It's spreading

It's spreading

Femishits are terrified of the spread of TRP and MGTOW.

It's already changing the relationship and marriage landscape. Skanks are learning that competing hard for Chad means nothing when Beta Billy has smartened up and refuses to ever pay for her again.

Good!
Soon all American men will be 'going their own way'

50% of American marriages right there folks
remember this

It would actually spread if it wasn't cuckold faggotry

Look I think marriage is a beautiful thing but modern woman are pure fucking cancer in every way. I would have married in the 90s even the early 00s. Modern woman are pure evil and I am not playing the game with a 1 - 100 chance of finding a good woman not fucked by sjws and feminism.

>implying that's what the Jews want
The one thing they're worried about is white men having time on their hands.

too bad the guy making that comic was a total cuck

if he hadn't made the guy black then people who aren't actual cucks could have shared and saved it

Praise KEK

you have no idea what a cuck is do you?

KEK has shown us the truth, yet again.

Good goyim.
Stick to your hobbies.
Women would only waste your valuable time.

If you do weaken make sure you choose a nice traditional woman from Asia or African.
Remember all white women are sluts and only good for Jamal's cock.

>said the immigrant
White men with time on their hands tend to go about fixing their problems. Good luck, Jamal. You're going to need it.

in the state of everything i cannot tell if the final 2 lines are satire or not

>It's spreading

Your wife?

I'll be here all week!

>tend to go about fixing their problems
Yes fix your problems but do not take wife.
Women are evil and can not be fixed.

Don't be like these sheep take a stand against the nuclear family.

that is an incorrect figure and you should consider looking more into it. Progressives push these numbers to break up the family. They compare the number of marriages in one year to divorces in that year which stem from marriages spanning across decades.....it would be the same as declaring that half the population has died should the number of deaths be equal to the number of births in any given year

I don't know where else you would be, jobless faggot.

At least he had two white kids.

>doing the opposite of what society demands means you're sheep
k

He doesn't have them anymore. Having kids is pointless if they're poisoned against their own race.

i'd say people who share pictures of someones wife being fucked by a black man is a cuck.

which makes everyone who shares or even saves OP picture

which is why someone without a cuck fantasy should have made the comic, then it actually could have been spread

Having an 80% white cuck population is still better than a 5% white redpilled population.

No goy don't be like the sheep.
Go your own way.
Family is bad.

>implying a 5% redpilled population wouldn't be far more powerful and influential than any number of cucks

>thought terminating cliches
I'd call this ironic shitposting but I don't think you're being ironic or shitposting. You're probably Jewish.

Here's a question for you, "What do the Jews have to gain if white men reassert control over their own lives again and select appropriate mates for themselves instead of settling for brainwashed Jewish sluts?"

Take your time.

Checked.
Good, betas need to wise/rise up.

>not having your own fertility farms in the basement popping out 20 kids during their most healthy years before getting processed to fertilizer

>"What do the Jews have to gain if white men reassert control over their own lives again and select appropriate mates for themselves instead of settling for brainwashed Jewish sluts?"

We have nothing to gain.

This is for your own good.

Josef plz

>"This is for your own good," said the Jew.
Yeah, I totally believe you.

Can't argue with efficiency.

Good.

You should be going your own way.

Trust me.

Personally I'm going to marry a young Polish girl who can give me blonde babies and maintain my house. Society has already sucked the romance out of marriage so I might as well get the best deal for my money.

Any man who can't work all day and be a family man when he gets home is a weak beta faggot who deserves to get cucked.