OK, guys, really, it's time to talk

OK, guys, really, it's time to talk.

I've been a Trump supporter since he announced. I watched all his rallies and interviews. I even bought a MAGA hat. But, I had to give up on him. He's been losing big league in the polls since he announced. Now the lead for Hillary is expanding. I think it's time for you to give up on Trump as well. It's just not worth the time and energy to root and support a candidate who clearly has no chance.

I hoped I talked some sense into you.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5066890644001/clinton-fact-checked-on-truthful-claim-in-email-scandal/?#sp=show-clips
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/22/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-recessions-more-frequent-under-rep/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lKpSsktloIdx6FFCAx27hg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83669690/#83692386
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N
forbes.com/sites/stevemoore/2016/01/05/obamas-economic-record-dismal/#7a38fb83f509
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol well done friend. Sup Forums never stood a chance.

wtf I hate trump now

>implying polls matter when pollsters are using unreliable methods (landline, phone) to collect data
>implying people don't hide their opinions since Trump is literally Hitler
>implying third parties get more than 1% altogether
>implying white worker voter turnout and Trump support won't reach 70/70, effectively turning several states red

He was leading only days ago

>getting blasted by nearly every media outlet on the planet
>down only 2 points
i dont think its as bad as you think OP

[0.03 Canadian Dinar have been deposited on your Paypal account]

Economy would have bounced back regardless after a recession. And it can do a lot better. Correct the Record shill go home.

it's not even that bad, user:

>getting blasted by nearly every media outlet on the planet
>corrupt media only says down 2 points when, in reality, up 5-10 points

stay strong, friends. trump is in the lead, just like brexit. remember that.

OK guys we gotta talk... Why the fuck do I have a leaf on my flag?

Yeah no, fuck off. Even if he has no chance, my ideals and desire to see him win don't suddenly falter. I won't support the cunt clinton. Ever. And no true Trumpeter will ever give up.

THIS

Oh look, another hill shill thread. There were times when the polls looked worse (before Hillary's convention bump), a true MAGA believer wouldn't give up hope at this point.

LEAF

(((Convention bump)))

> time to talk

Shill woman detected

BTFO
T
F
O

video.foxnews.com/v/5066890644001/clinton-fact-checked-on-truthful-claim-in-email-scandal/?#sp=show-clips

LOL! FOUR PINOCCHIOS!? FOUR!? AND FROM THE WASHINGTON POST!? HAHAHAHA!

>No endurance
OP is a faggot!

>I've been a Trump supporter since he announced.
>I hoped I talked some sense into you.
No you haven't.

LOL. Republicans crash the economy. Democrats fix it. That's been the pattern for the last 100 years.

Of the 49 quarters in recession since 1947, eight occurred under Democrats, while 41 occurred under Republicans.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/22/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-recessions-more-frequent-under-rep/

>inb4 facts don't matter

I genuinely want OP to seppuku

When do we get to know the final results?
Or assuming it's not a 50/50 race; When will it be clear who wins?

the fact that these polls are so up and down already is a sign that now is the time to go even harder you idiot...shows he has a real chance at beating the establishment

>I think it's time for you to give up on Trump as well. It's just not worth the time and energy to root and support a candidate who clearly has no chance.

Fuck off shill

Oh look, it's the daily false flag psyops pep talk to keep drawing cartoon frogs for free

People with low emotional intelligence are easily manipulated using reverse psychology

I guess it breaks the regularly scheduled anime/video game marathons

Yeah, lose a bunch of full time jobs and replace them with a bunch of part time jobs and suddenly there's job growth.
People who had a steady career are now forced to take multiple jobs which pay far less than what they used to make.
So yeah, there are more jobs, but people are working more and making less. Median household income is falling

>Yeah, lose a bunch of full time jobs and replace them with a bunch of part time jobs and suddenly there's job growth.

Fuck you right wing retards keep parroting this debunked lie.

95% of Obama job creation has been FULL TIME.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

Polls are faulty. Often, people lie to appear more progressive/left-wing than they actually are. Look at Brexit, polls predicted a landslide win for remain.

