Marvel Cosmic

Still very much a work in progress with many more connections to be put in there it's been my ambition to create a model of the Marvel Omniverse.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/mdapp.htm
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Weaver_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good job user

Neato, OP.

Slight correction. The original designation for the Inhumans was Homo Sapiens Inhumanus, but Matt Fraction is an idiot who doesn't understand science or continuity and renamed them Inhomo Supremis. But after he left, other books like Karnak have gone back to calling them Homo Inhumanus.

I'll be sure to fix it.

Hot fucking damn, this is coming along great. Keep it up.

>Spider-man
>Homo Insectus
Wouldn't it be homo-arachnus or something of that order?

Why separate the mutates, even?

Where's Jack Kirby?

Right above The Infinity Being in The Outer Void.

Though OP should specify Jack Kirby as an aspect of the One-Above-All.

>doens't have the balls to put yahweh on the same category of modern gods

I'm really glad you're doing this OP cause now I don't have to.

Marvel is a megaverse, not a multiverse so you should add Malibu and New Universe too.

Great job OP.

>nuh-uh MY OCs are the MOST powerful!

I like Hickman but everything about the Builders and Beyonders was crap.

>and Beyonders
Hickman didn't create The Beyonders. Gruenwald did. Them creating the cosmic cubes and being all-powerful beings from beyond the multiverse has been canon since Secret Wars 3.

Fair enough, I never bothered with Secret Wars 2 or 3.

Keep it up mah man!

Damn m8, this is based. Didn't know it was a Sup Forumsmrade making this.

Some questions and suggestions:

Why is the negative zone encompassing the multiverse? Don't all realities have their own neg zone?

Somewhere between the universe and the overspace we should have the Astral plane.

We could use a sphere between earth and the universe where we can put all the mythical and (earth-locked) magical dimensions like the world tree and the other mythical locations.

Where do we fit Dormammu's realms. Did he conquer realities or some sort of pocket dimensions?

Altez's position should be more prominent, desu.

Also, the Kree have Eternals?

iirc the acquired franchises have their own universe designation

Also, for that matter, the majority of the things attributed to the Builders were all things from Warren Ellis' newuniversal, except they were just "an ancient alien race." All Hickman did was give them a name and flesh them out, but everything regarding the caretakers, the superflow, and the white event stuff was established by Ellis.

Where does Reed and his family currently reside now?

>newuniversal

Wait, I thought that project died uncompleted...

It did, but Hickman integrated a lot of ideas from it into his Avengers run.

And for comparison, I'll post The White Event as presented by Ellis in newuniversal, and The White Event as presented by Hickman in Avengers.

First, newuniversal.

And now The White Event from Hickman's Avengers.

Excellent infographic.

>people say Sup Forums has power level problems

Destiny is missing from the abstracts.

This will probably be useful for you if you plan to add in the magical dimensions of the MU.

What's this from?

Marvel tarot

The marvel tarot, from back when they put out marvel mystic arcanna.

Damn. Okay, then. Consider me educated. That's cool as all hell, even if I haven't read any Marvel ongoing series for years now.

This place has a few more magic realms and some info on the ones in that image.
>marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/mdapp.htm

The Negative Zone is a vaguely defined alien universe which may or may not encompass the entire multiverse

The Magical dimensions are on a chart itself bigger than this one so there's really no way they can be fit into this outside of being their own seperate chart. Same for Dormammu's realms, they're all superfluous to the larger ominiversal structure which this chart is intended to present, but I will most likely try and figure out some way to present prominent extra-dimensional entities however I can in this chart.

Altez is just a dude who holds Earth-616 in place on the cosmic vortex preventing it from being drawn into the Infinity Abyss.

Both Kree and Skrulls had Eternals and Deviants. The Skrulls themselves are actually an example of the Deviants having subdued both the Flatscans and Eternals becoming the dominant species on their planet where as both Eternals and Deviants basically fell to the wayside of the Kree.

kek it's dc though

Pretty much, I'm not necessarily autistic, but have alot of the quirks that go with it, guess I'm technically classed as a "cousin" which is someone on the spectrum who has symptoms that mirror those of high functioning autism. But whatever, I function well enough and it has been a fun challenge to make this, if I must use my aspie super powers to better the lives of anonymous people online then that is my charge.

Where's the speed force?

Mistress Love and Sire hate had an agent that worked for them, kind of like the inbetweener, she showed up in some silver surfer comics in the 90's.

Did't know the Kree were touched by the Celestials. I've read as far back as the kree skrull war and never heard a mention. What book was it in?

I recall annihilation era cosmic marvel referring to the neg zone as a place that operates in the opposite timeline than the universe, so as our universe expands, theirs is shrinking (and all the energy traveled through that focal point you mention in the chart). Under this definition then, I see the neg zone as just another part of a given unvierses's architecture. Then again the ultimate authority of the negative zone are the FF comics.

Regarding Dormammu's realms, I don't know much about his lore, but my current understanding is that the dark dimension(s) exist inside the universe, basically mystical pocket dimensions that Dormammu and other sorcerers play magical risk with.

If I follow what you say, and those dimensions exist outside the multiverse, he could theoretically visit and reality he wanted, but I don't recall Dormammu being unique at a multiversal level.

Can you post your magic dimension chart?

