It's a mass shooting episode

>it's a mass shooting episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is all because of Snyder.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk

Anyone else getting tired of these episodes? No matter where they set them or change it up its always the same story, same plot points, and same guy doing the shooting

This is ridiculous.

What can you do? Americans really like those.

That clip. That right there.

Holy shit.

>It turns out democrats are just extremely violent sociopaths again
They've been really pushing this angle a lot this season.

And it's always a guy? Why not change it up a little and have a girl be the shooter for once? You're certainly not doing anything to combat the stereotype that men are violent.

Omar is cute! CUTE!!

>It's a Trump was Right episode

Fuck you. Go back to Sup Forums.

>Its an ISIS meets a democrat episode

Wait a minute, this is one of those stupid threads where people greentext a recent event just to talk about it, isn't it?

top kek

>picture of the aftermath

Well I sure do love a good tragedy story.

>it's a Trump has it won then opens his fucking mouth episode

>episode
Its a whole god damn season and a movie
I want off

>tragedy
fucking plebs cant understand post ironic humor

Fucking sam hyde, when will they stop the madman?

>Its a bernie tries to be hip and cool with communism episode

I'm gonna make a very controversial statement now:

It would be awfully nice if we could stop violently murdering each other for practically no reason.

I know, that's a pretty readical view I'm putting forward here.

>its an American blames islam, radicalism and homophobia for mass shooting episode

>meanwhile that islamic radical homophobe walked into an American gun store, bought guns, then a week later did this

>implying it was sam hyde
everyone knows that it was Ben Garisson but nobody wants to point fingers at him

if everyone in the club had gun they could have shot him as soon as they saw he was muslim

>it's an user hates fun episode

Holy shit, they actually did a school shooting episode?! Also, Boone?!

>It would be awfully nice if we could stop violently murdering each other for practically no reason.
>not knowing that being human IS murdering each other for no practical reason

>being this much of an Islam apologist
Cancer.

Why is it when an upstanding Christian actually follows a passage like Leviticus 20:13 people pretending to be Christians try to distance themselves from them?

They might have wanted to fuck him.

>it's a Milo spits fire episode

Yeah? What seems to the problem, user?

>Its the Islam is a religion of peace and everybody that does not convert is the problem PSA

Is there any superhero that could stop mass shootings in América ?

I am not american but i think you can be the biggest racist that exist, buy a gun and never end up shooting to another human

Enjoy your ban motherfuckers

>It's a dipshits blame the tools and not the craftsman episode

He could have just as easily thrown his sperg fit by barricading all the doors from the outside and starting a fire.

>the one faggot I wouldn't have minded getting shot

because actual christians know whats satire and whats not
>implying the roman catholic church is the real church

He's one of those people we should really stop paying attention to.

>designated gun-free zone
>everyone dies

Fuck off britshit

>it's a muslims did nothing wrong episode
This episode is getting a bit repetitive.

>be american in a cartoon

>get shot

Every time something like this happens we are told not to judge all of islam by these few radical maniacs. Isn't it time responsible gun owners got the same treatment?

Mods please

>the way he just casually leaps it, then turns around at the destruction where you can tell he just doesn't care
I fucking hate Snyder so much

Reading comprehension? Fuck Islam, fuck all archaic religions

This freak got the idea in his head to shoot up a place. Incidentally, where got the idea doesnt matter, rather it be Islam, homophobia, mental illness, etc

He went to the store with his idea, EASILY and LEGALLY bought the killing machines necessary for his idea, then went to commit his idea.

Again, where the idea came from, what the idea is does not matter. You can't regulate people's ideas or beliefs, but you can regulate the purchase of killing machines

No because all of the people who buy guns are insane while muslims are not

I neither judge muslims nor gun owners by the actions of criminals. I believe in both freedom of religion and the right to bear arms.

>responsible gun owners
You mean the same guys who get ass ravaged when someone asks why they own military grade weapons? Followed by a string of muh guns muh democracy?

>it's a Sup Forums white knights for mudslimes episode

Can't wait till trump becomes president

Maybe then you fags will return to reddit so this board can become somewhat worthwhile again

>thinking nutjobs like that can't easily acquire guns illegaly if they really want to do shit like this
You're so naive.

>You can't regulate people's ideas or beliefs,
pretty sure you can just see Suadi Arabia and north korea

You cant ban ideas

There was a cop inside the nightclub that got shot, and he didn't do much. I'd rather have the gun-free zone then some retard with a snub nose firing blindly back at what he thinks is the shooter and can't aim for shit.

It's a nightclub.
Where it's dark.
If 50 people had guns and then panic erupted in a dark room, I guarantee there would be even more deaths.

SUCK MY COCK JANNY

>11 DAY BAN FOR SHITPOSTING ON A SHITPOST BOARD

FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums

Holy shit, I saw someone in the store I work at like this last week, right down to the "greeting my fellow teenagers, this is how all the cool cats dress these days daddy-o" attitude and carrying a skateboard on his back, despite looking like he's in his mid 40s.

>he actually thinks you cant get illegal guns easily
Its pretty easy especially in cali and new mexico since we can just buy from runners across the border

>muh illegal gun meme

Okay he cant get gun legally, lets say

He goes to black market online, and hes intercepted by FBI. 50 murders averted

He goes to street corner for dealer, and hes intercepted by police sting. 50 murders averted

He tweets at ISis for some AKs, and hes intercepted by CIA. 50 murders averted

Rather, than walking into gun store, showing his ID, picking up his weapons, then waving bye to the guy who legally sold it to him with tears in his eyes and a bald eagle on his shoulder proud to see an American citizen praciticing his 2nd amendment rights

You do know Mods make these kind if threads?

The only other explanation is That Sup Forums has no mods...

Wait.

He got shot in the head, idiot.

Lets see you do a perfect noscope with a fucking dent in your skull

I'm pretty sure at least a few people would notice that he was closing off all the exits & spreading lighter fluid around.

because women are scared to shoot guns unless you live in Texas, and even then their dad would have tought them better or he would have shot them himself