In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony God's blessing. But because I am enlightened...

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony God's blessing. But because I am enlightened, by my own repeating double digits, which are not the work of any magical sky-wizard, but rather which science has proven to be the result of an inherent function in imageboard software.

Get kekked, kike.

Check 'em.

>Jew

>Russian

>Cuck

>Russian Rape Babby

>Mexican

>Fat

>Drunk

Its early but fucking caught me :^)
Anyways
Hows that cashier tier work going for you?

I write for an HBO TV series.

How's that job with the Estonian Air Force going?

>SingaPOOR

>Estonian Air Force

Nice one. I make websites for retards that are overpaying me. And as a pass-time i write for a gaming newsletter....

I'm homeless and jobless and I still have better quality of life than you, slavshit.

Neat. What's it like having an American President?

Pics of your home please.
You mean Swedish :^)

All Jews must be exterminated.

His maternal grandmother was Russian from Saint Petersburg.[2][3] He grew up in the United States in Leonia, New Jersey, and graduated from Leonia High School in 1972 as valedictorian.[4] He received a bachelor's degree in psychology from Columbia University in 1976 and a master's degree in the same subject from the University of Pennsylvania in 1978.[5] He also received an honorary degree from St. Olaf College in 2014 in recognition of his relationship with the college.

Ilves was born in Stockholm, Sweden.

Ehhh, hes basically just a figurehead. Atleast he's not a nigger.

At least the Russians won't be taking us over next week.

I bet my salary on that they wont.

Meh, keep your 50 Euros, Comrade. Get yourself a couple more bottles of Viru White so you work up the courage to jump off the tower at Suur Munamägi.

When are you going to start raping little fins
They have asian pussy it gets tighter the more you spread it

Did you just learn that from google? Props to you my good sir.
Not interested in downs pussy.

lol That dumbass kid will never live that down

I was in your country to film Seto a few years back. I was offered a spot to follow some Yankees to Laulupidu in 2014 but I really had no interest in taking the ferry from Turku to Tallinn.

>Turku

You mean Tartu?

A ferry from Tartu to Tallinn? That fetal alcohol syndrome...

No, you drunk Slav. It was cheaper to fly to Helsinki and ferry to your nation via Turku than it was to get a flight to Tallinn (with a 12 hour layover in Oslo).