That's dope as hell

Ultimus is the last Kree eternal left, at least the only one that's ever been mentioned.

And what i read to understand this thing?

I think I remember last 2 skrull eternals posing as gods in an event and dying , but can't remember which

Only Kly'bn was an eternal, Sl'gur't was a deviant, and they did ascend to godhood.

roughly 5 decades of comics.

Is the term "Cosmic Compass" official? I've come across it before but I can't find any comics where's it's used.

Also is Overspace the same as the Dimension of Manifestation?

>We want to go all the way to the edge of this.

>two of the smartest man on the planet thought this was a good idea

>Sword in the Star
You're getting really obscure here OP.

Map thread?

Still have no idea what the fuck is going on here

This is true and very interesting, but the Negative Zone is cited as a very tangible part of the space time Omniverse depicted in the chart so while it shares many characteristics to these other Universes which also exist as partin which we reside in

what is this from?

>filename
I'm an idiot

What exactly is Midgard in the marvel universes? Is it just the earth, or is it also the rest of the normal universe? If not, how does all the other planets and solar systems fit into the model?

bump

Where would Shuma Gorath be on this chart?

He's right there, under Old Ones in the Exo-Space.

Cheers, didn't spot that one. Too much zooming in.

Beautiful, OP. Simply astounding work.

>aspie super powers
You should be a superhero.

Nice job btw.

There's a number of Conan novels in there too.

The newuniversal white event shows how a White Event is supposed to go. The Avengers one shows that the superflow is getting attacked, destroying the waystations in the process, so the caretaker that manages them all has them all activate their white events in a last ditch effort before they all get destroyed.

good shit op, don't give up i believe in you, this fucking amazing btw

Oh placement of dream in marvel looks interesting

Some minor tweaking

fix'd "One-Above-All"

Re-situated the Beyonders since they are stated as having their own unique dimension outside of the omniverse.

And added the cosmic abstract "Destiny"

Nice.

What about Reed Richards, Franklin Richards Sue Richards and Owen Reese?

>dat OAA
You sir are a treasure.

Also, is the white line through "shadow" of Those Who Sit Above In Shadow intentional?

Owen Reese (Molecule Man) is listed under the Beyonders along with the Beyonder as the Reality Bomb. And Franklin Richards (Future Man) is listed under Mutant Cosmic anomalies.

Fantastic Four can be found under the "Latents" section within the Earth sphere.

That was an error, any floating text outside of a bubble is stuff I haven't properly situated yet.

Should Owen and the Fantastic Four be above, well, everything, since they are re-creating the multiverse now?

Johnny Storm would be on Earth still.

It's more about where they came from then where they currently happen to be at the moment.

That's fine. But might be a good idea to specify that this is a pre-Secret Wars cosmology then.

Neither Owen Reece nor the Fantastic Four have taken up any permanent residence or cosmic title, they just happen to have a very important job at the moment. Owen Reece once resided in a tourist town in Nevada where he had his own pocket reality and recently was found lounging in the Superflow by Galactus. The Fantastic Four have had numerous important roles in repairing the universe/multiverse or resetting it so to choose any of those intermediary periods (as is their current situation now) as a place to list them really doesn't do them justice as to what they really are or their concrete place in the cosmos. If these roles prove more permenant then I may make some changes to the chart, but just as the Beyonder is never in one place (or holding to one explanation) for very long neither is the fantastic four or molecule man.

where does spiderman's totem "the great weaver of destiny" fall in this list? in my headcannon, she is the one that "weaves" the many multiverses together by changing people's destiny. so she could fit in somewhere with the abstracts or anywhere in the oververse

>Neither Owen Reece nor the Fantastic Four have taken up any permanent residence or cosmic title

You should probably read Secret Wars, they are -literally- creating the multiverse, using Owen Reese as a power source.

The Beyonders no longer exist.

I'd add an offshoot from Jack Kirby for His Collaborator.

user, do you seriously think OP hasn't read Secret Wars?

>she
You mean Karn? That's a 'he'.

If the user doesn't know that the FF (sans Johnny of course) and Owen Reese are the literal source of the multiverse, I don't think they did read it.

Sans Ben too

Oh, good catch. Since he's off with the GotG.

Can you really consider them the source when they're just returning it to its previous state?

Yes. Owen Reese is literally the life force powering each reality.

Reed and Franklin come up with the concept of the new universes together (and thus far have restored Earth-616, Earth-65 and a few others to -mostly- the same state (with some minor changes here and there, like Parker Industries being successful in 616)) and then, with Reese's energy, give birth to said reality. Owen puts a part of his life force in each one and is thusly the foundation of all of reality.

This is all excplicitely stated in Secret Wars #9. Reed and Franklin

>Owen Reese is literally the life force powering each reality.
No, he's the anchor that connects them.

Yes, connects them to existence. They would cease to exist without him.

no not karn, im talking about THIS "great weaver"

only wiki page on "her" so far is mainly from spider island stuff
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Weaver_(Earth-616)

but pic related is "her" in the recent SPIDERMAN/DEADPOOL #5 where DP kills peter, but his soul gets trapped in purgatory (in the next page) by a demon powered mysterio (mephesto deal) and DP half-kills himself to enter purgatory and save peter's soul.

That's Madame Webb...