Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
>Official statistics show that 1,602 people had been resettled in the UK under the scheme by the end of March 2016.
>The figure of 900 came from a Freedom of Information request by the Sun on Sunday.

900 out of 1602, bear in mind there are 1 million polish people here and 900 of them are in prison and this is considered an exceptionally high crime rate

Is that some sort of record? I cannot imagine the unreported chaos in Germany and sweden right now

Why don't you guys deport them?

So are you deporting them after you arrest them, or what?

Suck their mutilated dicks and let them go.

God bless brexit

>Wales
better be some backlash to this, the Welsh can't let another Rotherham go by without one

EU prevents us from doing it because of their retarded human rights act

900 arrested out of the 2600 who applied as a "refugee".
And this doesn't even consider those who didn't get caught.
And nothing will come out of this, as always.

i thought you guys left the EU

this. Unfortunately

It takes 2 years to leave.

The story is wrong. They brought them to the police station to identify the fathers of the girls they raped.

The police have arrested the fathers for thought crimes.

we're in the process of leaving

I don't know about UK, but in Germany the legal obstacles for deportation are high. Criminals who had been granted asylum may only be deported if they received a significant prison sentence (at least 2 or 3 years, I forget which). Any prison sentence lower than that doesn't trigger deportation.

I suspect it's similar in UK.

Britain fights back
the white man might survive after all.

2 years after Article 50 has been triggered, and that hasn't even happened yet.

Why don't we deport all the illegal beaners? We aren't in the EU

The thing is we "screened" them at the camps so we have a big proportion of women and children too

Basically it looks like for adult male syrian refugees in the uk they have a close to 100% arrest rate in a single year

"children"

While at home I literally never see continentals and other than road accidents there's no crime

I heard obongo even tried to give them amnesty in his last year as president

Can't deport them back to a warzone because of the ECHR.

my friend knows a second generation somali and apparently he might get deported, he got in trouble for selling drugs first of (he 'had' to he dindu nuffin) and then he got charged for GBH and apparently now he could be deported. good riddance i met the prick himself

Liberals

They should be given a choice: either go back voluntarily or rot in prison.

Yeah well, they dont even deport those that didnt get granted asylum so it doesnt matter if they are to be deported or not.... they´ll stay either way.

Some politicians of us already said we should deport them back even if it means into a warzone... but for the result look at my comment above.
They most certainly only said that so they appear to be "doing" "something".

>rot in prison.
But a bare minimum china-tier prison in that case and not our normal luxury prisons.

>they dont even deport those that didnt get granted asylum

For different reasons though, the logistics behind that are a nightmare. In most cases, the authorities don't even know where to deport them TO because the people in question destroyed their papers.

Also, the solution here should be the same as above: either they leave voluntarily, or they have to go to prison indefinitely.

We just should them fly to turkey and drop them out of the plane with a parachute. And then tell Erdogay to fuck himself.
Who would stop us from doing that? Exactly nobody.

Rinse and repeat until nobody comes anymore and they just stay there and fuckup that non-country.

Or we fly them into Congo, heard it is nice this time of the year.

You'd hope that if it's only logistical reasons we could do it in the uk where it's ~1000 where as I imagine in Germany it's orders of magnitude larger

> I cannot imagine the unreported chaos

same, newspapers are being dodgy as fuck, and only report on refugee vs refugee shit. As far as I know, nothing bad has happened here because of refugees.

Yes, the last figure I heard was around 30.000

The guy who blew himself up was one of them.

I meant the one who blew himself up in Ansbach, Bavaria.

I think he mostly meant the paperwork is a nightmare. As the country they get deported to has to agree to take them back etc.etc.
But yeah, shipping of ~2million people isnt easy, maybe we could rent all the Galaxy planes from US for a decade or so....

We have taken 20,000 over a ten year period directly from Syria, from UN camps.

In real terms we have had the best of the lot, and they are still rapists. What on earth has Germany done?

This is why western coalition should have set up "safe zones" in Syria and protected them like suggested a long time ago

A lot of the opposition to deportation is Geneva convention/echr related because you can't send people back to a warzone/place they will face torture

We do, but a small percentage of them

To those asking we can't deport them yet, not until we leave the EU due to the EU bill of (((human rights))).

>This is why western coalition should have set up "safe zones" i

Agreed, but setting up safe zones in war-torn countries is a logistical nightmare too. You'd have to have massive amounts of troops on the ground to ensure safety AND run the camps.

Take a walk in oslo

>"shocking"

Echr isn't even part of the EU, we would have to leave that separately - pic related is current members (turkey temporarily suspended it after coup)

Hopefully we actually do and set up the British bill of rights than David Cameron literally started talking about when he became tory leader...

I think it is worth it, could be paid for with the combined European foreign aid budget which is about £80 billion a year

>News site that has a comments section on their articles
>They post an article about immigrants raping
>Comments are disabled

Like pottery.

Bumping for justice and successful thread.

>they will face torture
Just deport them to areas controlled by moderate terrorists supported by USA. I heard syrians have it awesome there, gay parades and all human rights you can imagine available.

>I think it is worth it

Agreed. To me it's the perfect solution. I am feel obligated to help those who flee from war, we should ensure their well-being and care for them -- but not run the risk of compromising our home countries.

I really and unironically dont give a fuck anymore what happens to those "people" I´m fed up, full to the brim, if this continues I´m going to have a stroke because I´m pissed off 24/7 at this vermin.

