Are there any good podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlp_Si2RoY8
m.mixcloud.com/silentkey/31-all-tanked-up-again/
podbay.fm/show/858124601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JRE

Joe Rogan

is this /television&film/ ? I dont want your thread to get taken down, but Im bitter because my two attempts ever at "youtube kino" threads were deleted for not being Sup Forums

any loyal littles here?

In the past podcast seem to blur the lines of it. It doesn't fit in music but also in film or television but is typically never deleted on Sup Forums that often

If you want a youtube kino thread you post the Joker Baby video or Gordon Ramsay and the greasy pizza, you wait for a few replies. Then you post an unrelated video and say "Post youtube kino" or "Youtube Kino Thread?" then it should organically grow into a youtube kino thread

Hardcore History and You Made it Weird.

Nah we talk podcasts here all the time
Personally I think Hollywood Handbook is the funniest, smartest, most handsome, and actually really the most deep podcast of all time, and isn't is strange how bullies are pumping our gas? Speak on that

I've wanted somewhere to talk about Audible's "Sincerely, X," as it has some stand-out episodes. But it also has 2 or 3 that seem like Gamergate-tier roastie pandering and it's so jarring the difference in quality.

Thanks anons, I'll keep that in mind

as for podcasts, aside from JRE I occasionally listen to The Last Podcast on the Left - I don't find them funny, like...at all, but they have pretty interesting podcasts about serial killers

SleepyCast is a great Sup Forums podcast, though I think they praise Paul Rudd too much.

Norm MacDonald's is one of the best

Did you see his appearance on Fallon last night

What do you want to hear? There are some many different genres. Be more specific

>Joe Rogan Experience, nice range of guests and Rogan is good at keeping the conversation moving

>The F Plus, a bunch of autists read various internet posts by ultra mega autists on a range of topics. Often funny, but frequently boring.

>My Brother, My Brother and Me, 3 brothers from Virginia offer sarcstic advice for viewer mail. I haven't listened to this in years, but it was funny for the first 100 episodes

>Bill Burr Monday Morning podcast, basically just a guy yacking to himself, generally without a ton of empathy for arrogance and stupidity. A great podcast, but nothing particularly complex.

Odditorium
Chapo Trap House
Rogan

World Football Phone In.

I Don't Even Own A Television is also quite good, they do the same as F Plus but with terrible books like "Insane Clown Posse: Behind the Paint"

The offical podcast

This. The recent one was pretty funny

Ben Maller show for sports

The Biggest Problem in the Universe / The Dick Show

Hannibal Buress: Handsome Rambler

Twenty Thousand Hertz

Is Joe Rogan's podcast actually good the only thing I've seen of it was him and talking to a guest about Rousey getting fucked by Nunes and Rogan just kept interrupting the other guy and saying he was wrong without going giving counter points as to why he was wrong

there needs to be an internet entertainment board for all podcast and streaming site stuff

la cheeserie!

The Official Podcast
Joe Rogan

Me

who /cumboys/ here?

Uhh Yeah Dude is the only good podcast

H3, but unironically

Recently started listening.

Started from first ep.

They seem to have a bunch of special episodes or bonus' or something like that.

Any idea where I can find them and the order they were released?

They're on their patreon, not sure of anywhere you can get them for free though

Edge and Christians Pod Of Awesomeness
The Biggest Problem in the Universe before episode 67
The Dick Show
That Larry Show

I love the Biggest Problem, but why before 67?
I don't remember what happened around that time.

bill burr is good even though he's turned lefty after marrying that nigress

Cum Town, bitch

no jumper

Drew & Mike Podcast
High Society Radio
Part of the Problem
Nick Dipaolo

Joe Rogan Experience
Hardcore History
Common Sense
Rubin Report
Monday Morning Podcast
The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast

Seconding Hollywood Handbook. It's consistently hilarious.

