There is no escape from the redpill once you've taken it, isn't it?

There is no escape from the redpill once you've taken it, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zJ5UGo4uBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no escape from the BLACK pill
Get your head straight, Bimbo

dude shut the fuck up, seriously there is no such thing as a "redpill"

Redpill is a metaphor for accepting the harsh truths you nigger

Everytime I hear "Black pill" I think of that

youtube.com/watch?v=6zJ5UGo4uBg

Nope, welcome to hell.

Nope, no escape. This is life now, and dont forget, you're here forever.

you know there is
its when u become totally out of sync with the normal world

everyone is doing there thing, like when you were a kid and you used to feel emotion like, that school test is important i need to do well so you stress and wake up early... normal people feel it their whole life, once you red pill you stop feeling that, you realize how stupid everything is and so you end up going through life without feel doing all this stupid shit to live just because its what everyone else is doing...

@op : cocaine, meth etc will get you going again...
use that first year well though. it will be the peak of your life

get it together faggots

Once you go Black...

thats my secret aussie

I'm always out of sync with the normal world

just sometimes in the lows of life you wish you could undo whatever it was that made everything a joke, but then your drugs hit again and you are good to go

what red pills are bothering you anyway? women, hitler, natsoc, niggers, what?

if it's got anything to do with politics, the good times are coming friends.

Stop acting like the red pill makes you sad. Nothing in this fucking world matters, yet you want to be happy. Do you not see the immense freedom bestowed upon yourself? You have absolute freedom the very moment that you swallow the red pill. The feeling of it does not come around until after the realization and after the rough feelings. I almost killed myself this summer but instead of ending it, I took the fucking freedom from the air because that's all that is left. Just be happy. It's easier to be happy once you have freedom.

Yes there is, it's called education and not being a mindcuck. If you spend all your time reading and shitposting on Sup Forums and similar extremist forums and you're a gullible fag, then yes, your beliefs will change and be reinforced.

That's called depression. There's treatments for it, including cognitive behavioral therapy and medication, which work great together (medication to help short-term while therapy works to change habits of thought) but you'll probably just persuade yourself that it's a jew scam.

>almost killed myself
>just be happy guise

Ok, I have also been close to killing myself and I agree, there is some sense of freedom knowing you can end your life at any moment. But it doesn't make you happy.

>jew scam
it is

source: been taken different medications and therapy for i dunno 6 years now? maybe if you're a weak minded faggot it works

The opportunity for anything exists. It depends if you take it how you will feel.

you can just grow up

Sup Forums sometimes scared

Go shill your drugs elsewhere, I am redpilled and I still feel stress before an exam, you don't need fucking meth for that

Guys i just found 100 ml of oramorph(oral morphine) its 6 months out of date but the seal isnt broken.

Think its safe to drink it ?

Wouldnt say any bother me anymore tbhonest familia. The current year has been a doozy. In a weird way my life is better now then it ever was before.

Yeah, I know the feel. It's kind of exhausting. I'm looking forward to when I'm finally dead inside and stop caring.

with pills at least the only detriment of being out of date is that they're less effective. maybe if it's a syrup or something it can get mold tho. but i'd drink it

>literal pills

I don't recommend you do anything with them, except throwing them out or selling them.

you could try pic related

>Get educated, faggot! Do a gender studies course and stop being indoctrinated by extremism

t.retard

Its liquid form, gonna try a couple spoonfuls.

you arent red pill.
red pill is freedom from the illusionary expectionations placed upon your reptilian brain

and nobody knows exactly how it happens, just that it is linked to experience and knowledge

depression?
all i feel is happiness, sleepy, hunger and horniness
it just doesnt sync with the real world. can be a pain in the ass

Nice extended revolution. Thanks norgebro!

I do believe that we have a bright future ahead of us but it wont come about through luck or magic. We have to toil for it and suffer for it.

And right now this world sure is fucking horrible. I just try to keep calm and carry on thinking of the good things and lifting.

how many mg of morphine per ml?

If you can't feel anything, it's because you fucked up your brain with drugs, not because you know that [insert list of pol's redpills here]

nah it was years before drugs

That's what you force yourself to believe.

No. There's really no going back. I've been pondering this myself over the last couple weeks. Once you've broken the chains of ignorance there is no mending them.

For the rest of your life you will seek the real truth and motivation behind everything. You will find it. You will not be able to stop yourself.

of course there is. stop visiting Sup Forums and do normie things for a few weeks and months.

your mind will shit out the red pill

I'm in the middle.
Feels good man.

also hang out with liberals, feminists, blm, correct the record, etc. join some protests. really get into it. stick them blue pills in every orifice. OD on that fuckin shit.

I've been on Zoloft for about 6 months and at a low dose it helps stop ruminating thoughts and obsessive compulsions so it's worked for me. Those are the things that were causing me to be depressed though so I suppose it didn't actually cure depression, just stopped the cause.

Fuck that shit. Adrenaline is a much better drug, one that drives you to pursue excellence instead of wasting your life. Buy a racecar or a motorcycle or something.

I've tried this. It works for a while, then something happens on the news and it all comes flooding back. There's no escape from the truth once known, you can only avoid learning it in the first place.

yeh uh cocaine and meth both release adrenaline... among other things, as well as block the reuptake

lel

are u trying to meta post me or what is this garbage hue hue response

Do it your way then. I remain steadfast in my conviction that rubber and purple gasoline is a much better way to blow your cash than cocaine.

cocaine is too serotoniny for me anyway

Id rather know the truth and suffer than believe lies and be happy. You have my sword bro. We are all here for each other. The red pill is good. At least you know. Now become a keeper of this wisdom. It is yoursacred duty to pass it one to whoever can take it. The redpill must live.