?

Can confirm, at least anecdotally. My city has a ton of African immigrants from both West Africa and the Horn. Their single mother rate is almost nonexistent and they never have issues with the police. Ever. The only time they call the police is to report that an American black robbed them, called them foreign fucks who needed to leave, beat their kids up and called them stupid, broke ass African niggers. The media, who ironically have shoved African immigration down our throats, always conveniently forgets to mention that Africans never have issues with coppers, and I've heard many Africans talk about how nice the police are compared to Africa, how wrong the media is, etc.

slaves grew watermelon outside their shacks because it was very easy to grow. just put the seed in the ground and don't fuck with it for a few months.

>54th bait thread posted this morning
when the happenings are gone, Sup Forums turns into complete shit

>Multi-partner fertility also increases child-abuse rates in a second way: the presence of non-biological fathers in the house. Child abuse in households with single mothers triples when they live with a man other than the child’s father...when a partner is present, the black rates on all three measures of child maltreatment—emotional, physical, and endangerment—are almost double the white rates. In addition, rates of intimate violence are over 12 times higher for single mothers than for married mothers.

>nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/helping-black-men-thrive

saged

youtube.com/watch?v=UypGQ97p-VM

as funny as this is it is painfully true. i cite Worldstar.com as my source for this.

Holy fuck top quality post.

Oh, they actually have a very intricate and complex culture. I've worked in the hood for 9 years now, and I have anthro/social sciences bullshit degree, so it's given me one opportunity to apply what I've learned.

(btw I lived in Doha but spent a ton of time working in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Always was treated well there, and I loved Abu Dhabi. )

In terms of changing, there are steps that can be taken immediately. Cut down maximum number of dependents who factor into the formula down to 1. I am not a monster and am always willing to give someone a break for a mistake. But 3-4 kids with different fathers isn't a mistake, it's a fucking career choice.

Also, the United States needs to figure out something with the economy and education. I don't know what the answer specifically is, but I do know education policy needs to be controlled and formulated locally, not federally. Every area has different needs, resources, Etc.

More power back to the states would go a long way towards helping black people who truly want help.

screenshot-worthy

I posted about this very thing in another thread.
I won't go into the details, but molestation and rape of children in the hood is yet another elephant in the room. The sexual mores and abuse is so rampant and entrenched within their culture that they barely notice it/condone it.

luckypeach.com/death-in-the-watermelon-patch/

Yeah nigger, that's how it goes.

Thanks so much, user!

I'm a copfag who has a somewhat non traditional educational/experiential background for the job and I've been studying this culture for years while I worked in it.

Thank you very much! That is years of experience distilled into what I hope is an easily digestible analogy.

That description is a large part of the reason they have the problems they do. It's horrific to see happy, bright eyed children used as means to ends by their "mothers". (I use that word in only the strictest biological sense).

Thank you very much, good sir.

My sister is dating a jobless nigger who has been to jail several times. He was raised by a fucking black preacher. Its either fatherless homes or public school. Both have to go. I'm homeschooling my children.

Statistics.

Damn shame, high function autism have higher IQ.
A dash of autism in the afro community could lift their average IQ over that of the gorilla that knows sign language

Sorry but you are wrong bacon Sweden.

Here black women have like 4-5 children each and most have different fathers.

I think its hilarious when I heard a black migrant that moved to south side chicago beg a building manager to rent him because they shooting every night he scared and can't sleep.

why haven't you disowned your sister?

That pic is right. Every day a black father doesn't run off is a miracle.

>70%
holy shit I didn't think it was that bad

Probably because it goes without saying on Sup Forums

The Atlantic has a good article about this, ignore authors opinions and read the history.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/12/how-watermelons-became-a-racist-trope/383529/

>high function autism have higher IQ.

Nowadays high functioning autism diagnosis has nothing to do with IQ, people only split autistic people up by IQ for research purposes, it's not done diagnostically.

You can be quite daft and still be a high functioning autistic. High functioning has more to do with social functioning these days.

That has to be a joke, surely.

BTFO, looks like school is about to start for SOMEBODY...