It's a foreign plebs episode

>it's a foreign plebs episode

Hating on stupid chinks and brown people aside, I love that Based Tom is still killing it at the box office

>implying that you can Bruise the Cruise.

Tom Cruise only does kino

Hopefully
Tom is /ourguy/

why do slant eyes eat up shitty movies? is it because they can't see them for what they are?

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE
WONDER WOMAN BTFO

>The Mummy w/ Tom Kino
>shitty movies

kys

>Misfits reboot
The fuck? I thought that shit was canned, they're actually going with it

China was a mistake

>Misfits reboot

I've seen where this leads

>still not believing in the powers of Scientology

seething atheist nerds bruised by Cruise

How do I age gracefully like Tom, Sup Forums

and by gracefully I mean not at all.

Cosby did nothing wrong

Oh god

>Tom Cruise + the mummy
>shit
must be a wonderwoman fag

They appreciate a true movie star. They dont just fall for every capeshit and McMovie. Pristine kino taste. Cruise taste.

>The fags here thinking the mummy curse would affect the cruise

Pathetic...of course americucks critics would bash the movie because of muh Wonder Woman...

good fucking question
they go nuts over fast and furious movies
I dont get it

>Mummy
>Transformers
>Cars 3
>Despicable Me

Wonder Woman is dead overseas. Bury it.

I want to slowly murder the person that wrote that.

Give millions to scientology.

Gotta make the fugly jew fail.

Buying 5 tickets for Cruise.

They think Tom Cruise is a fellow asian because he's so short

BASED TOM

Why does the article say "unfortunately"

Seriously, why is this unfortunate to them?

>Cosby says he gave drugs to rape accuser so she would be "comfortable"

Based Bill always looking out for others

Well it's hinted right there. They want Wonder Jew to straighten out this white male and show him what woman can do.

seriously what the fuck is wrong with chinese people

Its literally capeshit, seek help you fucking melvin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GIVE ME BACK MY MOVIE

Why do you think those 2 things are related? I'm honestly baffled by the logic of autistic people sometimes

Are you illiterate? It says it's because it's going to lose domestically to wonder woman. Why are you guys so dumb?

people on this board are literally fucking retarded

Seriously, what is it with capeshitters and being fucking illiterate? It's baffling!

>hating based Tom

Go back to watching WW slay, Yasqueen Kennedy.

If you are making a movie, and you want that movie to be financially successful, one of the single greatest things you can do is sign on Tom Cruise to be your lead. You may not be a runaway success, but that motherfucker puts asses in seats. One of the last true movie stars in this era of cinema.

>How do I age gracefully like Tom
become the avatar of Set

I realize that, but I want to know WHY. Why are two "journalists" so concerned with what movie outperforms another? There is obviously no financial aspect to this. So it's feminism? It's come to this, where movie reviewer actually cheer for certain movies to beat others based on politics?

>capeshitters
I've seen like 3-5 capeshit movies in my life

Based Xenu making Hollywood great again.

good for Based Cruise still Killing it in the movies. Every time he makes an action movie that does Bofo Box Office george clooney dies a little inside

>tfw we never got Cruise to play Iron Man

so sad

What countries support these garbage films earning them so much cash? Are foreigners really such subhuman trash?

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE
I'll be watching it at my kino later today

Roughly the same reason the UK loves Will Smith for some reason.

Fuck you I just saw it in theaters and it was good. Better than capeshit except Logan

I'm actually interested in seeing more films from this "universe".

No one is concerned, it is unfortunate that this film didn't make much money.

Because some critics literally shilled people to watch WW again in their mummy reviews dumbfuck

Stop preping the bull for once and luck moar

>where movie reviewer actually cheer for certain movies to beat others based on politics?

yes

What did Tom mean by this

you really are fucking illiterate aren't you

T.americuck that liked WW

I just re-read it; you're right, I'm retarded lol

Remove Thetans

Frog here, he's pretty popular and liked because his really good movies(the firm, 4th july, vanilla sky, eyes wide shut and of course MI etc...) are very often on TV.
The Mummy is hyped a lot here, more so than WW.

Asians love watching attractive white people on the big screen.

pee yew

>this triggers the nigger

>is it because they can't see them for what they are?
dumb fun movies that everybody can enjoy? as opposed to a gay propaganda movie and guardians of reddit topping the western box office this year?

>giving a shit what SJW critics at RT thinks

Plastic surgery and virgin blood.

Cruise memes aside, Chinese audiences honestly just love attractive actors in big action set pieces and visual effects of all kinds of quality.

Serious answer, movies are heavily censored. Anything that the government thinks isn't "safe" will not be shown there. Brainless action movies are harmless, so that is all the public has access to. Same reason China has few notable directors. The government discourages artistic expression.

I'd rather watch Wonder Woman again

Jia Zhangke and Wong Kar Wai just off the top of my head definitely don't make mindless action movies