Is hunting the most redpilled thing a man can do?

Is hunting the most redpilled thing a man can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=59k61er6hv4
ktvb.com/news/health/ground-squirrels-south-of-boise-have-tested-positive-for-plague/217811841
youtube.com/watch?v=KU0I1PIunco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no
shitposting on Sup Forums is

B....BUT HUNTING IS WRONG!!!! Y...YOUR ONLY A "REAL" MAN IF YOU HUNT WITH A KNIFE LIKE CAVEMEN USED TO!!!!
Liberals can suck my white balls

It's up there, and if you bagged that critter, you know it's not as simple as some seem to think.

With decent equipment, a 12 year old girl can do it.

>hunting is redpilled now
you cunts call whatever you enjoy redpilled because you want approval from your e-friends
fuck off.

Hunting is neither redpilled nor bluepilled.
Its unrelated.

Though imo if you hunt for any reason other than to provide for yourself or pest control you're a bit of a cunt, especially if its an endangered species.
but thats a personal opinion of mine, what I said above that is all you really need to read in this post.

Only if you hunt for consumption, hunting for sport and killing animals as trophies is lame as shit.

Only if you eat the shit you hunt.
Killing things for fun or sport is degenerate.

If you hunt shit like deer with anything but a bow youre a pussy.

Is that Daniel Radcliffe?

It depends what you are hunting and why.

Only with bows

>not hunting
>letting those fucking deers fuck your environment
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

only if you follow the regulations and eat your prey afterwards

yes... there's something in our primate brains that loves stalking, out smarting, killing and eating another animals.

try it out and tell me i'm wrong

this gif gives me anxiety

Does it count if something else eats them? Niggers taste terrible ...

i hunt for food and will take a deer with a gun because it is easier. i dont need to get into a pissing contest. i just want meat in the freezer.

Depends on the area. Some places in the US the deer are like a petting zoo, and you have your choice.

Other places you actually have to do some tracking, or playing the wind correctly. A game of patience. But yes I know 12 year old girls with more skills than cucked suburban faggots.

t. lifetime hunter

squirrels and wood pigeons for food

The panicked ticks aren't very pleasant though.

Hunting is cruel and should be outlawed. Same with fishing. Poor animals.

/thread

Only if you are doing it because you care about ecosystem function, and don't like buying meat from unsustainable sources.

AR-47 with a high capacity clip?

I have 12 more mr.tinkles.gif but wont post because its not Sup Forums.
But the question is still valid.

Here is a .gif you might like.

Wheres the fun in hunting?
I really like fishing but i never understood hunting

kek get a load of this faggot shouldn't you be more worried about Mohammad fucking your women.

>killing a dumb, defenceless animal incredibly easily to stroke your ego is red pilled

If you were starving in the wild, absolutely. Otherwise, no.

Only if you eat the meat of your hunt

Raw.

or you can do both you can hunt for the trophies and also eat what you kill. obviously you shouldn't kill it if your not going to eat it. at least give it to someone to eat.

Triggered

Indeed men hunt to eat.

Nice dub's have some shrimp.

killing another animal for your pleasure and entertainment is degenerate. The poor animal is only trying to get what we want, enough food to eat, feeling safe, some water to drink, to reproduce, to have a place to live out the natural course of one's life, maybe some berries or something to snack on, raising one's offspring, and so on... For you to go out and disrupt that by murdering an animal is simply degenerate. The fact that you can easily do so because of might doesn't give you the moral authority to claim the dead animal as your prey. It's really sick and morally objectionable.

Try using a spear to hunt. When you do that and succed, you'll br considered a real hunter.

/thread

no it's pathetic and for subhumans

thirsty ass nigga

hunting in Scotland was the hardest thing (physically) I've ever done. Go out in the highlands and try to spot 1 deer... they can hear you coming from hundreds of yards away and can smell you too. They don't just stand there 30ft away while you blast them away

>advocating prolonging the suffering of animals rather than a swift painless death

How progressive

Have you ever been? I fish a lot too, and it's the same sort of feeling you get from fishing. Being in the outdoors and connecting with your environment on a primal plane. Extremely rewarding to spend an entire day setting up for one moment, properly executing the shot and taking home 100lbs of the best meat around for friends and family.

Then there's bird hunting which I'm more into these days. Challenging to shoot ducks flying at odd angles and speeds, while having the knowledge to call them in/decoy/identify species with accuracy are all crucial and rewarding in their own right.

Vigilantism is far superior.

Kek want moar Tinkles.

>tinkles-tinkles-tinkles-toooo

This. You hicks just want validation on the internet, which is inherently a bluepilled thing to want. Hunting is fine and enjoyable but isn't at all fucking related you retards.

t. never been hunting and do not know what it entails

m.youtube.com/watch?v=59k61er6hv4

Spear hunting is rather brutal

fpbp

Eh, I'm not too fond of the gamey flavor, especially if it's not butchered and rushed to the freezer within 4 hours.

