I don't care how crazy and loopy she is...

I don't care how crazy and loopy she is, I would take care of that nutcase and give her the best she she could ever fathom

I get triggered watching her put up with Michael

She had a nice pair of bolts desu

Hell yeah she does.

It's not worth it, bruh. I was with a girl that spent thousands of dollars a month on her cosmetic bullshit. Unless the bitch wants to pay for it herself, fuck that high maintenance shit.

mmmmmmmmilk

tfw her dad is Deep Throat

I wasn't in to her until she got he boob job. After that, I couldn't blame Michael at all.

jan was an intolerable nutsmasher. She got off on sealing happiness away from micheal and it took 3rd party intervention to get him away from her

Jan would eat you alive

He should have followed along during the harassment trial. They could have made so much money!

'TILL NOW, I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN
I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU

user WANT MILKY

>tfw no crazy big tit gf

She gets my cock Melora Hardin if you catch my drift.

>we live in an age where old women are still hot

Bump for more big boos

*boobs

Godamn Texas/Southern blondes man. There's nothing like quite like them in all of the world. I used to think southern accents sounded goofy. Now, they make me hard. I miss pissing my gf off, and hearing her exclaim and shake her head, "Good LOURD!".

thank her plastic surgeon

I'd be tempted to try a relationship with a woman like that. Of course I would keep my ground and not let her dominate me. Would that work? That kind of constant struggle with hate filled sex

Her nose is fucked

>Of course I would keep my ground and not let her dominate me.

Lol

You've clearly never been in a relationship with a mentally unstable woman

Let's face it. Most guys are from the Dark Ages. They're cavemen. And they like a woman to be showing her cleavage and to be wearing eight-inch heels. And to be wearing see-through underpants. But for me, a woman looks best when she is just absolutely naked.