>Politifact
You do realize the creators and administrators have openly stated they are liberal, right?
They came out and said "their political views will not interfere with their analysis of the facts" but cmon. It's a liberal honeypot

Sigh.

Can we start a Sup Forums on here with a $10 a month subscription fee. I will gladly pay.

It will cut these shill threads down by 95%.

It'll be like The_Donald, only not full of faggots.

>pic related

Even other burgers make fun of you losers on this.

If Gary somehow reach the debates, even if he is a shill plant, He will steal many votes from hillshill. Trust me, Trump will evade hillary and Gary and Gary will need to say "his" policies, which lean to the left.

Oil spikes, fagball.
And Democrats are responsible for the Great Depression.

You again. You never told me which taxes were raised by Obama in 2010.

Try to have a little more variety in your posts. You're as a bad as a namefag, except you can't be filtered, so you're worse.

See also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor

This triggers the leaf

>inb4 Republicans are responsible for high unemployment figure mentioned by Trump

>inb4 right wing retards

#ithunk

Once the media shuts up about Khan and Russia he'll go back up again. Stay strong.

Please cite me which quarter you're disputing.

>Of the 49 quarters in recession since 1947, eight occurred under Democrats, while 41 occurred under Republicans.

Which quarter are you claiming they got wrong. Show your proof. Go ahead I'll wait.

OK, guys, really, it's time to talk.

I've been a Canada supporter since he was announced. I watched all of his posts and shitposting. I even bought some poutine. But, I had to give up on him. He's been losing big league in pol since he announced. Now the shilling is expanding. I think it's time for you to give up on Canada as well. It's just not worth the time and energy to root and support a flag who clearly has no place here.

I hoped I talked some sense into you.

>I-I'm one of you
>provides no proof
>bought a MAGA hat
>it doesn't even ships to Canada
Shit tier thread, go back to .

This guy has been shilling for months. It's quite pathetic, actually.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lKpSsktloIdx6FFCAx27hg/

wow first i am support trump but then see this posting and now am #hillfiremissile

Your a leaf shut up. Go back to making my maple syrup.

>Usually
Nice key word there
If there are more people with better jobs, then why is real median household income falling?
It means that more people are working worse jobs. Not exactly an indicator of fixing the economy

LOL. Republicans complain about the Obama economy for 7 years. Now suddenly try to take credit for it? I don't think even right wing retards will fall for this. What kind of autism is this?

The polling organizations also change how they polled just after the DNC. Wow, i'm so shocked.

Are these CTR proxy shills or are my fellow leafs just this damn retarded?

>Canada flag

Stop using the canadian VPN you stupid son of bitches

sage

I wasn't debating the fact at hand, I was just calling into question the legitimacy of the source.
Besides, GDP is only one metric from which to judge the economic health of a nation.

So where'd you get banned from this time?

>If there are more people with better jobs, then why is real median household income falling

LOL WTF are you talking about? Wage growth is solid.

60% of new jobs are paying over $25 per hour. You right wing retards just can't get jobs because you have no skills.

>inb4 right wing retards

This so much. Holy shit, this guy tries to hard.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83669690/#83692386
>right wing retards
>35 results found

Job creation is another.

>right wing retards
>35 results found

There should be way more results than that.

The PPP poll is a literally a joke. Notice that it has a (D) next to it.

The poll asked you to choose between Trump, Clinton or Harambe (a gorilla).

It's not so much taking credit from it, only showing that there's no reason to believe it was Obama was responsible for the jobs "created" when the unemployment rate only increased until after the Republicans took control of the House. Granted, this doesn't mean this precipitated the job growth, but it doesn't follow that Obama's administration did either.

>down only 2 (two) points
>giving up

You guys realize that it hasnt even begun yet, right?

>don't stand for your beliefs
>follow the herd

wtf, I'm sheeple now

SAGE

>t. A fucking leaf

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N
It's literally going down... sure there was an uptick around 2012 that almost returned wages to around pre Obama numbers, but that spike has turned around

Why, exactly? That's almost all by you. Could you try using a little more variety in your epithets?

Turnaround happened way before the Do Nothing GOP took over the House and started trying to default on the US dollar so they could crash the US economy.

