youtube.com/watch?v=VQbkDBAOD5k
youtube.com/watch?v=KdSm3KWzZvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whyd he waste krillin?

TRUNNNNKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

>freeza impales krillin
>krillin survives
>instead of running away to tell the tale, he slices off freeza's tail
>continues to fuck around while Goku and Vegeta get their shit pushed in.
Freeza could have nuked Gohan and he still showed mercy. Fucking monkeys.

is Freeza the coolest gay character ever written?

To be fair Frieza was pretty fucked at that point and even Gohan could probably beat him after he got cut in half.

Why do we put up with it, Sup Forums? Hours and hours of characters standing around, talking about what theyre going to do and what has already happened, countless reaction faces and spectators explaining what we just saw, 90% awful animation...

but then something awesome happens and a metal guitar kicks in and just for a few seconds we forget about all of that.

Most of us watched it when we were little kids you retard

I love how Krillin's distructo disc could wreck people way more powerful than him, it's gotta be the most effective move on the show.

yet he almost never uses it effectively, kek

Because of those sweet, sweet Toonami intros and promos.

>tfw to young to experience toonami
I wish someone could emulate that toonami feel with all of the old shows that used to air on it.

lel, fucking numale

Toonami's back on the air every Saturday night my dude

Also this stream is pretty cool and airs a bunch of Toonami stuff with promos and old commercials in between shows:
toonamiaftermath.com/

Krillin iced himself with his own destructo disc in one of the sagas didn't he? Which one was that?

That was actually exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Friezer like the destructo disk so much he stole it and made it his final attack

That's a space king with a planet blower upper ball and he's like damn, baldy's up to something

>destroying a planet full of bloodthirsty apes that would eventually conquered the universe

Frieza literally did nothing wrong.

No problem my dude

Also just rediscovered this channel after 6 years:
youtube.com/watch?v=VQbkDBAOD5k

So Freeza was told by his gold ol' dad not to fuck with Beerus. Goku was able hold his own against Beerus, I never did catch the end of Buu's arch besides he was the big bad. How could Freeza even compete at this point? The power scale was slid right on past him.

In RoF Freeza is resurrected and trains for what is apparently the first time ever, because he's never had to before. In a month he reaches god levels because he's so powerful.

I just don't bother following Super at this point, it will never be a fraction of how good Z was.

Frieza is the most fleshed out villain in all of DBZ and no other bad guy holds a candle to him.

More time and effort went into establishing just how powerful and feared he was than anyone else in the series.

Starting with Raditz, the entire early portion of the show is setting up saiyans as being the baddest motherfuckers in the universe. Then you meet Vegeta, the baddest of the bad, and even he goes into stealth mode during the Namek saga to avoid a direct confrontation with Frieza.

Frieza is the ONLY person in DBZ that Vegeta literally feared. King Kai, who was essentially God, feared Frieza.

Frieza was an intergalactic mob boss and his reputation spread throughout the entire universe, vs every other villain who was strictly on earth and didn't even accomplish destroying that one planet.

Frieza had the most menacing presence and was the peak of DBZ.

i still liked cell and the cell games more

>ONLY person Vegeta literally feared

Vegeta feared Broly as well and lost complete composure and was just waiting to die compared to Frieza where he was still able to hold his composure

He also one punch KO'd King Vegeta who was a respected and powerful leader in his own right. He killed that nigga in the most undignified and humiliating way right in front of his homies, effortlessly. Ice cold brutal motherfucker.

frieza was just born as powerful as he was. He had to contain his power through transformations just to be able to control himself, never needed more strength than he had. He was basically born at 100-150 million power level whereas goku was at like 5 as a kid. He's got way more potential he just has a bad attitude and a bad work ethic.

that's true. i completely forgot about the movies, but I remember that and you're right. Vegeta was scared useless there.

I could never shake this feeling that Broly was sort of "fanfictiony" though.

Of course he was fan fiction the creator didn't know what to do with him so they literally turn him into goo and irrelevant just to stroke Gokus sack.

Why Super brings in a dyke Broly is fucking pathetic

He did not steal it sadly, It's just a similar looking move.

what planet are the cold family from?
is there a planet full of them?
are they all super powerful?
is king cold supposed to be stronger than frieza?
does he have transformations that we didn't get to see because trunks killed him too soon (he looks like he'd be in his second form if we're comparing him to frieza)
am i a faggot?

he never used it before krillin used it on him, vegeta didn't use it until after he saw krillin, nobody has used it without seeing krillin first. Goku even comments about how he's stealing krillin's attack in kai, probably specifically chose it because he knew bringing up krillin triggered goku.

It's best not to think to hard about it, Toriyama clearly didn't.

this

trying to apply logic to DBZ simply doesn't work

Vegeta stole it right away seeing it in action too.

when watching DBZ at my grandparents house during summer when I was a little kid with my brother one day my Grandfather said "This is so damn stupid all anyone does on this show is stand around and yell all the time."

they are some alien species and frieza and his dad are mutants that are far stronger than the rest of his race.

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KdSm3KWzZvs

I didn't realize anime could be kino.

Every bad guy in the series was totally interchangeable with every other bad guy in terms of personality. The only difference with Frieza is that he got more build up before his big fight

a real hero

>Vegeta asks Piccolo what's going to happen when he dies and goes hell

Did they just forget about when he died in namek? He should know this.

DENDE'S BALLS

the one where they're training in the time chamber preparing for vegeta and nappa i believe. they fight dead saiyans on some dead conquerored planet or some shit

Wait WTF, why are Pilaf, Mai and Shu all children in Dragonball Super?

yep and it's chibi mai now

Besides retconning how the afterlife works, it's likely Vegeta was never processed the first time, so he didn't know.

I remember watching the Cell Games on tv and what seemed like an entire week or more went by with nothing but Gohan and Cell talking to each other. Nobody did anything, Cell didn't get any closer to defeat and you'd have to wait until the next day and hope something happened.

How did Goku plan on eventually coming back to life after he died in the cell games? The earth dragon balls couldn't have.

He didn't. He just wanted to save the Earth, he wasn't worried about himself, at least not now he knows he can still fight in the afterlife.

>implying alien genders
>implying alien "sexuality"
even in 1984 they would have laughed at you

It's exactly the same fucking move they just made it red in the anime

A better question is how did Chiaotzu come back when his body was blown to bits when past canon shows that you need to have a body to come back to

Gohan vs Cell last 4 epsiodes in total. Shut your queer ass up about it being slow.

It felt like a lot longer.

nah ur dumb, vegeta died on namek, so he went to namek hell. He had never died on earth before.

I believe the bullshit explanation was because they used the namekian dragon balls and not the earth balls to bring him back.

not as hard as im laughing at you right now

The only fight that dragged on way to long was the Goku vs freeza fight which was 20 episodes. The original cut is plagued with filler through out it from dumb Bulma side quest and other shit cutting back to what's happening on earth which amounts to nothing. Idk how much Kai shortened it by.

i felt the same way. i loved gohan going ssj2 but the fight as a whole felt so dragged out. the mr satan filler with news crew on the sidelines was some of the worst fucking unwanted filler in the entire series. it only served to waste time and annoy the viewer. absolutey terrible fucking timing for any sort of irrelevant comedic relief.

What about all the people killed on earth by people like vegeta and buu in the buu saga?

pretty sure they used the namek balls for that too since earth was destroyed

sauce