One day

One day...

>tumblr nose

>Being so weak willed that you have to wait for someone who looks like you to do something first
>Having a shot at the presidency

I don't get it. Please explain what's on the last frame, us it a tranny?

it's the child of the boy from 2008 and the girl from 2016

It's a German.

We will be ruled by someone from another dimension, hence the alternate artstyle

an illegal mexican

This. Representation is good and all, but it's not good enough to elect a president on.

Representation should be limited to media. Affirmative action is complete bullshit, and pretty much "positive" Apartheid.

Why did it take us so long to repeal the law prohibiting blacks and women from being president?

So Hillary only thought she could run for president since Tuesday?

Obama only thought of running for president when he was a little boy, back in 2008?

Then the comic is fucking wrong. Obama is a mulatto not a full nig, we currently have a halfnig president.
Yeah I noticed that the last one is 3d and others are 2d.

the most retarded post is from an american

where are the trans people you fucking bigot????

Blame the parents and the media that put more emphasis on surface qualifications than personality and ability

It'd be kool if you had adolf hitler in the 4th panel

I don't get it.

I hate this shit. Why do you need to see someone else of your particular race/gender do something before you think to do it yourself? Literally zero ambition.

You've had a black man, you'll have a white woman next so then you need a non-white woman to prove how liberal you are

conceivable

Reposted for the 3rd time in the last week

Apparently 6 million dollars doesn't go a long ways content wise

Until you posted, every Swiss I ever met was cool.

You obviously didn't think about it hard enough. The cartoon is saying "Only since 2008, have little black boys ever thought it was possible to be a president" -- when obviously, Obama had presidential aspirations since loooong before then, suggesting that little black boys have aspired to be president since at least the late 60's. Same thing with little girls becoming president.

Whoa ..

>there have never been any female world leaders ever
Stupid Liberals!

Make Charlie Brown great again. Make the big pumpkin arise and devour the flesh of us mortals.

they thought about it yes
but only since obama did they think it was actually possible

Wtf I hate.... white people?

great

Yeah but when will females compose the majority?

We'll be ruled by Lucy's mulatto daughter.

>The leftists are now moving on to a new completely fabricated and even more special snowflake minority to use as a front to push their agendas

Both times a female was president we got a military dictatorship

Last one is literally a reskinned Charlie Brown

Keks of truth.

>My children have never aspired to be anything greater because there were no role models of the same skin color or gender for them to follow.

Wow, Kid #2 and Kid #3 are shallow little shits with no ambition.

Yeah it's retarded. I have a liberal ex girlfriend spouting that shit saying "imagine this is the first time a man has ever been the nominee of a major political party" and what this means for her, her daughter, and all women..

and I'm saying.. there hasn't been a legal barrier for women becoming president for over 100 years. They could run for president before they could even vote.

All it takes is a woman who's qualified and who can win people's hearts to vote for her.

Apparently it's taken over 100 years for that and the best they can give us is crooked Hillary.

>Be Charlie
>Brown in

The first female presidential candidate was in 1872.
Victoria Woodhull, who ran 48 years before women were even legally allowed to vote.

There NEVER WAS a legal barrier to women running for President. It's just that almost no women at all have ever TRIED to run for President. This is a problem of willingness, not a problem of obstruction.

YES WE CAN

Fuck you piece of shiit, if I was there right now I'd slit your fucking throat

It's a burned child with autism

Since Obama got elected, blacks have been even worse off than before. All this glass ceiling bullshit only benefits the most privileged 1% of minorities and will not necessarily improve the well being of the vast majority of them.

it's a Peanuts character
Peanuts have feelings too you shitlord

I am SO sick of hearing about how "now little girls will know that they can actually do anything they want!" because of Hillary. When I was a little girl, I definitely had no doubts that I could technically and legally do anything that I want with my life and I am sure most first world little girls did too. If you're a woman in the first world you're the luckiest, cushiest demographic on the planet. It makes me sick to hear people go on and on about it with these lies.

London Listeni/ˈlʌndən/ is the capital and most populous city of England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom.[3][4] On the River Thames in the south east of the island of Great Britain, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. It was founded by the Romans, who named it Londinium.[5] London's ancient core, the City of London, largely retains its 1.12-square-mile (2.9 km2) medieval boundaries. Since at least the 19th century, "London" has also referred to the metropolis around this core,[6] which now forms the county of Greater London[7][8][note 1] governed by the Mayor of London and the London Assembly,[9][note 2][10] historically split between Middlesex, Essex, Surrey, Kent, and Hertfordshire.[11][12][13]

Are kids really so narcissistic that they have to be told they could be the fucking president?

That's actually a good meme.

You can point out that Jewish-Americans, Italian-Americans, Greek-Americans, and all sorts of increasingly vague identities never got to be president so the white male is problematic.

But you're a woman. Women never try to accomplish things until they are told that they are allowed to or able to by their peers.

t. The All-knowing and Benevolent Democratic Party, please need us for everything

kek

Underrated

Spbp

I hope feminists see this as a way of saying black men have more privilege than white women and they are more oppressed than the black man.

xD

But women never accomplish anything of worth with originality, and if they do they are the exception not the rule.
Why does it seem that women just aren't capable of great heights.
Being president is nice, but how many Julius Caesars have there been?

It's Michelle Obama.

Bruv you know why
Women are taught from birth that their ticket to a good life is to latch onto others. Personal industry is nice and all but quite un-ladylike

I'm not saying they do, but that doesn't mean they're not allowed to. I knew when I was three that I could do anything that I wanted and I already wanted to be a mom, and that's what I did. But when my friends and I were kids, we pretended to be all kinds of things, including rulers, powerful business women, famous athletes, super heroes and such.

I'm sure you've already seen those graphs that show that basically, men have more variation than women. There are more reallllly shitty men then there are shitty women, but there are also way more awesome men, while women in general tend to stick to the middle of the spectrum of success/aptitude. There's always women like Boudica. In Celtic and Germanic tribes, plenty of women fought in wars.

> women are one person

this was what i thought at first

It's a Mii
The japs will fight back and conquer the USA

>muh glass ceiling

the funny thing about the glass ceiling is that since it's glass, no one is sure if it's actually there or not

a lot of times it isn't

We had black and female nominees before Hillary and Obongo

Why is everyone so obsessed with Firsts.

>>First woman CEo
>>first black president
>>first Female president
>>first black female president
>>First transBBQ solid state harddrive president.

Where does it stop.

Everything is technically a first.