Mfw all it took to halt the political machine of an cutthroat...

>mfw all it took to halt the political machine of an cutthroat, amoral real estate mogul was a humble father who lost his son

This kills the Donald

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/muslim-soldiers-murdered-us-soldiers-enemy-killed-muslim-soldiers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely this will be the end of his campaign. Thanks for the update increasingly nervous man.

Yeah but he's just an actor.

This whole thing makes me want to start killing people.

What did that paki and that rancid tranny do?

Donald is playing the nigger-brained media again.

All DJT's voters see is CNN pandering to muslims and a woman with a rag on her head.

CNN is forced to glorify muslims for a week, not realizing that energizes Trump's base, and more importantly, makes them look like softies on radical Islam, which will be played to call when the next Islamic mass murder occurs.

Please, whatever you do- don't plaster Muslims all over TV who are associating themselves with Hillary. Don't throw me in the briar patch.

hows that taqiyya goin sharia boy?

>humble
>using his son's death as a pawn
He's anything but humble

>his son getting killed overseas in Iraq for his country was just a theatrical performance

Kek, even you don't believe in delusions this retarded. Face it, Trump's political aspirations are fucking done. I also can't wait for this election to bankrupt him

Thanks for Correcting The Record, OP

>son dies in hillary war
>It's trump fault

Their son got killed in Iraq and was amazingly enough in the US Army, not ISIS. So they drug out the father to talk about how Muslims are the truest, most patriotic Americans there are. Trump came swinging out of the gate as always with something like "Would have loved to hear what your wife had to say about this, too bad she isn't allowed to speak"

The democrats hold the Constitution high and they put it down and they lie!

Ugly pakis.

Trump has said so many things that should have been the end of him, but has resulted only in more approval.

That being sad, and ugly paki will certainly not be the end of him.

Yeah, when Benghazi happened Hillary's campaign really di--

Oh. Wait.

But this time is different! This time he's really gone too far! surely he can never recover from this!

but who voted (multiple times) to send his son to die?

Check post-DNC polls senpai, Trump is getting buried.

Which polls? Because my vote hasn't changed yet.

Mmm hmm.

BTW, you do realize you are pissing into an ocean of piss, right?

Sage. Hillbots are working overtime earning that $6 million dollars from Correct The Record.

BTW to really 'correct the record' this muslim family is associated with the Muslim Brotherhood (which is friendly to ISIS)

Please don't pander to Muslims. It's totally not a bad move during an onslaught of radical Islamic terrorism.

When will you learn how trump is playing you? It's been this way since last year. It only makes him stronger amongst his base, who are sick of pandering to Muslims.

But Trump is leading 46-42 in the new LA Times poll.

his base won't win him an election though

You can only get the votes of so many midwestern blue collar whites above age 30

Ah shit

You just made me realize the dead towlie must've volunteered to go to Iraq to make sure Saddam was out and Sharia was in

>Latvia

I wasn't aware that VICTOR VON DOOM allowed you people on the Internet.

I also wasn't aware that putting a hold on Muslim immigration would result in more Muslims being killed in wars that won't happen without a better reason than "imaginary nukes" and "Saddam's gotta go."

a person from a muslim family died in the us army 12 years ago trump truly btfo
if trump was prez he wouldnt even have been allowed in the country! btfo

My sides. Good night Correct the Record™.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/muslim-soldiers-murdered-us-soldiers-enemy-killed-muslim-soldiers/

The father is a Muslim immigration attorney, with ties to the Muslim brotherhood, Clinton foundation, and Sharia law supporter. Trump was very justified in his attacks.

Does anyone aside from pinkhairs on campus actually *like* circlejerking over how great Muslims are?

wtf i hate trump now

> we lost our son, what have you sacrificed?
Hillary had to flip her opinion on why she sent their son to die. Even said it was a bad idea so he died for nothing.

>deposit hillary shillbux

(((OP)))

FFS I thought you "liberals" we're all about the environment and protecting it?
I only ask this because you lot are seriously damaging my sage garden.

>kahn
>humble
>parade his dead son that probably hated islam when in iraq
>probably why he joined the military to get away from muslim family
>we actually have not seen a pre-bootcamp/basic training portrait of son
>does son even exist?
>blames trump for a war that hillary voted in several times

Kahn is either a retard or a super cuck

Daily reminder that Muslim-American soldiers have killed more of their fellow Americans than have died fighting terrorism.

please refrain from killing people unless they are threatening your life or property senpai, we don't need Trump to get hurt in the polls!

Are you a moron. Rural, and working class whites are in every single state. Which explains why Trump is within the MoE in OREGON (a solid blue state).

Actually the only people voting for Dems are blacks, beaners, and a few activist whites. They've been doing the best they can with the radical race stuff to scare off regular whites- hence their turnout being down by 20%.

Btw, 20% of white vote is more votes than all your niggers combined. I hope their votes are valuable, because at this point each one is going to cost you about two working class whites.

Normal people except hairy leg women and limp wristed fags, cannot stand the racial activism, and muslim pandering.

They are fucking sick of innocent people getting blown up by ragheads, and have no desire to cater to muslim feelings.

How can a guy that support sharia law kill the donald? I haven't even heard anyone mention this.

Fuck. Even that limey cunt can't help it but tell the truth.

he's been mindfucked hard

nice
and of course there will never be a reply to this letter by any liberal

top huh

ayy fresh new meme right off the presses!

>An appeal to emotion is the strongest thing I have

You lost your argument.

>This kills the Donald

< meanwhile, in Pennsylvania

To encourage all the bernie fags to go up the hill.