BBC4 Book Club
CheapShow
Hammered Horror
Lovecraft eZine
The Weekly Planet

RIP, gone too soon

I think I must be on my fourth relisten now, never been so attached to a podcast before. Dick Show just doesn't have the same magnetism as before

OLD ZIP..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Also, pretty much any other podcast Sean and Hayes make an appearance on will be a highlight.

Rob Has a Podcast is pretty good if you are into reality tv. Cover shows like Big Brother and Survivor

Norm Macdonald's
WTF
Bill Burr's
Emil Amos' "Drifter's Sympathy"

Nice shill question asshole.

Assuming Norm ever comes back that is.

probably best podcast i've ever listened to

both had such a great dynamic

the dick show is great, but re listening back to old episodes of biggest problem made me realize that maddox kept dick in check (however stupid his arguments were) which made for great back and forth banter

rogan is good when he has an interesting guest on that can drive the conversation. otherwise it's him recanting the same trivial garbage to a new guest and them feigning interest.

>'w-wow i never thought about killing a man with a tie haha'

Can someone recommend me something similar to Opie & Anthony?

Goosebuds

If you're into monster movies and makeup/special effects, CreatureGeek is a pretty good listen. They interview industry pros so you can hear some good stories from people that worked on The Thing and Star Wars,shit like that.

Anyone listening to No Fucking Ziti? Normally I'm not into the analysis on the internet, I prefer to digest movies myself, but I don't have any friends that have seen the Sopranos and listening someone talk about it is damn fun.

> Takes 56 replies for someone to finally post the only podcast worth listening to.

Absolute plebs.

Westside Fairytales. Its some guy telling scary stories he wrote. Some of them are cringe but there's a few that are downright kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlp_Si2RoY8

(UGH)-SPY-POD1

Rooster Teeth's Drunk Tank Episodes 1-150. Everything from when they became the RT Podcast to now is pure shit.

m.mixcloud.com/silentkey/31-all-tanked-up-again/

>CTH

Don't know how anyone can stand those uptalking urbanite Jew faggots
>Like, um, don't you know that like, um, the Dirtbag Left that we belong to is like, the best ever?

The sleepycast is pretty good, it's over though, it'll be months before the next podcast, if they even make it, that is.
And if they do it'll only be a couple more episodes before they're finished for real.
Just don't listen to any podcasts with shadman in them.

Someone give me a funny podcast please
Doesn't have to 100% be jokes that would be absurd, just feel like some podcasts that go on and on about one subject just talking about it are boring

drunk tank

Dollop
Last Podcast on the Left
Hardcore History
Detective
Certain classic episodes of The Flophouse

With Dollop listen to The Rube, Competitive Endurance Tickling, and Ten Cent Beer Night. If you're not hooked after those three episodes, you don't like funny stuff.

Ron and Fez - the Dave and Earl era

These are both great.

The Adventure Zone - three brothers and their dad play D&D. The dad doesn't know the rules and no one bothers to explain them to him for four seasons.

>listen to cum town
>nothing else is funny anymore
Unironically thinking about signing up to their patreon desu

Hugh glass, the dolphin guy, and Bill scheck episodes are also worth a listen.

A couple more, oofty goofty, lobster boy, and the tank chase are all podkino.

Nerd crew

>American podcast
>"until" is pronounced as "intel"

do burgers really talk like this?

For me, it's Football Weekly

Who /endofseasonblues/ here?

none of my friends will ever be as funny as cum town and it bums the shit out of me

who /Faggot Josh/ here?

Lost In the Static used to be incredibly comfy while Scott was still around.

Radiodrome got even better since (not because of) Brad left.

If you can manage to stop listening to those haha quip quip comedian bullshit faggotry podcasts for a moment and are actually interested in some well researched background stories about the old Hollywood, I recommend you the You Must Remember This podcast.

But then again, nobody here actually gives a fuck about movies besides blockbusters and capeshit...

>well-researched interesting podcast
>doesn't allow episode downloads to listen to them on the go

dropped

>1. go to the shows entry on podbay podbay.fm/show/858124601
>2. select episode and click download button
>3. ???
>4. profit

Yeah man that's a really good way to recommend a podcast!