>characters having sex
>missionary and under the sheets
seriously do Americans do that ?

I wouldn't know.

Yes sometimes
I believe in you

the only way I've had sex was getting a brap in the face

If you had sex you would know

Mid 30s American here, never even held hands with a woman.

>characters having sex
>any position other than reverse cowgirl so that after climax she can take a fat shit on his stomach

completely takes me out of the movie

that's not sex you literal virgin

my nose would disagree

>character brushes his teeth before eating breakfast

Sex is overrated. It's basically masturbation

Intimacy, sleeping while holding someone you love, stroking her hair while watching tv, and of course, making love, these things are kino

Any sexually active bros here can answer this question ?

Do I count as sexually active if I lost my virginity by proxy with my gf and her bull?

you'd need to have sex at least once a week

what if my bull fucks my gf a few times a week

literally NOTHING wrong with missionary position

fully agreed + I didn't need this feel
also
>waking up before her and seeing her all sleepy and messy
>watching tv with her in your lap and suddenly hearing a low noise like a cat purring because she fell asleep
>walking out of the shower, seeing her in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you in t-shirt and panties
>hugging her from behind while she's making breakfast and kissing her cheek
sex is nothing

My wife's son and I are never beneath the sheets. It might be a flyover thing though

But it's over. Now I lie in bed alone at night and sleepwalk through the day

no, my arms are too weak for missionary

Yes when they're filming a TV show.

>user let go I need my hands to cook breakfast teehee stop it ok one kiss * now! go sit down the eggs are almost ready

>tfw early 20s khv and I will most likely NEVER experience this

Don't even care about getting laid, I just want a wholesome intimate gf.

>>walking out of the shower, seeing her in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you in t-shirt and panties
>>hugging her from behind while she's making breakfast and kissing her cheek
You watch way to much TV.

>he doesn't have missionary sex with the purpose of reproduction
what are you, gay?

you have never slept in the same bed with a woman if you think the overly sized t-shirt and panties look only takes place in movies

>tfw probably wont have this ever again

Fucking this ;_;

this to be desu

so much this

Erica Lynn from bad girls club had a sex tape realeased where she's fucking a guy (on the show i think?) missionary under the sheets. she's like a 6 and the sex is so vanilla but it still gets me off so much. the dude cums in her at one point and just keeps fucking. it's pretty rad.

why is that so unbelievable? maybe the timing of the shower is unlikely but everything else is regular domestic couple shit

go the gym and sort yourself, early 20s is young as fuck... but now is a good time to build

Yes. I always fuck grils in really cold rooms though so they always want a blanket over us.

>"Here you go user, you don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat this"
>As you stare at the plate full of hardboiled eggs in horror she turn around to head back into the kitchen, bends over, and
>BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>As you're reeling from the noxious egg farts you see she's puled a pair of panties down in front of her face like a mask
>"FOR YOU"
Roasties, not even once

>want to find the beauty in these small things but know I'd end up resenting her for them
why did I have to be born so fucking edgy

>her earlier alarm waking you up so you get less sleep
>she is hogging the shower and uses up the warm water
>she uses the last of the milk/coffee for her breakfast
>she insists on watching something painfully moronic while having breakfast together and you miss the news
>she wants you to drive her to work, meaning you yourself have to leave early and go to work early

Whenever I feel sad, I remember that relationships are happy happy joy joy 5% of the time, completely neutral and irrelevant 80% of the time, and pure torture 15% of the time.

>waking up before her and seeing her all sleepy and messy
This is overrated. Most women look stupid when they're sleeping. It's an unflattering state to be in. My girlfriend pulls the comforter over her head as soon as it gets light in the room. She looks like an idiot.

>watching tv with her in your lap and suddenly hearing a low noise like a cat purring because she fell asleep
That's annoying because you're now stuck.

>walking out of the shower, seeing her in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you in t-shirt and panties
>hugging her from behind while she's making breakfast and kissing her cheek.
Is there also a laugh track to your life while this is happening? Do you take one bite of food and then run out the door to your job?

pushover
edgy

Also what universe do you people live in where panties and a t-shirt is "a movie thing"? I'm a man and LITERALLY at this very moment I am sitting here in my boxers and a t-shirt. This is the world's most common combination of clothing to wear at one's home.

I have le sex in cowgirl/reverse missionary almost every time

being ontop feels weird and is too much work

>tfw had a gf for 7 years and never felt much intimacy at all

>Also what universe do you people live in where panties and a t-shirt is "a movie thing"?

Did I say that, you dumbass? I said that user's dream scenario of a woman wearing that while making him breakfast while he walks up behind he and kisses her is a dumb cliche that he has romanticized because of movies.

Gee, do people actually wear underwear and shirts at home? Thanks for setting that record straight!

anyone else cum too fast fucking girls missionary but can fuck for days doggy style?

Just got laid!

>pushover
I was, because I fell for the happy wife, happy life meme.
Then I stood up fr myself, tried to correct these, and she asked for a divorce within the year.

>how can you ask me to get a cab to work when you own a car
Because you start work TWO HOURS before me, and its a 40 minute drive to town.

So let me get this straight?
>wearing underwear and a t-shirt at home is normal
>cooking breakfast for both in a relationship is normal
>showing affection to your partner for a nice deed in a relationship is normal
What about this is "a dream scenario" or "from a movie"? The fact that you've only seen a women at home in your dreams or in a movie?

I cum pretty randomly, sometimes I can't hold out for 2 minutes, sometimes I have to wrestle for nearly an hour to get the poison out. My dick starts getting soft before I can cum in rare cases.

>characters having sex

I have bit of a deathgrip syndrome and doggy is the position I always switch to when I know I need to hurry it up and finish

>wearing underwear and a t-shirt at home is normal

Do you want to see 99% of americans in shirt and panties?

>fucking a girl
>feel like i can keep up this pace for days
>she says "oh oh right there don't stop"
>makes me want to nut instantly
>every time
sorta ironic

>First time alone with a girl at the tender age of 18
>With grill who had been across the block before
>We're making out, it's getting hot and heavy
>Take off each others shirts
>She's about to take off my pants when I yell "WAIT!"
>Jump into my bed and pull the covers over me
>Slip pants off under the covers and throw them over to her
>"Ok, now you come over"
>mfw she spends the next 10 minutes laughing uncontrollably.

Thank god she still gave me a blow job after that, or I might have shot myself that night.

How the hell should I know?

what the fuck?