Minorities of Sup Forums

Minorities of Sup Forums

When/how were you redpilled? How has it changed your conversations with friends and do you try to red pill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRHCAUpdAc4
youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are redpilled, why are you still alive?

/thread

fuck off attention whore. not surprised since you're a nigger

My friends are already redpilled and my family father was the one who redpilled myself. I then corrupted the rest of my family.

To make ppl like you upset. Apparently, it's working.
(You)

Fuck off back to your cabin, uncle.

Tried to disabuse some friends of some really stupid ideas. Didn't work but it made for some hilarious material.

/pol is fuel for the fire

White bois are SO mad right now kek

Black brother you will waste your time here.. pol is just racist, autistic gun freak white trash that time has left behind. All they know is hate.. I would leave this shithole now.

I originally came here for the anime

do you vote?

Majority of the things on pol are shitposts but there is room for interesting discussions here. That being said, I'm not your "brother" and i don't need you to defend my sensibilities on the internet.

Why wouldn't I?

>these are the types of deep discussions black people are engaged in
>figuring out just how many gibs they're owed from muh oppression

Genuine question - what's your attitude to racism on Sup Forums?

Also, who do you plan on voting for? Please say Trump

>he fell for the jews were slaves in egypt meme

I'm a pearly white dude with half black cousins; and they're actually the ones who originally red-pilled me and convinced me to switch from democrat to republican. They're based as fuck, so is my black uncle. May have something to do with them being extremely rich.

I think he meant Africans without the haploid HI2 chromosome, homie.

Blacks that aren't Marxists and can understand racial politics are fine, although they are 0.1% of the population.

>Stormfag turbo-autists on suicide watch

Arab here. I got red pilled in high school when I noticed that I didn't conform to what liberal think Arabs are. People acted too nice to me and apologised profusely to me for some reason, and eventually I discovered that people thought I was muslim. I revealed to them that I was actually Orthodox, and then they started acting like assholes to me. Eventually the ball started rolling and I became a republican and started going to /new/.

Successful drug dealers?

I redpilled several black friends of mine, but for the life of me I can't convince them to vote. From what I taught them they won't vote for Hillary but fell for the "Trump is rayciss" or say "there are 3rd parties?". what would say to them?

Fucking embarrassing

>hmm

you really made him think

>implying we care you're black
I don't hate black people, just the ones that give the black community a bad name by behaving like spoiled niggers.

>tells someone to get off pol while posting on pol
Either you're an idiot or you're the racist trying to act like the black man's friend when really you're trying to usher him out the door.

>When/how were you redpilled?
Zimmerman/general MSM bs

>How has it changed your conversations with friends and do you try to red pill them?
I don't discuss politics for the most part.

Do you plan on voting Trump?

Also surely just being Arab you must get some Americans who make assumptions like you being a terrorist or whatever. Do those annoy you, and do are you scared of that getting worse if Trump wins?

>We are Nationalists
>Blacks should not have their own nations

Using a different device, so i'll have a different ID.
>Racism on pol
Don't care and why should I? The world is what it is. Why should I care what strangers on the internet say? Am I 8?

>Who are you voting for?
Not voting in the presidential general. Neither Trump or Hillary are decent candidates in my view. Trump is an authoritarian who doesn't honestly have any strict constitutional beliefs. He won't be placing any limits on gov't power because, frankly, it's not in his interests to do so. I'll be voting for conservative-minded down-ticket candidates tho.

1 post by this ID numale cucks. CTR shouldn't you be making anti-Trump threads. This anti-racism shilling ain't going to get you paid by Shilldawg.

Who gives a fuck if OP is a minority? It has nothing to do with redpilling friends. He's blatantly attention whoring.

Thus he's a nigger. Otherwise he'd be an anonymous black man.

That's the spirit!

>When/how were you redpilled?

Progressively, seeing all sorts of degeneracy and the left shit the bed since 2008 when everybody was felt good about voting for a black man, being post-racial and shit to the SJW, BLM and trannyfest craziness.

> has it changed your conversations with friends and do you try to red pill them

Nope. I try to be redpilled in my actions and stance but I won't bother convincing other people. I've revealed my power level to super-liberal people on a couple occasions but they do not seem to like being challenged with different ideas. Everything is a sacred cow to them, it's exhausting.

>>implying we care you're black

Where did I imply that? You INFERRED that. Read the content of the OP. I'm asking the other minorities who browse Sup Forums about their political leanings.

>Zimmerman/general MSM bs

Haha! That's basically one of the big issues that turned me around. Sad day in American history where a clean-cut self defense kill was twisted by the cultural marxist narrative into a national tragedy.

