Greg Capullo appreciation thread!

Greg Capullo appreciation thread!

>Hey, bruce. Let kick the football!

Why did he turn Black Mask into a gimp?

Mmm. Yeah, go on Batman. Beat the shit out of that Superfaggot.

"Justice", "truth" and the american cock into my ass.

Capullo isn't too good at designing

hey look, it's another batman vs superman schtick

Did capullo designed characters during his run on spawn or were they designed by mcfarlane first? Because designs like urizen are fucking cool

I used to think Capullo was a dime store McFarlane. Goes to show how an inker can make or break your work.

Who designed the Court of Owls and the Talons? Those guys were cool as fuck.

But dime store products never end up better than the original, even mcfarlane admits that capullo is the ultimate spawn artist

>Bruce has Superman dolls stuffed with tomatoes

Anyone listen to his interview in Fatman on Batman? Guy belongs in those 'character X had a hard life' threads.

Because it's better than Black-Red Skull

not really.

Oh wow, suddendly I am convinced. Thanks for all those no-existing arguments

>implying you gave any arguments of your own

He looks more unique now than when he was a color swapped Red Skull

superman gets hit with things stronger and sharper than batmans boot all the time, why would that even effect superman.

>He looks more unique now than when he was a color swapped Red Skull
Yeah, I agree. It's more a mask than a skull now.

Shut the fuck up you contrarian autistic nerd

Cringe. How old are you?
Agreed, I want to see more of this Roman Sionis.

I think he is the main villain in the new comic with Red Hood

Batcunt is a Mary-sue.

>inb4 someone posts his twitter posts against SJWs
You just wanted a circlejerk didn't you?

Damn, I wasn't gonna pick it up but now I might have too. Thanks for the tip, m8.

I agree. Fuck Superfaggot, the world only needs Batman even BvS made this point evident

>we can't even post good art without somebody posting a boogeyman

> All black suit with no color contrast
> Gimp mask to make him look more edge as he likes to torture people

I'm not saying his original look is great, but this just feels a little too try hard for my taste. And lazy when it comes to coloring. I think my biggest gripe with it is the color.

but he likes torturing people so where's the problem? Black Mask was always a tryhard come on

But the gimp mask makes it more obvious. Like they're really trying to make his appearance be creepy instead of leaving it to his actions. Take
Genevieve Valentine's Catwoman run for example. She added a particular kind of subtlety to his actions, making him more intimidating. I'm not saying something like that can't be done anymore, as that would just be stupid. What I am saying is that I don't expect writers to get it write and will probably base his action off of his look.

I never said he wasn't try hard to begin with, just that this feels more so.

*right.

I really liked his Spawn.

I love how certain characters become synonymous with a certain artist. As if that person is the definite way people recognize the character.

Alright, I'm gonna out myself as an oldfag, but I bought this off the newstand, and Capullo went from being the guy who jumped from X-Force to Spawn to being Big Deal Greg Capullo. I could spot his art from across a crowded store.

read my mind op im buying all his covers for dark knight master race like them the most also not gonna spend over 400$ an issue for frank miller covers

>This entire cover spread

Unf

Bullock and Gordon in a Spawn comic? Nice.

Man, the Unwrapped edition of Court of Owls is wonderful...