"Muslim" Middle Easterner living in Sweden

"Muslim" Middle Easterner living in Sweden.

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Marriage_to_Muhammad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many Swedish women have you raped this week?

Stop raping our women.

How many Swedish women have you raped this week?

When are you leaving?

if by "rape" you mean sex 2.5 one was a half breed swedish.

i haven't raped any british women yet but i would love to. i like their big asses and pale skin.

i wont be leaving since im a citizen now.

How many Swedish men have you raped this week?

by rape if u mean beaten up. i lost count.

Are you part of the migrant crisis or were you there earlier?
How smug are you now regarding the rapes?

Post Muslim hand with timestamp or fuck off

>"Muslim" Middle Easterner living in Sweden.

You sure don't come over as a Swede.

I am Allah and i command you to kill yourself right now.

i came to sweden as an enfant in the 80s.

regarding the rapes it makes me sick, but swedish people are so cuckold these days that they have it coming. but it does make us all look bad.

Post your shitsikin whith time stamp

As-salāmu ʿalaykum, brother. How's the Jihad against the infidels going?

När hade du planerat att åka hem?

Do you have any crazy relatives?

When are you leaving my ancestors homeland?

>big asses
wat

när får många araber o negrer kommer till sverige

whitest Muslim on Sup Forums

Be sure he is not

how many people you raped?

are you planning terror attack?

why muslims rape and bomb?

when too many Arabs and Niggers come over.

Where will you go when that happens? Not Norway.

How many children have you raped?

rape=sex, i have been with 5 women + 2 blowjobs

im not planning any terror attacks, the only thing im gonna attack is my gfs pussy when she comes home from work.

muslims rape and bomb cause of low IQ and low culture.

How often some sneaky guy in Sweden come to you and asks if you don't want to join some brotherhood/informal organisation/religious group and have a trip to middle east?

If you had to pick a number between 4 and 16...

I hope you realize you get so much pussy because they're supposed to "make you feel comfortable" in your new surroundings.

actually ive been thinking of living in your great country for some time now. norway might not have the same commercial metropolitan pull that sweden has but the wages are amazing. also less arabs and niggers.

Get out, we only want proper muslims in Scandinavia.

Remove yourself, kebab

Sorry, but you will never have this.

Do you ever feel bad for swedes?

I am a blonde and green eyed Norwegian muslim. I am whiter than most muslims here including OP.

i get it rape=sex because muslim

keg

my first gf was 15 i fucked her in the ass. but i was also 15 does that count?

But i do have a beard and whenever some jihad fucktard from palestine or egypt in uni saw me and started doing the salami i like em greeting i quicly told them im not really muslim and they fucked off.

Obious bait being too obious but...

Fuck you sand nigger. I will gut you and feed your remains to pigs and after they shit you out after digestiong you I will go and paint the nearest Mosque with that very shit that is you.

Leave?

yes and i greatly appreciate it swedish women are very welcoming.

yes they are total cucks. the society is collapsing. sometimes i think they are doing it on purpose so they can start an ethnic cleansing unopposed.

have you ever used this flag unironically?
can you use it ironically?

when will you allahu snakbar

>5 women
>much pussy

Kek you cant be serious ive been with more than doubl en than that and i only starten getting land when i was 19

>whitest Muslim on Sup Forums
;^)

Are u Arab? I'm under the impression ur Bosnian.

iranian

i have never snackbarred yet. infact i have never been to a mosque yet and never will. all mosques here are funded by saudi rats.

Why are Muslims so hellbent on wrecking Europe with their Mohammed peadophile cult?

What are you studying?

>ask a muslim
>i have never been to a mosque
Wut

for the same reason those jehova witness fags ring your dorrbell twice every month. make no mistake this is an invasion.

hes like american christcucks im guessing. ive never been to a mosque in years as well, last couple of times were just to hide when running away from school.

you can be muslim without going to a mosque.
im an atheist muslim. i even eat bacon.

studied engineering.

What exactly engineering?

How many goats did you fuck before you came to Sweden?

>atheist
>Muslim
pick one muhammad

> "muslim"
So you are not muslim? Or why the quotes?

>iranian
The white Persian kind or kebab mystery meat?

how religious/educated are your parents? my dad drinks and was educated in europe, my mom is the only one that prayed in my house growing up and she only finished highschool. ive never seen my dad pray, my mom tried pushing me into doing it but she gave up when i was in my early teens.

how did you come to describing yourself as an atheist/muslim? i think im more of a apatheist if anything

You will one day have to explain your miserable life to god, how does it feel?

