I dont even care anymore.jpg

>Jason I feel like you are always saying the opposite of what people post.....its silly.

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WIv7Xk8BjA&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are not allowed to have divergent opinions in the Great Hugbox Circlejerk

>I don't care about your argument
>i'm gonna stop talking to you now, not because I don't have any arguments, but because you don't understand

Someone is gonna kill people like this out of frustration one day, jesus.

>asians
>people of color
choose one

I'm tired of everyone thinking they're a "person of color" just because they're not white.
Most asians live in better neighborhoods and make more money than most white people....but they want to hop on the oppression train solely because they're not white.
It's cringey af.

>kikebook

kill yourself rob

That woman's retarded. The film is about a European in China.

no its clearly about about how white people oppress black people and how its 2016

american facebook is cancer

>I'm going to go ahead and end this conversation.
Yep she lost it and is now in her safe space

Matt Damon: The liberal race-baiter.
Someone should get this kind of hypocrisy to a conservative new source or possibly Trump.
Why on earth would he be doing this?

Matt Damon is pretty based. Have you seen that interviewer when she tries to talk about muh income inequality or whatever the fuck she's talking about?

>"Do you feel you have to work harder because actors aren't guaranteed roles? Does it make you feel like if you don't work as hard you won't get as much money?"
>"No. I work hard because I like acting, people pursue careers they enjoy. Why else would a teacher take a low wage job unless they really enjoyed teaching people? You're paid based on how hard you work, if you work hard you get better pay so you have a career you enjoy and work hard at it because you love it you'll get more money"
>"I've been a cameraman for X many years, I fucking hate it and I don't get a good wage"
>"Maybe you're just a shitty cameraman"

Cameraman fucking rekt.

Lmao thats beautiful

I don't think the film will do will. The director, Zhang Zimou, tends to film boring ass movies.

> the film with Jet Li, Hero
> House of Flying Daggers

>Anythings ok to do as long as someone who isn't white European looking is doing it

According to every non-white person on Earth. I don't want you fucking shitskins ruining our shit either by being in Historical pieces that never had any fucking niggers in them. Suck my big white balls

I don't know or care about Slovakian Facebook though, so who really wins here?

They should have just cast Matt's more Asian looking brother

MAtt damon is such a degenerate. jason bourne was such a shittyh movie

>China wants to make a movie for whites
>They boycott it
Why liberals hate asians so much?

>Films shouldn't have white male leading characters anymore

I would say most people on Sup Forums are contrarians.

Thats not a bad thing in my mind though, contrarians will always add conflicting ideas towards main stream consensus.

facebook com /jaimie.mcmillin
why am I not surprised

That was a great interview.

I just saw that interview. It's where Damon defends teachers' work rights. And it's not as you quoted it. He's saying there's not any good motivation for being a teacher except that you love to teach, and not having tenure won't make teacher work better.
I agree with Damon on this issue, as I've seen it in the public sector here, where they have had masses of emp-workers who run themselves ragged to try to get to keep their temporary position when their current contract expires.

really? that's funny because damon is a libshit

no one gives a fuck about jamie mcmillans opinion

Oh forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WIv7Xk8BjA&spfreload=10

>white SJWs wanting a Chinese movie company to fail at reaching an international market for the first time.
Wtf I hate libtards now

>I have never seen a Chinese film made before 2010.
Please, young friend, you need to educate yourself a bit more.

I'm talking about a triple A Blockbuster. Of course there are plenty of Chinese films you can watch, but none of them have been international cash cows.

Nah, Matt Damon is a liberal faggot.

>female ghostbusters = good
>black heimdall = good
>white guy in china = bad

He's also pretty based on Project Greenlight. One of the black producers was talking about "muh diversity" and he pushed back pretty strongly against it.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Hero.

People who don't use (((Facebook)))

>47 ronin was whitewashing
>casting a half-Asian in the role of a half-Asian is whitewashing
The only problem that film had was when some idiot bigwig said "What? Keanu is a supporting character? Not on my watch! Rewrite everything so he's the main character!"

>calling 47 ronin whitewashing
>keanu reeves is half or quarter chinese, x amount hawaiian
>47 ronin is more chinkwashing than whitewashing

I'm just fucking saying.

Asian people don't even know what whitewashing is: youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

Keanu's dad's Hawaiian. His mother is English.

What's with nips and eating in such a disgusting fashion and doing it so proudly?

>hawaii didn't have a massive population of japanese less than a hundred years ago
>asian isn't their largest demographic
>japanese isn't the largest proportion of that demographic

Hawaiians are pretty much asians now.

japanese people are fucking based

The only asian in Keanu is Chinese. Why do you insist on making a fool of yourself?

We must go and watch it.
And then we build wall.

sage and report all duckposting threads

How was 47 rhonin whitewashed. The only non Japanese person was mixed.

>Jason I feel like you are always saying the opposite of what people post.....its silly.

Not an argument.