What are some perfect or near perfect big two comic runs of the past five years...

What are some perfect or near perfect big two comic runs of the past five years? Runs that where able to tell complete story and where done mostly by one writer? For me

Spurrier X-Men Legacy
Fraction's Hawkeye
Lemire's Animal Man
Spencer's Superior Foes of Spider-Man
King's Omega Men
And most likely King's Vision once it finishes and maintains its current quality

Inb4 I have shit taste

Forgot Charles Soule/Synder's Swampthing

Dial H For Hero

Sheriff of Babylon

Lemire's run on Animal Man was amazing. Honestly one of my favorite runs of any comic ever. Single handedly got me buying new issues again. Movie when?

fuck off back to Sup Forums

You have good taste OP but you're a pleb for not crediting artists especially since nearly all of those are dependent on well executed art.

Lemire's Animal Man, Azz&Chang's Wonder Woman, Dial H were all my favorites that come to mind.

Hopefully never. I wanted an adaption of Morrison's run for ages and I got my wish off this goddamn monkey paw with those awful movies.
Lemire's Animal Man would make for a pretty neat HBO/FX/AMC type hour long drama show though.

I really fucking loved Fialkov's I, Vampire run, despite getting a shittier artist and a weirdly paced final act due to the impending cancellation.

>Fraction's Hawkeye

Morrison's action comics. It's not something new for Morrison, but for Superman it is.

Pic related even if it's now 6 years old

>tfw Grayson missed this by a few issues
I dunno if it'll ever get over it

Pretty much anything by Al Ewing for the most part, his Loki: Agent of Asgard was actually amazing.

Garth Ennis's Moon Knight. It's only 7 issues though

Nothing marvel has put out in the last half decade could match Fury Max

Is this ironic meme or what?

God damn it, did I mix up Garth Ennis and Warren Ellis again?

Yeah. And that was 6 issues long

Lol. Whatever. I didn't read it anyway I just heard from Sup Forums that it's godtier.

Fuck off, I'm just bad with names.

>Garth Ennis

do you mean Warren Ellis?

Percy's Green Arrow is shaping up pretty well. Lemire's was dope too.

current all-new all-different wolverine