Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

not if you show them you're carrying bro

If they think the your party includes at least one person under 14 then yes, they ask for your ID and everyone else's in the party to ensure you aren't providing the goods TO them.

Yes, typically you do.
Be careful what you order. Some items will require a full background check. Some items will require the employees to check the contents of your cell phone.
I wouldn't risk it at age 14.

Why the fuck would anyone get ID'd at maccas you fat fuck?

/thread

They reciprocate anvils and eagles that you use at the cinema as proof of ID, so unless he has one of those...

>land of the free

lovin every laugh

Are hamburgers a controlled substance now?

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Is /ck/ autist still posting these?

In about 23 states they've implemented a calorie control method based on id to limit how many calories are taken in by people. So far about half those states have the age limit set at 16 that restaurants must do their part to control what they serve to people under that age because they're held liable.

In the rest of the states it is strictly parents held liable.

Isn't that the american embassy?

This just reminded me of that small part in an episode of Sliders with the lawyer world. Great roleplaying lads.

The driver in the lead SUV is a retard, perfect opportunity to box

It's extremely likely this "employee" was targeting you due to a failed background check.
Honestly, you sound like a Muslim, and I for one am glad she wanted to survail your criminal activities.

What....? Is this real?

In burgerland it's easier to buy a gun than a burger

Sounds like an autist imitating reviewbra

Yea, I had to buy my friends calorie card so that I could get Popeyes last night.

Sadly, yes. There are harsh penalties for violations. Mandatory prison terms for chicken nuggets. Death for burgers. You get the idea.

I feel sorry for the people with calorie cards. Here in GA it's still just regular id. In the news here even homeless are refused to be served sometimes because most of them don't have any ID at all and can't get any because no permanent address.

Yeah, man. I ran a half marathon yesterday, but I wasn't allowed to eat afterwards because I carboloaded before hand (blowing the entire day's Allowed Calories). I passed out from exhaustion because of it, and the hospital wasn't allowed to put me on an IV drip because the drip had salt content over my legally allowed daily salt intake.

Illegals never even have to show their ID. The system is so rigged. I hope Trump does something about this.

>Filet-O-Fish combo

>Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14?

Yes.

There's also a mandatory penis inspection.

Penis inspection is for Big Mac only. Don't spread misinformation.

Depends on what state you're in I think...
I know that at some McDonalds in the US they have a border patrol checkpoint at the entrence, so you'll have to inform them ahead of time if you're all US citizens, if you have any drugs on you and if there are any children under 14 present.