Who is the better actor of the Gyllenhaal Siblings?

Who is the better actor of the Gyllenhaal Siblings?

>hello beautiful

Do you think they ever, you know...

Can you even name a better pair? I can. Check the top right corner of my post.

You dropped these, my friend.

Imagine being Heath in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maggie Gyllenhaal, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me."

Jake is a cuck
Maggie looks 65

They're both shit

Uh, Sir, I'm afraid there was a case of mismatched property. Here's what you were looking for

Step aside, fgts, and witness how a real man does it.

indeed

Jesus Christ, she aged terribly. Look at her arms, look at her breasts, look at her face. She isn't even 40 and looks like she is in her 50's. She even is a famous actress and has access to her own personal trainers and makeup people and even with them she looks like this. Does she have some kind of disease? Does she shoot heroin?

there is literally nothing that Maggie is better at than Jake

>act

I bet he even could play a young attractive woman better than her.

I rate Jake very highly.

>making fun of a disfigured woman

come on lad

affleck brothers
these dubs

Probably why he took all those pills, to get rid of the memory.

That photo makes it look like she could be his slightly attractive milf mother

It must be tough being in the shadow of a more talented sibling. I have a feeling old Ben Affleck is one shitflick from hanging himself. I bet he sees a therapist too

jake

casey

Jesus.
She looks older than my 55 year old mother

Jake
I like him alone for Prisoners and the The Shoes music video

casual

Is this a joke?

What has Maggie done that comes fucking remotely close to Jake's performance in Nightcrawler?

>played a teenager girl in one movie and ten years later she was able to play a 60 year old woman in another movie.
>had a chinese guy finger her butthole.
>directed the attention on the women over 35 Hollywood wouldn't hire anymore.
How can Jake even compete?

My balls.

Secretary

Imagine being Heath in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maggie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to beHeath and not only sit in that chair while Maggie Gyllenhaal flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Heath Legend. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Guess I should watch more films with her in it then.

i literally and unironically want to fuck maggie gyllenhaal

She could be your grandmother, think about that.

What are some kinos about brothers and sisters?

Gotta go with Maggie

Bless her heart

me

This needed to be changed, it should have involved his death and drug use in some way.