Simpsons desperately attempt to stay relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU
youtube.com/watch?v=AENEedWy_kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is one of the most desperately out of touch things I have ever seen.

And I hang out on a board with people that dream of Nazis

so sad. were they always that bad or did I grow up?

Can't watch it. Could someone sum it up?

its really not tho

it shows how cucked this whole country is

the men change their vote to appeal to the wife so they can have sex

>Insult both sides
Thinned skinned, much?

>honey I won't let you fuck me if I cant murder bloody children out of my snatch.

I'm the only one to have noticed that they are discussing a war with China like a normal thing?
"Hillary will lead America to war" now it's a positive thing?

Wow that is extremely biased, I am only surprised at how blatantly biased that was. It wasn't 10 seconds clinton 10 seconds trump funny jokes haha. It was 10 seconds clinton then a minute on trump. lmfao

Basically the classic, trump cares more about his tweets and elegance than a national emergency.

Glad I stopped watching this in the 90's. Pretty shit desu.

>And that's how I became a democrat

Lol so true. I've been there lol .... . .-.. .--. / - .... . -.-- / .... .- ...- . / -- -.-- / .-- .. ..-. .

Hard to see how a man with any testosterone could watch that and not come away with the idea that only cucked manchildren vote for Hillary.

The only remotely funny thing about that was Trump putting on bigger hand gloves.
The rest was worse than garbage.

It's too much for me guys. The shilling during the last few days intensified so much, I get a headache. I can't deal with this shit anymore. The propaganda got so bad -Trump could incite WW3 on live television and I still would vote for him.

Trump is such a bad idea.

It was OK, I expected better from them though. This is family Guy tier junk.

I forgot the \s for \sarcasm

There's a political revolution going on and it is almost entirely immune to leftist satire.

It's the only weapon they have in their arsenal. It's been effective for a long time, but they are utterly lost now that its impact appears to have been nullified.

Gods speed Trump.

Ps: Fuck the EU.

Wow, so funny. Totally reminds me of that time the Simpsons tried to stay relevant by meeting that crappy band. Or that episode where they met that other shitty band. Or that episode where they met some washed up actor. Oh yeah, and that episode where they met another shitty band. Now that I think of it, they also had an episode where they met another shitty band, and the next week they met that other washed up actor. The episode after that was about how all us goyim should love the LGBTQAACIP community, but of course the following episode was the one where they met that other shitty band.

How is this fuck awful show still going after 1996?

How did they insult Hillary at all.

>Homer cucked by dog
>Marge loves the BDC

This is great. It really shows what Trump is like. Looks like The Simpsons is getting back to how it used to be in the glory days.

What is the small hands joke? I don't get it

They were always unfunny shit, but it's getting worse.

LITERALLY HITLER

>They were always unfunny shit,

hey they were funny for 6 or 7 years when Conan was writing for them

no they were funny in the early 90's because the episodes were about the family and character, not LOL XD SO RANDUM

Since dems cant come up with anything original they have to make fun of his hands.

>I'll abandon our marriage just because you haven't made up your mind on who to vote for

That's funny, I remember Marge staying with Homer despite him actively damaging their county.

>BAWWWW HOW DARE THIS COMEDY SERIES MOCK SOMEONE I LIKE!!

What the hell happened to Marge's voice?

I agree I am now #Artillery4Killary

Not only has it become irrelevant, it's been shown out for the toothless, tactless, factless drivel it always has been.

>Simpsons assblast Sup Forums
Kek
You're so mad!

>They were always unfunny shit
Only if you started to watch after 2000...

Wow, trump fans have the best ironic memes.
I guess I'm a #cumdump4trump now.

Rubio originally stated that Trump's small hands means he has a small penis.

Jesus, I knew the new Simpsons were bad, but I didn't know it was this bad.

>typical everyday non argument

move along, shill.