>I'm not too fond of the gamey flavor

To each his own. I love it personally.

sitting around drinking beer and eating food with your friends/family and shooting the shit until someone gets a bite or a fish and you all sperg out

oops thought he asked what the fun is in fishing

No. You do it alone.
And its not a sport using a sniper rifle or an attack helicopter to hunt.
Be a real man.

Here in the US hunting in encouraged due to the overpopulation

no its a distinctly apolitical activity and only dumbshit americans think something so mundane makes you "redpilled" (or would even use the phrase "redpilled" in the first place)

If it came to the worst scenario possible and our soc died the people who think killing animals is wrong would be the first to starve or they would embrace there human nature and conform.

I think vegans and veggies are just living a lie to make them seem more humain when in actual fact we are just weak and strong humans fighting to survive in a fabricated world.

no its a fucking money-pit.

Only if you hunt the most dangerous game.

I never want to hear another Britfag complain about American English ever again.

why they waited so long to shoot that poor elephant? to get fucking footage of niggers piercing it with spears? humans are disgusting.

>killing another animal for your pleasure and entertainment is degenerate

I'm eating it.

See, I hunt but I cannot stand fishing. I find it boring as shit.
Each to their own I guess.

i am a drunk american in england on holiday nigga .

WTF now ?

fpbp for the healthpack

Hunter here.
There's nothing wrong with hunting squirrels if you eat them. They aren't taste fairly decent for small varmints.

What is best in life?

Yeah, sure.
I just think you spelled "Syrian" wrong.

>hunting for endangered species

We aren't African poach-niggers

Here, in the US, we've successfully regulated hunting. Many keystone predators are rapidly increasing their populations (despite continued hunting) and many prey animals like deer and elk are at stable, healthy population levels.

Whenever Brits criticize American hunters it makes me laugh seeing as the Brits have effectively wiped out all the large mammals in the isles.

And if you think that hunting with a gun is easy, then I direct you to the gutting and cleaning phase of hunting, which no matter who you are is a laborious and messy process.

Says the guy who hasn't even fired a gun

>And if you think that hunting with a gun is easy, then I direct you to the gutting and cleaning phase of hunting, which no matter who you are is a laborious and messy process.

Seconded.

>apolitical activity
There's no such a thing.

Yeh it's mainly pest control i do not really in to the earthy taste but know a lot of people who do.

wood pigeon breast is nice cut in to fries and cooked in a slightly oiled pan.

I'd only eat grey squirrel if I had no other choice. Killing them for pest control alone is justified as they strip bark from trees, destroy bird nests and spread their fleas/diseases wherever they go.

Rabbit and duck are worth hunting for food though, both are delicious.

I hunt to eat or do pest control. Here in Idaho we have a problem with ground squirrels that are infected with the literal plague, so we just shoot them, and leave them out in the field to rot.

If you are gonna eat them or if the area needs some specific species to be controlled, then its one of the most natural things you can do.

Does that mean that Canadians are the ultimate redpill?

Keep posting!

Killing innocent animals instead of Muslims

Really makes you think....

There's no license for that.

Maybe the ground squirrels have a problem with you considering they have lived there for 1000's of years

eh, I have no problem with hunting prey game, I think its the most humane way to get meat.

Hunting predators is shit tier and compensation for small dicks

Oh right because that farm animal had the best most cruelty free life before becoming dinner.

>be apex predator
>concerned about the feelings of rodents, which are like 5 steps down the ladder.

if you eat what you kill yes

if you shoot something and leave it to rot then you're no better than a nigger

Yes

that's a midschool uniform you fucking pedo

>implying there is any cruelty in providing animals a steady supply of food and suitable shelter from the elements within a fair amount of free range.
I know a woman when I see one.
Tits or GTFO

yes

but only hunting OF PEOPLE
also blacks and browns

This is a farming, high desert area. Ground Squirrels and Rockchucks (basically 11 pound versions like groundhogs) are pests.

Ground Squirrels are basically acting like rats in the plague days out here. They are killing farm animals and house pets. Thankfully humans have good hygiene so they haven't effected us yet, but it's highly probable children will get bitten/infected.

ktvb.com/news/health/ground-squirrels-south-of-boise-have-tested-positive-for-plague/217811841

She's 18 and is some model

These are from that squirrel hunter channel on youtube, right?

>That one random goose in among all the ducks

Is there a limit on geese where you live? Hate those fuckers.

This. The only real reason for using a bow is that the season opens far earlier. I'll try and get something with a bow first... but as soon as rifle season opens, the bow goes back in the closet.

yeh it from the channel on yt bro.
There are some others too though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU0I1PIunco

this is a good site too.