shit taste

common OP, be honest
who's the cowpoke that hurt you so bad?

Prob'ly McCree.

OPs that hate cowbo super heroes.

>The guy who dresses up and talks like a cowboy
Fuck you, cowboy archetypes are great.

damn it, I really didn't want to say it but I guess it's that time

Stop shaming my cultural heritage, shitlord!

hol' up now

Oh, damn! That's great!

Literally Cowboys of Moo Mesa

Faggot OPs

I like Vigilante but goddamn is Timm give him ONE appearance. He did not need to be a reoccurring character at the expense of an Animal Man or Phantom Stranger or Doom Patrol or full JSA appearance.

Fuck off, OP. Everything is better with cowboys.

Well he is a fucking cowboy.

>Acting like every minute of Vig onscreen isn't gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sH_WT1zqS4

H I G H N O O N
I
G
H

N
O
O
N

How dare you malign my people, you damn varmint. I'd like to tan your hide.

Also, OP confirmed for shit taste. Favorite cowboy thread?

Fuck you for talking shit about based Vigilante

This feller.

I'm not even American and I still think OP has shit taste.

Cowboy/Cowgirl thread?

Even Sup Forums thinks op is a faggot

Recs for Vigilante?

>all this cowboy love
yall are alright.

Oh shut up, every single one of his appearances was great, even when he got his ass kicked. The only real complaint about Unlimited was mentioning Plastic Man early on, who I'm not even sure ever showed up in any episode.

Cowboys are bad ass

Cowgirls are a cute. A CUTE!

>colt dragoon
hell yes.

Sorry man

youtube.com/watch?v=I6wlCj-PqSk

Cowboys were mostly ex-slaves and Mexicans, sadly Hollywood bull would lead most people to have they were primarily white males.

classic El Diablo.

I think shes a gun runner taking care of a shota in some manga I have in my batoto list that I haven't read yet

Sources?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZROIkSCACKnGGBSArBm6SHiaXzwUdpmT

Its an archtype, it doesnt hate to be realistic. I mean knights were basically glorified gangsters.

Good Ol' Jedadiah, 'course.

I'm sure that you can prove this

Spoilers: I'm lying

It really depends on your definition.
If you include what cowboys ACTUALLY did, and that's ranching and herding cows to pasture?

Then whites were among them in plenty. But then you have to realize that their job was essentially a glorified beef cattleman. Which is accurate.

comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/mccree-train-hopper

I've already got them and will be reading them regardless, but how are those Vertigo Hex minis? I never hear anything about them.

Second one is Erron Black from the Mortal Kombat X tie-in comics.

I have a soft spot for The Rifleman (aka Chuck Connors), since my dad watched it as a kid, and watches reruns on the classics channel even today. I watch it with him, some days.

Pretty cool That Sammy Davis Jr. was on it one episode...

youtube.com/watch?v=MdOf5eCuK8g

The fuck you said about cowboys, OP?

Damn it, forgot the image.

man, I love the 6 shooter as much as the next guy but the repeater really doesn't get the love it deserves

I love it. But I really love the gunslinger archtype.
I mean, fuck, Jonah Hex, Roland Deschain, Mcree, Erron Black, what's fucking not to love?

Different user, you don't really need elaborate citations, overall they were a mishmash of whites, ex-slaves and Mexicans. The non mythical Cowboy culture is Mexican in origin, but we're not really talking about those guys, now are we?

On the vague side, but I hate characters that "did absolutely nothing wrong".

I don't mean morally ambiguous villains either. I'm talking about that retard character who gets in the way and ruins every plan, but never gets reprimanded for it. And whenever he does, the prosecutor gets reprimanded for reprimanding him.

Pic related.

Can we get a rec list of cowboy/gunslinger Sup Forums stuff?

I nominate All the Dark Tower Marvel Comics.

I know that
They guy I was replying to is shitposting SJW-type shit implying there weren't many white cowboys as bait

I'm a cowboy. My dad was a cowboy. His dad was a cowboy. My family's been cowboys since slavery was outlawed I reckon.

What, you think all Cowboys are western herd-drivers and gunslingers?

It really doesn't.
reminds me of a period in history of early collusion between gun manufacturers.