-.. --- -. .----. - / .-- --- .-. .-. -.-- --..-- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / .--. .-.. . -. - -.-- / --- ..-. / ..-. .. ... .... / .. -. / - .... . / ... . .- .-.-.-

She smoked a lot of crack cocaine.
She's desperately in need of help now.

I'm not arguing, I'm laughing at you.
If you're this mad about an irrelevant cartoon, I can't wait to watch you watch trump lose.

I still watch episodes from season 3-9

Remember when the Simpsons was a comedy about American life in the 90s and not a SJW democrat-funded agenda-ridden shitfest without even the slightest hint of humor?

Not even trying I see.

how will we ever recover?

It came from a Republican debate where The Donald made fun of Marco Rubio's height, so Lil' Marco made fun of his hands and called him "Big Donald."

Needless to say, the meme train was in full motion.

>HELP THEY HAVE MY WIFE
I chuckled.

>i-its bait!

dont get so triggered at a cartoon

Then Homer says that's how he became a democrat and then he still doesn't get any. Are we sure this wasn't making fun of dems?

How dare you come to this thread talking sense.

Shame that incorrect faggot will never read your reply.

Yeah, it's called freedom of speech. Big deal.

This would have been he perfect time to do a callback to a very funny moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU

Replace Bob with Hillary and make the speech about the Democratic Party.
Show that you can still make fun of both parties and also please the fans by acknowledging an old scene. But no, they went for the lowest hanging fruit of 'Trump = Hitler'.
This is why the Simpsons is crap now. They've lost their wit and ability to make fun of everyone.

>not even bothering to shop the shadows too
Disappointing

Remember when Simpsons was good?

The actress who voices her aged, or her voice became hoarse after having to voice her for 20+ years and different public appearances.

that's it, now i'm #mentallyHIll

>Simpsons gets political
>WOW REALLY MAKES ME THINK DRUMPF BTFO

We get it.

It's been this bad since 1993.

I can't believe how bad the voices are.

>"Hillary will lead America to war" now it's a positive thing?

This is why I care less and less about USA's presidential election with every passing week. While Trump is a wild card who may or may not push us deeper into Russia's sphere of influence, Shillary is more than willing to start a new conflict just to prove how capable she is as a leader. This is pretty much "Bad VS Worse": the choice.

Do these comedy commies understand that we've all grown up and moved on? It's sad to see these once hilarious staples of comedy (ie Simpsons, Jon Stewart, etc.) trying to stay relevant by pretending like it's 2003 again. Yes, like most of my generation, I was self-identified as a liberal. I even voted for Obama in my first election in 2008. That seems like a lifetime ago though, yet these comedy hacks are still producing this old material like it's going to sway our opinions. Sorry guys, we're not teenagers anymore.

I think the only thing that triggers Latvians is Russia.

Perhaps you are the one who is triggered by a Latvian calling you out on your shitty bait?

Watching these clips made me remember how much I loved Sideshow Bob. Definitely my favorite Simpsons character.
youtube.com/watch?v=AENEedWy_kU

I think the shadows are what made it so funny.

Uh oh the Simpsons triggered Sup Forums babbies

kek

>Perhaps you are the one who is triggered by a Latvian calling you out on your shitty bait?

nah, its you being triggered because a cartoon made fun of someone you like. Stop being such a sensitive faggot SJW

You don't though.
I'm laughing at your strong negative reaction to a cartoon you have called "irrelevant"(if that's so why are you so butt bothered?)
This has nothing to do with trump.

That gif is funnier than anything Simpsons have done in maybe twenty years. The writers are out-of-touch baby boomers. Literally the worst group of people to ever exist.

>always
You know you have to be at least 18 to post here, right?

I want to be in Russia's sphere. Their GDP is skyrocketing, their military is sleek and powerful and tested with out being empirical or budget-bloated, their humanitarian record is getting cleaner every day, and they aren't run by a aggrandized chimptard.

>expecting modern simpsons to not be shit
here's where you fucked it up, sven

you may as well get your zeitgeist cues from fucking American Dad

And jews.

