What's the movie/tv equivalent of fidget spinners?

what's the movie/tv equivalent of fidget spinners?

House of cards, mad men, whatever you fags watch on plebflix

transformers

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Friends

YouTube

Marvel

>plebflix

EDGY
D
G
Y

Snakes onna plane

>worthless piece of mass produced junk morins throw their money at
all capeshit and star wars

Can someone explain in as few words as possible what this is and what it does?

Keeps hands busy so autistic kids don't get distracted.

how does that thing help fidgeters focus? do they stare at them as they spin kind of like a meditation tool? or do they continually spin them with fingers keeping hands occupied to prevent fidgeting?

Game of thrones t-shirts
Also tv-shows tshirts in general but got has the most cringey ones

ah you've also answered my question. thanks.

capeshit

there's no fucking way downey jr. is that tall

not him, but netflix is garbage

>hey dude what are you doing?`
>oh nothing much, just watching some netflix
>oh you mean you're watcing TV ?
>nah dude I'm watching netflix! It's sounds more cool than saying I'm watching TV hehe! But yeah all I'm doing is watching shows all the time like an alcoholic rich and lonely widow on a tuesday afternoon. Dude and they keep putting new shows on netflix so it's pretty rad because I can watch TV all the time now! Oh sorry I meant to say I can netflix all the time hehe :^)

NCIS?

Rate mine bros :)

I wonder if people use these for sex things.

oh! you hold it and spin it in your hand? i thought you spin it on flat surface like a top.

so it's just like tapping a pencil?

Tapping a pencil, clicking a pen, shaking your knee, etc.

pls be in londong

wouldn't be surprised. years ago, there was a much-laughed-about news story about a guy brought into emergency room because deodorant stuck in ass.

You can do either

10/10 breh

cool spinner. very nice hand. hand makes me think you're handsome.

Trump is the fidget spinner of presidents.

lol after reading your post an image of trump spinning like that cartoon looney tunes tasmanian devil popped into my mind

The Resident Evil franchise or Rock of Love

That's a woman.

Mad Men

star wars and capeshit

How are these a thing? Are young Americans actually retarded? I dont know anymore. If in 30-40k years we'll yet again be learning how to sharpen a rock so you'd ge a tool, this would be the fucking point it all went wrong.

Being a thing I understand. Originally meant to calm autistics. That's fine. What I don't get is fidget spinner collectors who spend $1,000 to get a rare spinner.

this

>kid next door and a few classmates have it then i must have it, too!
it's a fad. maybe due to marvelously successful marketing. some are marketing it as a medical/therapy tool for adhd.

Netflix and TV aren't the same. It's not a matter of sounding cool, it's answer the question in a more appropriate way.

that last one

Fuck off.

what the fuck is a goddamn fidget spinner and why do you niggers keep spamming threads about them?

Stupid shit I don't care at all about that dull kids and underdeveloped yet fully grown adults think is cool, so any cape-garbage piece of trash "movie" meant to rot your brain.

you need to calm down. you need a fidget spinner.

Undwrstandable, sure. But its like fingetskating. Everybody knew it was retarded. Did kids grow dumber?

Rick and Morty

What's with the Overwatch video?

so its like a stress ball? stupid.

marvel movies

are you really this determined to hate something because it's popular?

doesn't even make any sense what you're saying when have you ever had that argument with someone

you have to leave your house to have a conversation

>phoneposter
LOL we all know you're in your house

this, but a year ago it was How I met your mother

I am. What do you mean?

illiterate baboon

there are fidget spinner buttplugs
its an actual thing

Fuck off.

Vampire movies in the early 2000's.

Deadpool