CNN should be classified as a terrorist organization

CNN should be classified as a terrorist organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2016/07/is-moscow-really-working-to-put-donald-trump-in-the-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this guy can throw rocks at a glass house and expects nothing to come back? I am sick and tired of these sand niggers. I say kill them all.

"""""News""""""

1. Behaves like an ignorant asshole.
2. Media reports he is behaving like an asshole.
3. Supporters blame media, not asshole.
4. Wash, rinse, repeat.

an obviously crazy guy is running for US president

sounds like a big story

Or 5. they have an agenda.

I can't tell who is more mentally ill. Trump or his supporters.

I fucking hate Canadians and I am not kidding.

Next Canadian I see here and I am going to break their neck.

hi

>asshole
>not the cunt who claims that all our rights have reasonable regulation while putting someone on stage that accuses the other candidate of not knowing the constitution

Don't worry, nobody is taking official media serious anyway. People get their information from sources they trust.

So what are you going to do after the election when the CTR money isn't flowing anymore?

Dont really see an issue. Msnbc has acknowledged that it is left-leaning since like 2001.

Invest my newfound trillions into the booming Obama-Clinton economy.

why is the Trump Russian agent meme being pushed?
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/is-moscow-really-working-to-put-donald-trump-in-the-white-house/

Last resort. Racist misogynist LITERALLY HITLER wasn't working.

I look at that and immediately laugh at how pathetic the Muzzie looks. He's like some toad. Surely, there must have been a better picture they could have used.

why is it ALL WAYS canadians? how do they function as a first world society with such a left wing populous? googling their jewish population

Agreed. I fucking hate Canadians so much.

CNN needs to put up a disclaimer every time they talk shit about Trump.

They need to tell everybody that their parent company in is the top 10 of hillarys donors

>Trump is in literally every headline whenever a snackbar doesn't go on a rampage in Europe
>Trump's name and "president" is thrown righ into the viewer's face every 10 seconds

How much money would you need to spend for a 24 hours coverage on you by all of the media?

They are part of what's gotten him the nomination though. They give him free 24/7 coverage.

fake and gay

CNN is just being tsuntsun for Trumpsama~

murilards blown the fuck out

HE LIVES IN THEIR MINDS RENT FREE

THEY DO IT

FOR

FREE

Trump will make it so.

Are Trump/tards this desperate?

You guys should've dropped Little Boy and Fat Man on Canada.

Legit. if its illegal to not disclaim your being paid for a review when you review something the same should apply here.

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

It was obvious to me from the beginning. They treated Trump like a joke, then they got spooked, and now they can't stop talking about him.

Also, wasn't there a DNC email leak that showed the Democrat elites had direct ties with CNN, MSNBC, and other news giants?

a fucking weed

>photo by Bernstein

Yes, any news organization that reports negatively on Trump should be labeled a terrorist organization and dealt with swiftly. Only positive stories should be allowed in the media about Trump and his allies.

>wishing for authoritarian dictatorship in a free market democracy.

>Trump trapped in elevator
kek, what's the story on this?

>the leftist media is always impartial and dindu nuffin

>Trump is terrible for puppies
I'm too lazy to look, but I really hope that's shopped in

lmao this fucking faggot is back?

Pretty obvious that the left runs of the base emotionalism of numale/feminist plebs. I'm kinda disappointed to be a part of the retarded millennial generation where "muh feels" are more important than blatant logic.

It's good in a way.. they make it all so obvious that nobody really takes them seriously any more.

It's pretty much understood by everyone that CNN is basically a Democrat mouthpiece. It's like a Jezebelle or huff post looking for clicks

It was actually worse when they were a bit more subtle about their biases.

Give? No,no,no sir. He's tricked them with false feint after false feint. He knows he's playing the game with idiots and children.

When will Americans wake up and speak out against Drumpf? He's a liar and a terrible nominee. He only got the nomination due to the stupidity of American voters.

The left has actually become the side of
>muh feels > logic/reality

Literally LEFT BRAIN IMBALANCE

>hitler would have voted for trump
They arent even trying to be creative anymore.
Just fuckin pathetic

Wow, CNN is fucking disgusting. Has this been the most corrupt election yet? It's gotta be.

>Trump is terrible for puppies
Oh come the fuck on. This is satire. It has to be. No one could possibly believe this bullshit.

haha this sandnigger is literally a puppet
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Hi, Justin.

Your ad hominem arguments illuminate how retarded you are.

If they are allowed to lie and come up with bullshit, then so are we.

Hillary Clinton was found guilty of human trafficking in 1996, but nobody remembers that now. How convenient.

Hillary Clinton has stated that she will be "the first to press the button" if Putin gives her a hard time in while she is in office.

Hillary Clinton admits that her menstrual cycle will likely result in war with smaller countries.

I'm sure you guys can come up with better ones. Straight-up lie and turn it into an epic maymay in Photoshop. Share on Twitter. Repeat.

ITT: the butthurt from maple niggers is off the charts!!
ahahahaahahahaa

News is entertainment. Trump is entertaining.

If Trump was smart, he would have bought stock in all the major news outlets before declaring his candidacy. He is now generating all their content, and they are making tons of revenue off of it.

We don't have to lie. There's just so much real and factual content to make shills aware of...

That's actually part of Trump's strategy is responding to their lies about him with increasingly damaging facts about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs

>trump is terrible for puppies
I laughed

I can't tell who is the better shitposter. Canada or Australia.

Pretty sure I put my country over the top.

Autralia is "better" at it. Canada is better at delivering in bulk.

Canada - If you shoot a target with buckshot it gets hit, it might bleed out and die, but it could easily live too.

Australia - If you shoot a target with a slug from the same gun, chances are it's done the job.

Respect the skills.

“We cannot solve our problems by building walls.”