Went to see alien: covenant and first time at the movies in months

went to see alien: covenant and first time at the movies in months...

>15 minutes in, at least 10 people on their phones with screens at full brightness

>25 minutes in: guy falls asleep and starts snoring inhumanly loud

> 40 minutes in: black kids walk in and choose to sit behind me and can't stop talking the entire time, yelling stuff like "yo! muh niggu! he gotz da PAT-oh-juhn and shietttt."

Good reminder of why I stopped going to the movies. Also, the ticket was $14 for a standard film.

>uhfahha wut DA fuck Did that whity just tell that nigga to blow him what the FUCK Dawg this shit So fucking GAY fuck

You gotta check for the better theaters in your area. Smaller, quieter places you might not normally look.

There are none. Just two AMCs in the big city and one Showcase in my little suburb.

Aw geez, you're fucked then.

Best go in the early morning or late late at night, when less folks are around.

Or, just embrace the niggatry and only go to really shitty horror. Niggers during horror are some of the funniest motherfuckers out there.

When I watched Wonder Woman I had the misfortune of sitting next to some guy who kept literally yelling : "Damn, she's fucking hot!" for the whole film.

At least 50 times he yelled that.

14 bucks? I usually pay under 10. Anyway, shitty way to spend your day. Try again with a friend. Covenant needs to make as much money as possible so we'll get Awakening in two years.

Also don't forget to buy the Covenant Novel out now and the prequel Novel in September.

Yes, I will support anything Alien with my money. I love the universe so I don't mind if the latest movies are somewhat half-assed.

Also don't forget to buy the Comic book too, its fucking great so far

I have a friend who is that guy. He thinks it's cool to try to yell out something clever during the movie. Sometimes people laugh. He has at least two stories that I know of where he yelled something during the movie and people laughed at it.

I will never see a movie with him again. Ever.

>we do it for free

Thank God you guys were there to tell them to shut the fuck up.
You did tell them, didn't you?

I did actually, the last movie I saw with him, which was The Place Beyond The Pines. I mean he wasn't wrong when he said "oh come on" during the bullshit teen party scene, but still.

No, I'm non-confrontational.

Is the novel worth reading?
I'm probably getting the blu-ray to support.
I NEED another alien movie.

Probably not. Most movie novelizations are garbage but I read them anyway.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Calm down, this isn't /lit/

he's right though. Well, the covenant book was probably slightly better than the movie but just bearly.

I know your pain. Live in a college town and it's either Chads bro-ing it up or sorority field trip with non-stop phone use. Luckily I do shift work (7PM-7AM) three times a week freeing me to go to a 2PM showing on Tuesdays where I am usually alone (or with my friend) except maybe an elderly couple who sit on the opposite side of the theater than me.

Saving the fact this is probably a shit post, if you did any of this shit in Australia then expect;

>Have your phone smashed by a bogan or kiwi twice your size
>Someone will dump food or drink on you and tell you to get the fuck out. Any backtalk = threats of their car being keyed or the like
>See the first response, but replace phone with face

You just gotta move to a better country user. America is an experimental colony for Israel to harvest foreskins and cross breed blacks with white women.

we can't do any of that here because they might have a gun

This is why your gun laws are stupid.
everyone is scared of everyone else and common sense CANNOT be enforced

oops sorry this was for you

I didnt watch the movie.

It looks like a libcuck movie. There's a gay married couple and the main character is a feminist woman with short dyke hair. Not supporting that crap. So sick of movies forcing gays and feminist crap down our throats.

where the fuck in australia do you live that shit like that happens? west sydney?

Perth

hhahaa shit man I am from Perth too and I have actually grabbed someones phone and thrown it in the cinema.

MUH LIBKEK

It's a troll I think. All the 13 year olds that normally post that stuff are sleeping.

I take it you didn't like the original Alien either because one of the mechanics was black?

>Another Perth fag

My nigger. North or South?

jesus. what city do you live in?

t. beta male

>This is why your gun laws are stupid.
I really hope this is bait. if not, you are fucking retarded

yeah what the fuck

no you donut need another. alien is a fucking masterpiece that ridley made by accident.
every movie after alien is cringey fanfiction. only good contribution to universe was alien: isolation

Is this LA. LA nothing is under $16 and its always hell

Shit that never happened: the post.

IF YOU WANT TO AVOID NIGGERS JUST DO SHIT EARLY IN THE MORNING

THEY DON'T WAKE UP EARLY BECAUSE WELL NO JOBS OR RESPONSIBILITIES

embarassing for all mankind

This movie was one of the rare cases that represented blacks accurately begging for money and simply minded.

You gotta wait until the movie has been out like a month and then go see a Monday or Tuesday matinee, like the earliest showing they have.

I won't se a movie in the theater, it's just not worth it for all the things OP described.

My bro took me to the theater, paid 20 bucks per ticket. Many people were texting during the play, I couldn't believe it, since the theather was half empty we change sits to a quiet area... and the fucking personnel ask us to move again to the crowded sits. I became socially unable to live among humans.

This
>go for a jog at 6am
>don't have to worry about getting mugged because it's too early and cold outside for thugs to be wandering around
feels good

Uh Oh crackass gota da PAT-oh-juhn

>went to see alien: covenant

You only have yourself to blame.