mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760118982393430016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS401CI7TZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS OVER.
TRUMP WINS.
ONE STEP TOWARDS FOURTH REICH.

Hail Victory

this news is like 2 years old. burgers are too busy prepping their bulls to care about such petty things

Lord Hillary is above the law.

Like sponsoring the enemies of the state?
Thats treason, she should hang

Can't get away with this

But she did get away with it.

>Can't get away with this
Sup Forums should replace Sam Hyde with Hillary as their scape-meme

Pretty amazing the lack of Americans in this thread.

>i-is this Hillary story the end for h-her??

t. Drumpf supporter for the 50th time this year

No mainstream news source will pick it up. I assume he knows but e should all tweet it to don just in case

>Drumpf
Please fuck off.

Do it. Twitter censors my messages to dangerous Donald. Probably because I'm outside of US right now.

Liberals don't believe that ISIS exists

For fucks sake! See something? Do something.

>making fun of an immigrant's last name

Everyone check out this bigoted racist.

bump

>take money from bad, rich people
>give it to charity
So it's Clinton is Literally Robin Hood running against Literally Hitler.

>trumpettes think they can win this

Why are burgers ignoring this thread? Can pin that on Trump? What is up with that?

ISIS is a charity now?

She didn't give money to charity. A donor gave money to charity.

>reading comprehension: it really makes you think

Eat shit fag, Hillary is going down in flames

Nobody gives a shit about this.

>nervousness increasifies

lol do you think the Media are going to report on something like that? they will just spend the rest of the day talking about Trumps latest tweet.

How about Trump? Do you think he would say something about this?

I don't know anymore the whole election is being rigged on a scale i haven't seen during my lifetime.

>mfw people thought Bush was bad.

VOR UNS LIEGT AMERIKA

IN UNS MARSCHIET AMERIKA

UND HINTER UNS KOMMT AMERIKA

WHAT THE FUCK

Is Hilldo really this corrupt?

>Is Hilldo really this corrupt?
youtube.com/watch?v=rS401CI7TZg

Word on the street is the criminal Hillary has been contacting the Trump campaign to work out a deal that she won't be prosecuted when he becomes President.

The Clinton Foundation only gives out 2.3% of their income that's intended for charity. The FBI is investigating them all for public corruption. Obama is also included.

Bamp

bump

kek

Agreed. Hang her publicly. She is the definition of corruption and evil in politics.

>Treason
Not when President obongo does it too

It's early on the West coast still.

> it's over

;^)

Its great ammo for Trump but if this was the info that Assange suggested would indict her he's fucking Looney toons.

B-b-but... according to FBI man (who the NEWS told me everyday for weeks is the "most impeccably upright, honest and integrity-filled, man-of-virtue to have ever graced the Earth) that is just "State Department jargon" for "remove all classified material and THEN send it unsecure!"

He can't possibly be lying... because he is the most honest man ever!!

....right?

Let me ask you a serious question, detatched from Sup Forums banter and prejudice.

Aren't you at all worried about any of these accusations and allegations?

Not from the stand point of how it'll affect her ability to be elected president of the United States of America, but rather from the standpoint of assesing the true content of her character. Let's disregard Trump for a moment and view Hillary Clinton in a vaccum. Does she seem like a person who should be the president? Would you vote for her if there was another female democrat with less baggage attached to her name and legacy? Why or why not? This isn't rhetorical, mind you. I want a real answer so that I can understand your reasoning. It seems to me that Trump and Hillary supporters are really cut from the same cloth in the end. At a minimum we already know that there was never any intention to give any other democrats running for nomination a fair chance. This much is certain. Do you believe that these other allegations being leveled against her are false? Do you think that they don't matter whether they're true or not? Why or why not? Please explain this to me.