More fucked up than Making A Murderer

More fucked up than Making A Murderer.
smdh fuck catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5mzx6z_the-keepers-s01e01_tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked it better than Making a Murderer but the part where one of the victims becomes a lawyer who defends niggers is so cringey.

Yeah I kinda felt the same way but hey it's her life do what you want. I grew up in Baltimore and guarantee none of those black kids she helps gives a shit about anything she says to them though.

t. never been to catholic school or been a catholic

It's the worst-kept open secret of all time, it's just that Rome is all-powerful and no one can do anything about it

i think it was her boyfriend priest dude. and all the sexual misconduct has nothing to do with the case. i think homeboy just murder raped that bitch and went on with his life

Catholics are so irrelevant in america now.

Shouldn't have messed with Satan's chosen people

Didn't know this existed. Is it actually good or just "fuck Catholicism" shit the media's been pushing recently? Netflix would fucking do that.

Jesuits aren't

How about you just watch it fucking retard? It has nothing to do with "muh degenerate media", it's a straight up documentary about a murder case.

this is Sup Forums now.

fuck.

It's good. Not a catholic witch hunt at all. Just exposes some of the scumbags while examining the case

You expect them to sit back while a religious sect dishes out constant abuses against women?

Sorry, the Left doesn't play that way

Wtf I'm irrelevant now

Can someone give me a quick rundown dont wanna google :)

its good

classical and new liberals have created a Christianity without god, which means just hedonism disguised as progress and ''educating the pleb so that the pleb be free, free as in ''do what you want, entertain yourself'' [without the means to have it, perhaps, but more importantly without being blamed for your actions]. The same people equally dream of making the humanity non-hedonistic. Hedonists are crushed by their hedonism and dream, more so when they are bored, only of making people better, which is precisely being not hedonistic.

after the fall of positivism and their contradictory/ retarded faith in the fantasy of the universality in the human rights plus the fucking abysmal lack of idea of what to do with their creation which is the middle class [beyond making these people work and enjoying themselves outside of work], these people are led to embrace various doctrines for salvation, but more importantly, the doctrine which would save them would still be a doctrine
-which is not Christianity, since liberals have taken powers from Christians [which bring liberals love to hate Christians]
-allows the care free attitude towards the world [''do what you want as long as you pay my taxes''] on a pragmatic level [like people still must be able to go on vacation every few months, to take picture of their shitty meals abroad, sleep around but still feel good for calling fuckers degenerate, listening to music, enjoying yourself watching products from the entertainment industry...]
-still hide enough the above hedonism so that people can feel better about being animals, by pretending to seek a higher power on a weekly basis

Why aren't they making any docs about the evil shit jews and muslims do?

>How about you just watch it fucking retard?
I'm not paying for Netflix.

I'm sorry, this doesn't look like it's about Islam.

THese fuckers have failed to make the middle class something else than clients. these people have tried to make the pleb
-citizens, but it turns out that the fantasy of educating the pleb so that the pleb vote for more classical.new liberalism is super expensive once you have billions of fuckers to convert and even worse, the humanity being hedonistic in nature, people remain hedonistic no matter what
-employees, but employees are disposable by definition and this fantasy is lost
-clients, where people can be moral [=adhering to the human rights] when they buy stuff form amazon or ebay

these liberals have tried to seek salvation in building a society with the asian doctrines, but the asian doctrines are
-foreign the notion of society, like buddhism
-or they say >muh tradition, but the liberals despise the tradition differing form the ''republicanism''

so they are left with the fucking savage societies where ten people eat plants in the amazonia or the jews and the muslism and the sharia which is indeed the best fusion of
-a civil law like any liberal dream of, so that liberal can control their people
-the higher power so that it puts an end to relativism and epxlicit hedonism

the sharia is what chrisitanity has failed to produce, which means it is what the christians without god crave,

We've been the religious minority in this country for the entirety of U.S. history.
It's not like we were the hegemonic religious influence to begin with

>Why aren't they making any docs about the evil shit jews and muslims do?
>jews
ADL
>muslims
pretty sure you're wrong and their image is a bit tarnished on the whole. also does the news count?

Depends if you classify Protestantism as a unified group or not. If not then cartholics are the largest denomination, though the majority are lapse

start here
dailymotion.com/video/x5mzx6z_the-keepers-s01e01_tv

First ep prob isnt enough to hook you since they focus on the murder in the first 3 episodes
but after that. shit hits the fucking fan senpai

I wouldn't nessesaraly consider Protestantism to be unified. However, it is often seen as unified when discussed in relation to the Catholic and Orthodox crutch. Catholicism in this country has been seen as a rather unique Christian denomination.

I'm one of those weird Catholics who regrets serving their country in Iraq and hates democracy and the Constitution.

I'm a Catholic, not an American. Fuck this country and its egalitarian ungodly nonsense.

>I'm not paying for Netflix.
So spend literally 5 seconds and find a hacked netflix login

What's a good login and password to try?

Didn't serve in the military, but agree with everything else here, fellow Catholic user. I've become increasingly more skeptical of the founding fathers and their Freemason shit.