I´m totally done with this human rights BS, fuckit. Geneva convention, fuckit, Den Haag convention fuck that too and a big fuckit to "Wir schaffen das".

I´m not even really mad anymore, just a seering hatred I dont think I´ve ever felt in my life.

And normally I´m a tad libtard, gay marriage? who cares, let-and-let-live type.... I really wonder how the right wing manages to not explode, literally, in rage.

The funny thing is the express is probably the most right wing paper in the uk, you'd think they'd leave them open

Maybe they are worried about shills manipulating comments like it's been proven has been happening with leftist opinions on the daily mail website recently

Not to cause a fuss but is this 900 arrests or 900 people arrested. Because lets be honest most criminals reoffend. Don't get me wrong they should all be deported but I don't want to use this figure in debates and then get called out.

>900 out of 1602

I can only laugh at this point at the absurdity of it all.

And they wonder why the youth are unmotivated...what are they working for? Everything's crumbling around them.

All the moral Syrians stayed to take a stand and fight for their country. The degenerates ran.

Can anyone link to the FOI info?

900 out of all the Syrians who live in the UK, no where does it say it pertains to only these 1,6k Syrians. In the last four or five years there were 4-5k newSyrians in the UK. There might be 30k Syrians living in the UK for all we know and that 900 might be from the past few decades.

>mfw

We tend to deport them to France regardless of whether they arrived from France.

From looking I can't find the actual freedom of information request (theres a list of them all but its long as fuck and cba to find it)

Looks like it's 897 Syrians being arrested, not total arrests

Died of unknown circumstances

There are fuck all Syrians here.

We didn't do the nigger quota like you Continentals.

>We tend to deport them to France regardless of whether they arrived from France.

There they will just blend in with the locals and no one will ever notice. Brilliant!

The Fire rises

>Only nine hundred

They should be arresting hundreds of thousands more. Back to the desert with those fuckers.

user how can we arrest hundreds of thousands more when only 1602 are here

How can we arrest thousands of Syrians if there aren't thousands of Syrians in the country?
Do we need to bring in more Syrians to arrest and then deport back to Syria?

>Based Wales

>Do we need to bring in more Syrians to arrest and then deport back to Syria?
Job creation!

Show the Polish statistics who have been arrested
don't just cherry pick

Yeh, I'ts likely a big part of these 900 are from recent years, but I'm just saying that's not really a conclusive piece of evidence.

Do you have figures though? I mean, they can look like paki's, they can look North African. How are you just gonna claim there can't be 10-20k Syrians that migrated to the UK legally among all other Muslims in the past ten years?

this is retarded. if they commit a serious crime that warrants long prison years, you just set them free? deport them so they can come back as mohammad achmed instead of mohammad achmedi when they are requesting their asylum papers?

There definitely aren't 30k Syrians here

I remember we took 100-200 between the start of the war and start of the refugee crisis but there sre barely any Syrians here

Syrians aren't special.

>Belgium

Just go ahead and gas them already.

deportation only works if you have border control. in america, deportation is a loophole for mexican criminals. you often see in their arrest records ones who have been deported a dozen times. it really is very irresponsible of the government to do this when they could just execute them on the spot

It was just a comparison to help the point, it doesn't change the overall meaning

Youre missing the woods for the trees

>They think I'm just talking about Syrians in Britain and not muslims all over Europe

Please Britain just uncuck yourself for one generation.

>900

What did he mean by this

Continentals wouldn't deport Syrians even if they tried to coup the countries into an Islamic Caliphate.

>people take the express seriously

oh lawdy

>Belarus
>Relevant story
Sure thing bro and that's a cool story you have there.

Yeh, I get that, but before the refugee crisis, mate. You can't possibly have a sight on between all the brown skinned Muslims, which ones are Syrian, uno? Not unless you have demographic figures. That's all I'm saying.

Ehh.. Yeah.. I know that.. But the article talks about Syrians, if it talked about refugees in general I wouldn't specifically mention Syrians either.

The Farage was right, but that's besises the point. I don't get the backlash I get whenever I point out that some sources/articles are flawed or not conclusive. Regurgitating stuff that isn't waterproof makes Sup Forums and the right in general look like retards.
There's plenty of stats/figures/articles that show how refugees are shit, so why use partially flawed ones?

>tfw iktf
Keep up the good work UK, get rid of invaders.

Thanks for CorrectingTheRecord™ €0.53 has just been deposited in your account

>Basically it looks like for adult male syrian refugees in the uk they have a close to 100% arrest rate in a single year

What are you on about? I'm just reacting to your flag, I haven't read your posts.

UK doesn't do the whole 'They are the age they say they are' thing.

Because half of your politicians rely on them as a vote farm

got a non express source so i can redpill people without them going

>express

>UK doesn't do the whole 'They are the age they say they are' thing.

What do you do then, cut them up and count the rings?

I'm sure the leftys will somehow make this out to be racist because the sun reported it.

Go on the freedom of information website and trawl through them to find it, theres loads though

or they stayed in the UN camps waiting to return to their country. or live with other middle easteners.

>"safe zones"

Fun Fact: Thats actually what they wanted to do but Germany was against it because we need dem reeeeefugees

#Notallmigrants

Just 1/3 of them.....or probablly 80% of the adult men.

I live there (here)