>you can be muslim without going to a mosque.
>im an atheist muslim
What the fuck am i reading.I understand not going to a mosque for some time but eating bacon?Better if you drank some booze imo

the program i picked doesnt exist anymore it was a hybrid between engineering physics and electrical engineering. masters in applied maths system opt. and no i cant get u a phd position in sweden if thats ur 2nd question.

i never met any goats before i came to sweden. petted a few at a kids zoo. never raped any though, is it fun? do u recommend it?

I know where you live, watch out.

You may be thinking that my country is also yours, you may also believe my women are yours and finally, you might also believe that my people will give up.

You should understand one thing before walking my streets in my city, you are under no circumstances swedish, a citizen nor respected by any swede.

You are nothing, just weak game that our politicians leftists feed upon. You are a pawn in their game of ruining our world.

You are not welcome here and will make sure you will leave.

Vi ses snart din lilla hora...

Fucking idiot. It's a religion.

Oh please, you will have to explain your own useless and miserable life to the generations that comes after you. How does that feel cuck?

How many kids did you rape?

*tips fedora*

SJW's / leftcucks confusing religion and race, nothing more.

I cant wait until we kill you

dad is from northern iran. caspian sea.

my dad has a bachelors in electrical engineering.
mom has an english degree or something. she works as a teacher for disabled kids.

both are secular my dad more than mom.

i dont consider my life miserable just getting by like everyone else.

i do drink. love beer. not into hard liquor though.
tolerate wine.

oh im sure hes scared

>the program i picked doesnt exist anymore it was a hybrid between engineering physics and electrical engineering. masters in applied maths system opt. and no i cant get u a phd position in sweden if thats ur 2nd question.
No, just asked out of curiosity. The word "engeneering" too broad.

You didn't answer my question!

Could you pass as white (Mediterranean) and what's your iq?

Is your name Hans S.?

okej kompis, jag ser fram emot det

fuck sweden. their women fucked up the country because they can't get enough of nigger cock.

it's in to be fucked by a nigger in sweden

Do you live in some kind of a ghetto or among white people ?

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE YOU RAPED AND HOW MANY KIDS YOU SAW BEING RAPED BY YOUR KIND?!

What the fuck is an athiest muslim? What part of being a muslim do you participate in

A guy that likes to blow himself up and kill a bunch of people.

autism

Those fucking sausage fingers!

i already did previously. scroll up.

dont know dont care. only retard turks care about skin color cause they think they are europeans LOL.

no

27-35, s, dg

Du är så jävla körd, vi i firman har inte slagit ngn på länge, ser fram emot det själv. Ta med knogjärn om du har, lär hjälpa lite iaf din jävla sandneger.

>only retard turks

Iranians are just as guilty of I'm White memeing

>sand nigger whoring for attention
how is this political?
fuck off to /soc/

For fuck sakes. I am a retarded, drunk fingolian and even I understand that, for example, you can't be christian if you are atheist. Islam is religion / culture (same thing). By logic you are not a fucking muslim if you do not bend over to allah and allow him to assrape you, your donkey and your son while you are sucking your fucking Quran.

For fuck sakes you guys make me mad accationally.

Fuck you you mudslime piece of CRAP! You make me SICK!
Stop raping kids, you animals!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Marriage_to_Muhammad

Boi.
He is what you discuss here everyday - a rapefugee. This thread is perfectly Sup Forumsish

Do you think it's ever possible to get rid of you people in Europe? Do you see many refugees, for example, getting back home any time soon?

Post the ugly landwhales that you hang out with, I want some laughs

i was raised in one of swedens worst ghettos. but now i live with the good white people.

atheist muslims is someone with a muslim background that doesnt give 2 shits about islam.

shaking in my boots liksom..

really? thats news to me. it seems the turks are hellbent on being called white and european.

hahaha i know. i blame my mom for forcing me to go to piano lessons. it makes the fingers short and the hand wide im told.

of all the things mohammed did ur talking about the 6yo he married. what about the first victim of islam when he tied a breastfeeding mom between two camels and they tore her in half or something like that google it.

Hi, bro. When will Serbs and Muslims finally unite and take revenge on the West for fucking us for so long?

Are you Iranian?

no its too late for that. best chance you guys have is if they assimilate somehow and thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

there are no fat swedish women.

good question. but its more likely that serbs and Russia band together and fuck europe up. and finally you can get kosovo back from the albanian thugs.

yes

Aww, man, do you have no dignity? Serbs unite with mudslimes, wtf?

How good your farsi? What are you doing for living?