When you get invaded for the BETTER, you have no right to complain

When you get invaded for the BETTER, you have no right to complain.

If an invasion results in a better land, then that invasion is morally justified by every and any means possible.

In fact, it would immoral for natives not to commit suicide or displace themselves for the advancement of science, technology, medicine, arts....civilization in general.

It is a moral imperative to promote the development of humanity. If you refuse to sacrifice yourself for it, then you are immoral.

Europeans are justified in ANY and EVERY CASE possible to invade any country they wish to.

Preaching to the choir, I guess.

On a philosophical plane one person/culture/whatever have no right to decide the better for others.

Further development of our society would by some be considered a highly controversial virtue.

Swedish relativism at its finest.

There's what we call a REASONABLE standard.

If someone claims that Africa today is better than Europe, that may be their opinion but they are medically insane.

If ayy lmaos took over Earth, destroyed its civilization and culture, displaced its population, but gave the humans a few colonies with future tech to live in, would you be okay with that?

Fair enough to use a common projection of good and bad. Thing is, I do not believe it looks anything like your first post.

Then the US should invade Canada and make OP's family a casualty of war :^) After all, it's for the #thegreatergood and #justified

Yeah that's why you fucking leafs are invaded by China

Literally, this is Israel
jus settlements everywhere.

JIDF Fuck off please

> American putting thought before freedom.

> RARE

Reminder: before the Jews came, Palestine was scarcely populated and was a desert

Now, it is full of luscious forests

Yeah, like Teotihuacán, those primitive indians!

There are some but most of us live in cities like Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa...

Barbaric Mayans!

Also the air was severely poisoned, centuries of goat-fucking had polluted the land beyond recognition, acid rain was constant and rivers flown charged with lethal chemicals, burning and mutating any attempt at what we know as "life".

Good luck the jews fixed that shit. Pic related is a photograph of Gaza before Israelis came over.

looks kind of comfy
Not great but alright

Palestine had a long history of civilization but it's been a perpetual war zone and shit always gets destroyed.

There are probably shitloads of ruins under Palestine... actually there are.

The only problem I have is with the native Americans they now have equal rights as us where Palestinians are segregated in Israel

He wasn't talking about Latin America.

The civilized mesoamericans had agriculture and built pyramids at shiet. They made a big impact on the global food supply. Very important contributions to global agriculture and shiet. The Spanish spread their agriculture around the world.

Kind of sucks that Latin America is an underachiever these days.

The whole place is a shitload of ruins.

oh look at WE built a big pile of rock to perform open heart surgery. WE was kookokukhan.

>afuckingleaf
>b/w vs color photo

you just suck

If ayy lmaos come visit us, we will have no choice but to surrender without condition, resisting will only result with Earth being smashed by a few big ass meteor, and us being extinct alongside every other earthling species.

That's cuz our politicians are your bitches.

>to perform open heart surgery

You stupid fuck.....

That's a lot of assumptions about the motives and values of aliums. Maybe they're just testing the earth to see if we're cool enough to be left alive, and by letting them cuck you they judge you unworthy and wipe out the planet.

I wouldn't call it moral, but more importantly I wouldn't call it immoral. The rise and fall of nations, the conquering of territory, one way or the other helps prevent stagnation. For better or worse, everyone gets a chance to spread their brand of shit across the world and then get dunked by the next group of people whose turn it is. That's just the way life and humans work.

mudhuts don't look any more spectacular in color.

wtf i hate palestine now

Ironicly the building you used as invaders in Palestine isn't Jewish.
It's a temple of some obscure religion.

Jesus that looks like the surface of Venus or something. Mad!

too bad natives cant enjoy cuz they are ded :D

Natives haven't even discovered color yet?

Do I get a qt ayy GF?

Yes.

Yes.

Wrong.

That's Latin America, retard.

Not to mention, it looks like complete utter shit. So one way or the other, your argument fails.

Looks primitive and retarded.

Literally a non-argument.

Actually I would demand reparations and rape ayylmao females, because we wuz kangz in earth and we dindu nothing and then the evil ayylmaos came and stole everything and made us poor and dumb forever.

But muh oppreshun. We wuz Celtic Kangz and Kweenz and shit.

yeah but europe is being invaded right now and turning into a nigger shithole! too bad we cant blitzkrieg them all