Yeah I liked that movie too!
Sage

This isn't the board for this shit.

Disregard that, i suck cock

>Prince OfTheUniverse

This site is a fucking right off.

>bald fat yuropoor cucks and some drama queen white whore absolutely rekt
gotta love it

op here sorry I posted this on the wrong board because I have an accute learning disability

African slave trade was a mistake

I think you mean write off.

>hate niggers
>hate pussy libtard Germans who sacrificed everything their ancestors did for progressive feel good points
I have to side with the nigger on this one just because he's an American. All other faggots across the world should bow to Americans.

Funny how the race baiting faggot disable all comments and hid the voting scores.

>giving a shit about Belgians and some random black guy
are insecure whites the most pathetic thing in existence?

couldn't agree more, my man
especially pussy fucking germans

Remember though
good ol abe wanted to send them back

so is this the new daily forced thread?

Who could be behind all these anti-American posts?
time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/

that cocksucker Boothe had to go ahead and fuck it all up

if it keeps getting replies it will be

that isnt completely true, even until the very end he was still deciding what to do with them, mainly because of Fredrick Douglas's initial autism about wanting to return to Africa.
Frederick Douglas changed his mind about it later on, and its safe to assume Lincoln would have seen it the same way.

but brussels isnt in Germany you fucking retard

Gotta side with the negro this time. He clearly wasn't aware that he did anything wrong. Next time put a man behind the counter who can clearly let the customer know that they fucked up.

ahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahaahaha god DAMN I hate niggers hhhahahahahahahahhaahahahahah

The ones that wanted out were given Liberia. It should have been mandatory to leave though.

>when you accidentally mis-click Sup Forums because you're an illiterate Sup Forumstard

You would think belgian cucks would be used to this due to their nigger infestation.

Sweden then whatever the fuck. Americans are the closest thing you will ever see to descended Gods. Bow down, Yurocuck faggot.

If I make a pretend thread like but is also "Sup Forums" would you complain about it still or what??

Did Douglass realize that living in America and getting off looks sometimes was better than living in Africa?

lol

Great thread, even better than the fifteen times you made it before.

I don't fucking care anymore. Look at all of those self-hating KEKED whites sitting back as he behaves like a disrespectful ape, scared to intervene and be seen as a racist. Europeans are pathetic

Belgium you fucking dolt and im american too you alt right savage

>*speaks calmly*
>my name is philll..

Lot of memes in there buddies

Ur an ant, I dare u say ape in public , u coward kek

>europeans

lmao pathetic crying because of some words no wonder hitler was able to steamroll you and it wasnt until we got involved that u got your shit sorted

I dont know whats worse in this video niggers or ryanair niggers.

that's why everybody in the world hates americans