Wait, I thought George Washington was the biggest mason hater of all time?

Washington should have been king.

Washington was a general, the crafting of the republic was mostly left to other hands

Follow your leader, cuck.

Church*
And ya I'm aware that they are lapsed. Honestly tho, I believe catholic schools need some reform on how they teach catholic religion . Most of it, even in high school, is honestly no better than Sunday school, some Christian retreat, or what you are preached in your average homily. There's really little actual theology, religious philosophy, or social teaching in these religious courses. Most of it seems like a chore rather than an engaging class.
Kind of a shame actually since ive just now gotten into reading some of the doctors of the church and wished I was taught theologians like Augustine and Aquinas in school.

what is the true face of god then?

This is how I feel like I sound sometimes, and I think about this shit a lot. Should I be worried?

Protestantism is so varied that you can just project anything you want onto it. Catholics are a minority, but our uniformity makes it easier for us to be turned into cartoon villains (and our aesthetic is pretty fucking imposing compared to brick hut nondenominationals.)

Things like this and Spotlight aren't that bad in that they're based in history and often even seem spiritually engaged (Calvary is great.) Only real anti-catholicism I've seen was that Real O Neals shit, and to my knowledge everyone hated it.

The problem isn't democracy in and of itself (although I'm becoming a little more reactionary myself). The problem is Catholics not voting in accordance with the catechism.
No Catholic in this country should have voted for Hillary (even though Trump is no prise either).

>The problem is Catholics not voting in accordance with the catechism
Just when I thought Christcucks couldn't be any more retarded they go and say something like this.

>calling him a retard will do the trick

>Only real anti-catholicism I've seen was that Real O Neals shit, and to my knowledge everyone hated it.

Is it cause they tried to paint the church as anti gay?

>Christian being Christ like
Nothing wrong here

They do a bad job on theology, no question. I come across practicing Catholics who misunderstand basic things like the nature of the Eucharist, or the Hypostatic Union. Not really their fault. The vast majority of theology I've learned came through personal study

I'm not trying to "do" anything but call him a retard, so it does

Fuck off cuck, Christ never preached to non-christians or did things to them

>Catholics are the most fucked up people I know

What is wrong with that religion?

Maybe you attract shitbirds

It's low rent Mormonism where the difference is made up in little boy's assholes.

So it was just a baseless insult?
Why even bother then?

>Christ never preached to non-Christians
Actually, christians Didnt exist before he started preaching.

>Christ never preached to non-christians
you just went full retard

this is why Lutherans and protestants despise catholics

they worship a fucking argie devil

Do you guys believe jane doe?

but cathollics don't worship the pope

Mark 16:15
Pls user

Bunch of idolatrous cunts.

that's like saying that people worship their presidents/kings/queen etc.

Do you proddies worship your pastor or Christian rock bands?

No you just want to abuse and discard men who built civilization.

I do. The falsely created memory idea doesn't exactly fit in her case.

No, we're explicitly taught not to with every song and sermon. You lot aren't even supposed to read the bible

Right? They don't even use it at the right time

I can't stop seeing Gary Busey's face in this picture.

I always see that latza guy from channel awesome

Washington was a Freemason himself, and actually the 9th president

Admit it Sup Forums, you fapped to that slut talkng endlessly about being fucked by any and every authority figure in her life

>using the Latza edit
>nobody notices

>christcucks

Turn to the Catholic Church, dear friend, and pray just ONE PRAYER to Jesus via a eucheristic adorition ( or maybe just an image of Jesus) and you shall be awnsered.

The rest - is up to you, user. But the Higher Life calls, and know that Jesus WILL awnser you. Just ONE prayer, friend.

No one is more fucked than a Catholic. Catholicism came about during a period when 99% of the population was 100% illiterate - only the priests, the nobility, and the scribes could read or write. A good analogy is the modern layman trying to understand the financial markets - all you can really do is go by what Wall Street tells you, and Wall Street only profits by telling you lies.

Catholicism should have died with the advent of literacy, but it didn't, because people love to cling to tradition. The human traditions intrinsic to Catholicism are not only NOT found anywhere in the Bible, they are actual heresies - worship of the mother, communication with the dead, ascribing divine powers to human leaders - pure idolatry.

People subscribe to Catholicism for a number of reasons, but the main one is structure. They want a clear path to Heaven; i.e., do this, say that, don't do that, don't say this, and you're in. But Christianity doesn't work that way. We are saved by grace alone - that's the "secret" mind trick to Christianity, that there actually is no trick to it.

The path to Heaven is narrow. There's no room on it for idolaters. Catholics are dupes.

Its in Baltimore right? That city is fucked.

how many niggers does a jiggaboo coon up to spook for a jew? Are they all slopes or just shades?

Catholics and ISIS are a little too similar for my tastes

Go to bed rachael

You do realize that Christianity predates the Bible? The Bible, a book put together by the Catholic church.

You can stop pretending you are Catholic during Easter and Christmas anytime. I mean they are Traditions after all, and to you, tradition does not matter.

The path to heaven is narrow indeed.
>pic related,
a typical protestant church.

Or do anything related to being Christian apparently.

Christianity is Proto-Communism