Hey, fellow spics of Sup Forums, how racist was your upbringing?

Hey, fellow spics of Sup Forums, how racist was your upbringing?

Not enough.

Toooooomate el palo

jaja

Not at all.
My first friends outside the family were black, which lead to my first girlfriend being black. My mother accepted them without hesitation.

T.Cuban

Why are you so obsessed with the Simpsons?

fuck off

My mom's brother is half black so when my dad was drunk he would bring it up. He also taught me how to say nigger.

I live in New Mexico and got redpilled on how subhuman mojados are.

>Implying there are more latin countries besides Italy, Spain, France, Portugal and Romania

Quite, but not entierly.

Wait i forgot you cant read bårk sorry burger.
Also this.

>Tfw someone saved my oc

Feels good to contribute

el peruANO

one man can only tolerate so much fucking faggotry, you fucking faggots

They show it on a free channel on TV so a lot of people grew up with it and since life in spiclands is shit they need to distract themselves a lot so it's why they obsess over things like soccer and shit

Not much because we're a Castizo, mestizo country. Although negros (Ecuador,colombia, Haití caribbeans countries) and natives from Perú and Bolivia start to arrive the last 7 years, and chileans are being very racist toward them. nobody expect that.

Nunca entendere el meme de los Simpons drogados.

Yeah... it's not because is just fun to watch, it's because their lifes are le shit.

Es parte de la """""cultura""""" barriobajera de Argentina más que nada. Los usan en murales y en cuadros de futbol, la verdad que yo tampoco lo entiendo mucho.

love this "peru is an ameri indian country" meme

>starting a thread with Taringa memes
kys

Just because something is fun doesn't mean you gotta obsess about it or paint yourself with it

I have an uncle that im very close to that has very subtly redpilled me since i was in my early teens. My brother and I used to spend a lot of time with him because he retired at an early age and he has no kids of his own. Now that im studying in denmark i haven't seen him in a while but the more i look back on it i remember him mentioning very casually stuff like the JQ and how the Gay agenda was destroying the nuclear family. I even remember that he mentioned Zero Hedge once, I wonder what he would think if i mentioned that i visit Sup Forums so often...

So yeah, i guess you could call my upbringing somewhat racist

It's not a meme. 45% of the population is Native

>el MexicANO

Give me your food.

Do they have mysterious powers?

Hola

My mom and dad never red pilled me here in the us, i am guatemalan amd uruguayan. Living in Utah a fairly white state did. Showed me you can integrate without the gangs or violence. That Guatemala is treated like shit by mexicans and no one knows about uruguays 87% european decendency and i realized that it is television that forces its bullshit agenda. My mom always expected women to be women and my dad would disown me if i was gay, but me hating niggers(of all races) was a utah thing.

There are amerindians here but they are not so much as you may think.
Also amerindians qt's have a great body

Bamp

>Also amerindians qt's have a great body
t. Guilmer Quispe

most 90s tv shows like simpsons, dragon ball and saint seiya was a hit. but low vision of latin people still obssesed with that instead of find new enterteinment. in conclusion: "trends" doesnt work for latins.

I was raised in Chile lived from 70's to 90's middle class family I had everything but the freedom to go out at night with friends and enjoy my teenage years...just parties in homes of friends never to go out because of curfew...not a goods adolescence if you ask me.

translate it fag.

Know anyone who was pinched by Pinochet?

Mex here.

My mom gets mad when my dad says "Oaxaquitas" or when he grimaces when she hugs niglets at her daycare. I laugh.

Also, my grandpa was a bracero and one cold morning in St Louis after a hard day of field work he thought it would be funny to spray some resting blacks with a water hose.

After he did so, he got chased down the fields and got [BLACKED].

To this day he tells my sister to never marry a nigger.

Fuck people from Nicaragua, ruining the country since forever

Also doesn't help that blacks all live in the shittiest city far far far from the main cities in the centrall valley where everything is.

>mfw went to German school
Didn't help either since everyone's white as fuck

You are probably mulato then.

I'm a third gen Cuban on my dad side, Spanish from my mom. Father side absolutely despises niggers. They disowned one of my cousins because she burned the coal. They are willing to work with blacks but mixing blood is absolutely taboo.

I was never taught any racist stuff, other maybe than I should marry someone whiter than me? Because Injuns are ugly other than that meh. I only became racist against blacks because of a kids' telenovela I used to watch. I'm no longer racist though.

chupame la pija gringo puto

>be me
>highschool
>into engineering buding stuff
>school opens a "Minorities in Engineering" program
>get excited
>try to join
>dindus and chinks tell me and Cuban/bro/ that latinos arent minorities
>Head dindu in charge concurs
>get pissed goto rival beaner HS and ask to participate in thier program after school
>first competition is retarded popsicle stick plastic straw build a bridge how much weight does it hold till collapse event
>dindu and chink bridge holds one coke can before crumbling
>our bridge gets to 8 cans before dindu from my school "falls" and knocks it over by accident
>they ask that our bridge be disqualified because it didnt hold the required time
>we still win

Grandfather warned me about the dindus and the first time I came across one, they robbed me at gunpoint.

DUDE

Those chinks and niggers are born with that destructive shit in there blood i cna tell you no educated sudamericano would ever be that petty.

why do you guys like the simpsons so much

I hear you my man. Had a similar experience in HS with nogs. Most of my experience in Asians was in College. They ranged from most excellent tier (Taiwan, Singapore, Japan) to literal subhuman tier (Chinese, Thai, Korean). Incidentally, the Taiwanese and Singaporian couple that I personally knew never cheated while the others went out of their way to cheat on everything.

As for niggers, they are a lost cause. Even the decent tier, which are all blacks from outside of the U.S. Are still susceptible to chimp outs when things don't go their way.

My parents never raised me to be racist. I do dislike niggers. But I know that not all black people are niggers. The same applies to beaners, red necks, etc.

i think i remember me, dont use a proxy you italian monkey!
What did you mean by this?

This desu

*remember YOU