I liked it better when they just posted it with "CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES"

He won't admit this, he has spammed this shit for months. He will never admit the role congress plays in the economy. He will always blame Republicans and you will never convince him otherwise. Mention control of congress and then he starts talking about how Republicans complained about the economy.

Every single good point you make will be ignored, while he responds to every bad point made by other posters.

Rofl he's talking about house and senate...and you post a occupy democrats kikepost talking about presidents.
>LEAFED

According to right wing retards, the largest tax increase in the history of the world passed in 2010.

GG CASE CLOSED GET BTFO

>inb4 but 2012
OBamacare passed in 2010

GET REKT

Why don't you just go to The_Donald, I'm sure they have room for one more faggot.

>tfw trying to find employees to hire, only niggers and spics apply

This triggers the leaf

This

If I fire one person who I paid $20 an hour, and hire 2 employees for $10 an hour each, then is the economy better off? After all, there are more jobs.

Face it fool, you can't cherrypick your metrics without addressing the important metrics
Median income is down. Home ownership rates are down, credit ratings are down, and food stamp usage has skyrocketed. But hey, at least there's more jobs, right? Who needs a home when you have a job?

Jobs are a means, not an end

>Republicans promise me Obamacare is a job killer
>76 straight months of job creation since it passed

You right wing retards are too much. You're actually now trying to give Republicans CREDIT for the Obama economy that you routinely trash. This is like neo-autism.

I found this leaf on reddit and he does exactly what you would expect him to do. All he does is shill for Obama every waking moment.

His own chart shows the decline happened because of Democrats.

What specific taxes were implemented in 2010? The taxes in Obamacare weren't specifically for the rich, which you claimed.

>political decisions take effect immediately
>political decisions are the sole factor of an economy

kek

>If I fire one person who I paid $20 an hour, and hire 2 employees for $10 an hour each, then is the economy better off? After all, there are more jobs.

Wages are up under Obama, not down.

Your right wing retard hypothetical is invalid.

$10 per hour job? Why are you even talking about jobs you're unqualified for.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>Trump supporter
>Canadian

I am going to need you to
1. Buy a globe.
2. Give up schilling for dollars and go back to your telemarketing job.

neurons firing, etc.

>8 MORE YEARS

who are you voting for?

>be canadian
>think my opinion about the US presidential election matters

why are all you leaf posters fucking retarded. no one gives a shit who you support as you cannot vote.

>Nominal
You're getting desperate now. Let's see the real numbers.

Final warning, you will never have a substantial discussion with this leaf.

>forbes.com/sites/stevemoore/2016/01/05/obamas-economic-record-dismal/#7a38fb83f509

>It is certainly true that every recession is different in cause and consequences, so the JEC dug deeper into the numbers. It examined GDP growth on a per capita basis. The Reagan recovery was abnormally strong in part because it happened when millions of baby boomers swept into the work force adding to growth. But even on a per capita basis, real GDP has grown only 9.0% versus 18.8% for the average recovery. That is the lowest of any post-1960 recovery.

Well, leaf?

It's almost like when Obama passes a massive stimulus project, Americans go back to work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Why are all of you so autistic?

This is the end of Trump's campaign, for sure. For real this time. Definitely once and for all. This time it's over for good. Absolutely.

So you post like this for months, using the same insults again and again, and you call us autistic?

Wow this really changed my mind!

Guess I'm with her now!!!!

he's going to be so salty when he loses.

truth is that all he had to do was keep his mouth shut

>is. The Reagan recovery was abnormally strong in part because it happened when millions of baby boomers swept into the work force

Baby boomers are retiring now. The opposite of joining in the labor force.

Why do you make it so easy to BTFO you right wing retards?

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Me and my brother called them "Obama jobs"
They're the guys getting paid to hold a sign on a construction site that says 'slow doesn't because it's apparently better for the economy if the government spends taxpayer money to hire a guy to hold a sign rather than put the fucking sign in the fucking ground.
Your proto-keynesian bullshit got old in the 1970s

Mc. Jobs don't count

AMERICA SUCCEEDING TRIGGERS RIGHT WING AMERICA HATERS

Don't speak of jobs that right wing retards are unqualified for.