Hello my nordic brothers and sisters. When did you start reading and learning about your real true culture...

Hello my nordic brothers and sisters. When did you start reading and learning about your real true culture? The culture and religion that our forefathers had before the dirty germans and british came here with their shitty, selfdestructing christianity religion. Embrace your inner Viking, we are gonna need it soon to defend OUR lands from the invasion. If you dont, you will probably die like cattle in a slaughterhouse because as we all know that, abrahamic religions and especially the branch of it named Islam have zero respect for human and animal life. Better start reading before it is too late, I promise you will be a better and mentally stronger person after.

Your religion has achieved nothing of note and should stay dead. You are probably a fat cuckold in real life, not the muscular nord you post.

You and your fellow failed human beings from britain are not welcome in this thread. Your opinion is worth nothing, you are getting invaded by another abrahamic religion right now, if anything you should show some respect for our ancient traditions, many of them still lingers in our peoples behaviour and habits to this day. I wouldnt be surprised if you are a british mudslime anyways.

Fuck you...
I am the reincarnation of king Harald...
The blood of Englishmen will once again stain the lands red...
Our nordic seeds will impregnate all of your beautiful women and we will kill the rest...
You will regret the day you ANGERED THE VIKING YOU HORSETEETHED PIGFUCKER

You are if you believe that you are swedebro.

Protestantism is what made and makes Northern Europe prosper

Fuck off with your revised religion that hasn't had true practitioners in at least 750 years

All your rituals are made up
Your gospls were litterally written down in abridged form by a christian monk
Naming your kids viking names does not make you viking as Danes are 50% germanic rape babies + a sizeable amount of spaniard rape babies.

Paganism is a bullcrap way of returning to religion as we have almost cast off the shackels of organised religion. No I am not going to sacrifice a bull for good weather, fuck off, it rains because of the weather

>assuming the religion of the place you were born into is the correct one by default.

>therefore assuming you are favoured by superior forces.

Study all religions, so that you may make educated comments about them, or refrain from talking about them.

1/8 Dane 1/4 Scot, else is Rus. Honestly I love being a Northman. On 5th of August I will be in Kobenhavn. Who does produce a real ethnic clothing and daggers in Danmark?

> real ethnic clothing

Try a folkdancer club

There are also viking fairs where you can by severely overpriced wool vests.

Given the state of your currency I doubt that it is feasible for you though...

I could make a long list of what is wrong with abrahamic religions, and I would not have to include bullshit like the rape-baby meme that some of you traitors like to use about several other countries too. But I do not argue with traitors, just kill yourself weak little mite, your pathetic attempt to play on feelings doesnt work on pure blood nordic people.
Oh I read many books about different religions, probably more than you. None of the other religions belong here, it is as simple as that.

>Snowniggers think they aren't still just a meme

Sure thing Sven nice Danish proxy.

Brandin skal eg mær bitran brýna,
skjöldur mín skal sum sólin skína.
Brynjuna skal eg av stáli smíða,
hjálmin skal eg við gulli prýða.
Öksin breið við hyrnum stórum,
skaftið sett við silvurdjórum.
Langskip stórt eg byggi mær,
flóta skal ikki betri far.
Borð og bond úr besta evni,
bogið sporl og drekastevni.
Reyðgylt hövd sum eldur skínur,
eygu glógva, gronin grínur.
Seglið seymað reytt og blátt,
veðurringar leika hátt.
Mannað væl við dreingjum reystum,
brynjaðir í málmi bestum.

AUTISM

Any directions? I get about 350-450$ an hour, so I'm good. Ethnic clothing can't be really expensive, bunads aside.

Good to see the reincarnation of King Harald spends his time posting on an anime imageboard, that's really promising.

Pic related is all current nords

Projection is hard with this one.

>You have to be a viking to be manly and strong
fuck off

do you like manowar?

Here's something I learned. The vikings had no word for homosexual. They only had a words for "not liking women", and for women, "not liking men". They were not tied to sexuality, though, but used for anyone who didn't have a wife and kids.

On Sup Forums, people are called 'neets', 'nu-males', 'betas', 'faggots', etc. The vikings would not have cared to differentiate like that, to them it was all the same.

They were also not as stingy about affairs. This is btw. why I'm fine with homosexuality, unlike those worthless middle eastern people, or anyone practicing their retarded belief systems. What people do in their bedrooms is their business. I don't give a damn, it's a non-issue. The Vikings didn't care either. If you didn't have a family to be proud of, then that was the problem. If you did, but also occasionally banged a dude or two, then whatever. Just keep that shit to yourself. Nazis and muslims/jews/christians BTFO