The cartoon also made fun of the Clintons and Democrats in general.

I didn't call it irrelevant, but I will call it stale and unoriginal.

>This has nothing to do with trump.
That's why you're trying to troll Trump supporters on an anonymous Fijian albatross-taming imageboard, right?

I do, but it wasn't good because MUH LIBERAL BOOGEYMAN BTFO, it was good because it had actual jokes in it instead of just guest apparances with impersonators

Double that number, then realize I still don't care what a queencuck thinks about anything anyway ever.

Went downhill like years ago even decades, why does Sup Forums get so triggered by this shit.
They insult both parties

I love they used to portray republicans as evil monsters and democrats as incompetent buffoons. Both corrupt as hell, of course. The Simpsons used to tackle both sides of a debate without sounding too preachy like South Park.

trump will lose

The thing is, they can pretend they vote Hillary, but when the curtain closes, it's just you and the ballot box

Eh that was kinda funny, it was a bit biased but I looked past it

Especially the end

wtf i hate drumpf now

Also included a le trump is hitler reference

>like it's going to sway our opinions.
thats not the point of this sort of "humor". the point is that they think their audience is all going to be young left wingers (just like you were once) and will enjoy the show just because "HAHAHAH DRUMPF BTFO"

which, of course they will, because millennials on both the left and right wing are terribly insecure about their political stances and need constant coddling and will gladly watch tv shows that give them that coddling

see also: fashy teens who watch shit like the walking dead and masturbate over their shtf plans like the niggers will all rise tomorrow

Haven't they been doing this for years anyway? I stopped watching this shit after around season 20, it's clear they're out of ideas and are just resorting to nothing but pop culture references.

There was also the one where Grampa was getting checks in the mail for doing nothing and he said "I thought the democrats were in power again".

yeah every episode since Futurama came out has basically been just trying to keep the show afloat with guest stars

even family guy isn't as bad as the simpsons. family guy at least makes an attempt. the simpsons literally just goes "SUP KIDS IT'S [pop identity]!" for 22 minutes

About the time they didn't give this man a raise to stay is the same point that they slid down the entertainment poop-chute.

I remember when satire and art was considered to be against the establishment. Today every comedian, satire and art thing I see is some leftist limped dick effortless propaganda just gobbling down on that establishment cock.

I think the small dog for his hair thing was sort of funny, but the rest was pretty lame.

This was so unfunny I couldn't believe it was real.

Then it was real, and I wasn't sure if it was metaironically for Trump.

She sees a one-sided commercial and goes from not knowing who to vote for, to being to so sure of a candidate that she won't sleep with her husband for having a different opinion? Were they actually trying to make women and/or anti-Trump people look like incompetent?

I'm so confused.

>1.5 mill views
>desperate

Do young people still watch that stuff though? It doesn't seem like it since their ratings are all plummeting. They have alienated their original audience (by not growing with us) in order to pander to an audience that doesn't exist and likely never will again.

>I want to be in Russia's sphere.

Trust me, you don't want to be. Unless you live in a country that is powerful enough to be their equal, you are destined for a life of lesser deeds with no alternative. Unlike USA, Russia doesn't have anything that would resemble "make our allies feel that it is worth it to be our friend" on its to-do list.

>Not manipulating your wife to vote your way

I am not even married and I was able to get my mother, father, and my two sisters to vote for Trump at a primary. Something they never die in their lives.

Even my hippy aunt is voting Trump in the general and she is a 65 year old that has never voted Republican in her life. That's how much people despise Hillary.

Trump will win based on protest votes alone.

Did you guys notice how he told them to disband NATO alongside all the silly stuff? This is government propaganda. They're trying to convince the public that NATOsceptic positions are stupid before we've even had a chance to really have a public debate about this. I can't be the only one who notices this, right? The government has been doing a lot lately using the media to discredit political positions like this

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Homer sounds odd too.