Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club?

Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0295427/trivia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turtle turtle was a big catchphrase at my school

These movie is so shit and so unfunny. Never made it the whole way through and I was a stupid teenager when it came out.

It was made for children so that's probably why, idiot

I remember how turtley I was seeing those towers fall

I remember watching this movie as a kid and I honestly don't remember what it was about at all

>The scene at the Turtle Club happened to be filming on September 11, 2001. When word of the terrorist attacks reached the set, the cast and crew observed a moment of silence.

imdb.com/title/tt0295427/trivia

It was one of the first great Justs of our time

>be Dana Carvey
>be a star on SNL and make tons of connections and friends
>have successful movies and shows
>popularity starts to wane
>get incredibly sick and need heart surgery
>worried about providing for family and friends
>during this time your old partner Mike Meyers decides to make a raunchy spy parody
>get offered a job in a similar movie aimed at kids so you don't directly compete with your old friend
>read the script
>it's pretty shit but you need the money so you don't do it anyways
>it's mid September at the time of shooting
>you're in this dumb ass turtle outfit, trying to enter a "turtle club"
>you know this is shit as you don the costume, waiting for this embarrassing scene to be over
>give it your all take after take, just wishing for a rushed release to take the pain away
>all of a sudden the director gets a phone call
>the direction calls everyone near
>you waddle over in the god damn turtle suit
>there has been a terrorist attack in parts of the Northeast United States
>apparently thousands are dead
>the director asks everyone to take a moment of silence
>you're sitting there looking you have an old scrotum for a head
>you can't think of anything else worse that can happen
>you phone in the rest of the filming
>Master of Disguise bombs, getting a 1% on RT
>Austin Powers becomes a commercial hit
>you become more sick and the surgery was botched
>don't act in another movie until Jack and Jill

weird

>During the filming of the 2002 film Master of Disguise starring Dana Carney, the nation was all watching the horror of September 11th. During that day the movie was being filmed at the turtle club scene in which Dana Carney's character comically dresses as a turtle. The cast and crew were notified about the attack and watched in shock of the news footage from the studio. The director of the movie called for a moment of silence from everyone however Dana Carney was too busy in the makeup room; preparing for his role as a turtle. As he walked in the room he noticed everyone with their heads down while some had tears rolling down their faces. As they looked up to Carney he shouted out loud "AM I NOT TURTLEY ENOUGH FOR THE TURTLE CLUB! WAKA WAKA! The entire crew had a comedic laugh during this dark period of time. However this was unfortunately cut short when Data from Star Trek ripped out a huge fart that stank up the entire set. Silence fell again on everyone

Remember when he climbs out of the pie
how fucking ridiculous was that

I pump bitches to this movie's theme song

more like the master of dicks, guys

I love how this is one of the only bits of trivia about this fucking disaster of a movie. I wish I could remove the other trivia notes because the thought of 9/11 and Dana Carvey bowing his head in a retarded turtle suit being the only memorable thing about this movie makes me struggle to breathe.

Damn, Reviewbrah didn't age gracefully at all.

He got Secret life of Pets, that must've helped unJUST himself a little?

If I remember correctly he took a break from acting because of health reasons and to spend time with his family, not because of lack of offers. And he still has a successful stand up career.

this had potential but sorta fizzled out at the end

Sorry Dana. That must have been a difficult time for you.

I actually think the premise of the movie was pretty cool, too bad it sucked