At one point in time, the colt company started developing a repeating rifle to compete with winchester's near monopoly of the market. In return, winchester undercut colt's bottom line by developing a new revolver. It actually didn't end well for either of them, so they reached an under the table agreement, or, what today would be called "collusion" and decided that colt would stick to pistols and winchester would stick to longarms.

I'm reading the right now. How good are the comics, and how faithful are they?

>Pic related.
Pinhead larry did nothing wrong.

Sorry, reading the novels.

The stuff some of the actual Gunslingers and Lawmen in the old west pulled off was insane. There was one a guy, that enforced the law with his fists, surviving various ambushes. Then there's Bass Reeves, a legendary US Marshall.

They first series is a retelling of the flashback parts of wizard and glass. It's pretty faithful, but a few things are simplified. The rest go off into what happens until the first book. They're pretty good.
which book are you on?

I liked them, the worm one wasn't as good but the other ones are awesome

Sup Forums Cowboys are rare, but they're fun.

Why did Johns/Gibbons turn him into "Generic Black Ops hardass #222"?

/m/ cowboys are the best

I recommend "Peacemaker," to anyone interested in gunslinger action.

I'm about to start The Wizard and the Glass, but it's been two years since I read the last one, so I'm rereading The Wasteland to catch myself up.

My Nigga Terryman is the shit.

I should read the manga, it's been a while.

>talking shit about cowboys

wizard and glass is good. For me it was harder to read because it's flashback, but it's good. Be forewarned, it takes a meta kind of direction for 5-7. Just keep an open mind.

go to hell

...chump

Rawhide Kid.

What's that from?

You should have shown up on time. That way you'd be Cowboy Guy.
youtu.be/9EluNUdgZik

Well, I read Salem's Lot, and at the end it said the preacher would appear again in one of the Dark Tower books. So far I'm not sure if it is King's magnum opus, like he intended it to be, but it is really good.

Yeah, Fhater Callahan pops up for 5-7. He's pretty cool.
Have you read IT? I recommend you do so. Lots of connections to the Dark Tower. Insomnia too, to a lesser extent.

I come from a ranching and rodeo family. Been that way as far back as anybody can remember. We are slowly getting further and further removed from the farm every generation, just because that's the way the world is going, but I still love helping the family out with whatever needs doing on the ranch, because there is ALWAYS something, and riding a bronc every once in awhile.

Cowboys are awesome. Fuck you OP.

You can't NOT like a man that stop a moving bullet train with his BARE HANDS....to save a puppy.

His kid's pretty cool too, minus the Texas-sized Daddy Issues

>MFW no US Kinnikuman/Ultimate Muscle DVD or Manga releases

Except for all them dastardly deeds he dun did. He deserves to be locked up and thrown in jail at taxpayer's expense.

Yeah, I've read both of those, but it's been a while. I remember the big plot points of each I think. It was the spider thing, the enemy of the Turtle, and the Turtle created the universe or something. Insomnia was about these extra dimensional beings, and the main character had to use their powers to stop and evil one from crashing a plane into a stadium that had some artist kid in it, right?

Basically, yeah.
The artist kid pops back up in 7. And the big bad may or may not be the same species of monster as it.

>You will never get the boxset with subtitles and the figurines.

I like how Broke back Mountain showed Cowboys for what they truly were: a pack of Queers hiding their true nature beneath their gay hats.

>Cowboys of Moo Mesa

...Damn, that takes me back.

I remember a RF reincarnation popping up in The Wastelands. I kinda assumed he would be the big bad.

Brokeback Mountain's a good movie.

RF is a big bad. Just not THE big bad. That's the crimson king. You'll start hearing a lot more about him soon.

Isn't the word BAMF copyrighted by Marvel, along with SNIKT and THWIP?

The Crimson King is more powerful than a being implied to be very closely related to Satan? Spooky.

yeah. But RF is there til the last book, fucking shit up.

I fucking love the Rifleman too user. I've got a soft spot for it too, used to watch it with my best friend before he passed away. He was like 27 years older than me, but still, we had a routine everyday and the Rifleman was part of it

The really tragic part is they probably changed it so they wouldn't waste the JSA on a one off Elseworlds style story and then they got cancelled before they could use them for real.

Dirty Hawk detected

>/m/ cowboys are the best
Damn right they are!

RIP Cooke.

For an on topic response. I hate characters that exist to bitch at the main character. Sometimes it's a love interest other times it's a reporter looking to tear down the hero despite on the good he's done.