Swedish girls like Brazilians?

Swedish girls like Brazilians?

imagine sniffing on their feet

those are finns
they smell like sweat

If you're attractive they will like you, not that i would know but it is what i've heard

>thumbnail
>fuck yes they're barefoot
>click
>mfw

one of them is barefoot and pantyhosed

I don't think that's legal, too lewd

they seem very fond of exotic men of all varietes

True, they love coming here

Literally every girl in the world likes Brazilians.
It's a common """""stereotype""""" that Brazilian men are the most attractive in the world.

>barefoot and
;-;

>6'3" Nordic God
or
>5'4" brown monkey
I don't know it's a hard decision

>tfw i'm only 6'2

ugly face big nosed

I'm 6'0

They're plain as fuck

>'
>''

You're not at Subway cunt use a real measurement.

Wtf this dude in the pic is hardly a 6/10

>wears ukrainian flag

t. 5'4"

>elovena
>swedes

that was the first picture i had

why does he shave his legs?

Because he is a fag

Happy New Year:^)

>ukrain

Wrong shade.

>Elovena girls
Ah yes, quintessentially Swedish

>6/10 BRboys look like that

Please translate, I don't know what to assume and I'm slowly dying.

Brazilian is a meaningless term.

I don't think Med and Germanic looking Brazilians will be discriminated anywhere.

The rest like the brown ones, well, you know...

They like it if you look like this, retard.

When someone pictures a brazilian in their minds, they think something like this, not the pardo from favela or the frail nerd from the private school.

People are so dumb sometimes, nationality is irrelevant.

home many black and muslims dicks will these girl have had in their ass, mouth and pussy

That guys is not handsome

The same as your mom

>When someone pictures a brazilian in their minds, they think something like this, not the pardo from favela or the frail nerd from the private school.

But when they come to Brazil all they see is disappointment.

Also already starting with a picture of South Brazilians since you guys love to backpedal and claim that South Brazilians are tall Germans and that the rest of Brazil has ugly people.

I had a swedish internet"'""'""'""'""'"gf"""""""""""""" when i was an underage

He looks like a thug to be honest.

Average men are ugly everywhere. There is nothing new about that. Generally more than half of good looking men are gay, not heterossexuals.

Can brazilians stop being so fucking cuckish and just come get your free swedish girlfriend.
They're heads over heels for brown men, and a brown man that speak a latin language at that
A brazilian is a million times better than an arab

Sorry, I don't like this

Doesn't matter, when it comes to ''exotic'' men swedish girls have a tendency to look over any apparent bad features.
You'll be fine

Damn, Sven

I want to believe this so bad.

How exactly would I do once I'm there?

Ok Sven i will only convert Swedish qts to Catholicism...deal?

Acho que você é burro. Se o país fosse lotado de homens feios, o turismo gay já teria diminuído a muito tempo

Come here, have literally ANY sort of credential and just talk to whatever girl you desire.
Guesstimate 80% success rate for you

Not accurate, but tried my best:
If your hero is Mazepa, and you flag is patch, it's so silly call you a brother, you swedish menstrual pad.

>there are real cucks posting under Swedish flags
antar att du är en Amerikansk hanrejfetischist med en Svensk proxy

These are Ukrainians, you retarded macaco.

Nej, det är ren och skär sanning. Svenska kvinnor föredrar ''exotiska'' män beviseligen, så jag hjälper de bara på traven

>gay isso gay aquilo

GAY TEM É QUE SER EXECUTADO EM PRAÇA PUBLICA SEU VIADO DE MERDA!

Of course he is baiting, retard.

Almost got me.

Continua burro de qualquer jeito. Se o povo se decepcionasse com a beleza masculina daqui o turismo já teria diminuído ou o "falso estereótipo" quebrado

Here he's 11/10 compared to everyone else so please dont come to my country

>beviseligen
har du någon gång gått ut?
det har varit över 2 månader sedan jag sett en sv kvinna med en icke-sv man, bor i en -50% Sv stad.
Sv tjejer gillar CHAD, exakt som Amerikanska, Engelska et.c tjejer

I need some answers first.

Race?
Height?

Dagligen, varannan/ var tredje etniskt svensk kvinna är ihop med någon brun/svart man.
Nu bor jag i cuckholm så det är nog en bidragande faktor men det kvarstår ju ändå

>Race
Well see pic related and tell me because i don't know

>Height
6'0

It's just a joke. Calm down.

Arab looking/Portuguese looking?

Portuguese

NEED a qt thug BRbf

Here's the original pic

Realistic speaking, if you look like these stereotypical Brazilian chads from google results "Brazilian men" you could get most girls here easily, even if you are brown.

But if you don't have social life, you are autistic, below 6/10 and so on, you will not get any girl here. If you are Portuguese or arab looking it only will make things worse. Swedish women don't make friends easy.

That's the truth.

they are finns you dumb sw*Doid

>It's a common """""stereotype""""" that Brazilian men are the most attractive in the world

Don't tell the truth about Swedish women. Sup Forums will not create memes about Swedish women anymore. :(

He was trying to bait dumb fucks like you
Kys

This is why muslims rape and it's so rare Swedish women with foreign men. Because they can't flirt Swedish women and we don't make friends in just one day.

But I think a Brazilian normie could get Swedish girls very easy, because they act very different from Africans and muslims.

I have Chad potential just need go to the gym and start talk to people instead of wait they start the conversation

not even him

people here are hot despite the problems, what's up with you?

People say shit about Brazil but majority of our diaspora don't do half of the shit that Arabs and African Muslims do

It's just that Beautiful People loves black people.

Any black Brazilian can easily join the site.

where are the other black countries there

>dkn 6'3

I've just never heard that said about Brazilian men.

But people like him and with his skin color are rare as fuck in this country.

>tfw 5'6"
I'm not leaving Brazil unless it's to some asian country :(
Fuck this life

manlet lol