The niggas building the pyramids weren't slaves, they were paid I think it was a gallon of beer a day.
Booze was a currency back then and after work hours the builders would use it to pay for shit or just get drunk off it.

There's a pretty interesting book called "The Righteous Mind" by Johnathan Haidt that you should get them to read. You have to appeal to their innate moral receptors. Speak to them about the issues that hit closest to home and if you do it from a substantive viewpoint, you're likely to get one to at least humor a dissenting perspective.

First post. Best post.

>Sad day in American history where a clean-cut self defense kill was twisted
Oh, it wasn't that exactly although yeah that's gay af. What did it was how hard they wanted me to believe pic related was Aryan or some shit in order to push their narrative.

By realizing white genocide was really a jewish plot. Genocide is bad. They stood by us in Darfur and help our poor now. It's time we join forces against our common enemies like the spics and thugs that murder us.

How can we expect whites to want us in their nationalism without acts of valor? We must rise to the challenge fight evil and contribute. Most whites don't have a problem with hard working good black men even if they don't want to date us.

Well, I really got into firearms then became addicted, so I learned about all firearm laws and the stigma it comes with. It then led into politics so I started browsing Sup Forums and realized what a mindless idiot I have been for eating up media and political lies this whole time.

I'm a Korean/German mutt

>all these stormfaggy posts about niggers
I for one enjoy hearing the opinions of actual minorities since the liberal media shove the opinion of the majority down my throat every day.
To all black/arab/whatever polbros i say welcome. The fags who shitpost at these threads are 15-21 so they don't know any better.

Soviet Canuckistan contributes nothing to the thread while bringing us closer to the post cap, yet again!

you can stay.

jk I'm white niggers will never say that. I wish thought.

Not only are they less than us but they also hate us so they won't stand by us. Tragic. I'd be willing to ally with negros if they wanted to stop being counter society. We did being them here, it's more legitimately their country too than it is hispanic. If they helped us I propose long term non-aggression pact. But they won't help us. They will be opportunists to murder us.

The SJW's sure have invaded Sup Forums.

What does being redpilled mean to you? Do you believe blacks are genetically inferior to whites? What are your thoughts on the Jews?

Hmm. Really made him think

Ahh. When I ever I try to point that Zim Zam wasn't white, liberals always try to say it's a deflection.

I think all the people who come out to bitch about such shootings should have to take courses like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRHCAUpdAc4

Azn here but I'm solidly blue pilled cuz I'm 30+, have a good job, and am married.

I just like to shitpost here and rile up the NEETs. But honestly you guys will grow out of this phase once you get a job and start getting laid.

this vid did it for me
youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

Nationalist niggers are based. They can use their monkey rage to chimp out on leftists who keep them as pets rather than free roaming nationalist

thank you

>2 posts by this id

I am 50/50 Aboriginal/white

I look like prince lol
I worked out shit was bad very early, and that is why I have no respect for abos, they are scum.

I've been amongst them, and amongst niggers, and they are all the same, filthy thieving cowards that always attack in groups because they are, as I said, cowards.

I learnt respect from how hard I had to work to get anything in life, and how bad people from both sides treated me, but instead of taking out my anger on the entire group, I studied it and realised that it was only black people that hated because of selfish reasons, the white people were just distrustful because of the black behavior.

That led to realising that anyone pushing the reverse being true was insane, and it was a landslide from there.

Trump is pro Russia. Trump can break us out of this funk. Hillary is funk master general.

>be black
>post yesterday for time stamp
checks out.

Haha just realized my watch was not set to the right date. Thanks mate.

>Implying every Sup Forumsfag is white and christian

fpbp

it is literally impossible for niggers to be red pilled, for a nigger to be red pilled he would have view himself form the eyes of a white man and kill himself, or go on shooting spree in a black ghetto and suicide by cop

shit skins will eternally refuse that their race is the problem in society and just demand gibs me dats for ever while jews make them out to be literal geniuses why built flying pyramids

I bet there are actually like 3 of you.

What was the mix, im assuming abbo dad white mother?

Why on earth did your mother fuck an abbo? Was he one of the rare 90+ IQ reasonable looking ones?

wut?

If you are a red pilled nigger, what does that mean in terms of dating?

Do you look for a black woman that isn't a ghetto thot, or do you go for a white woman and hope that your grandkids will be white?

Now i am sad. :(

Fuck you nu-pol whitenigger

she was a feminist
needless to say I'm redpilled all the way, nothing fools me, because I've seen it first hand

Why are you mad? I've never seen a black man in my life, I'm interested in his opinions. You are the attention-whore, Cletus

Your parents still together, or has your mom been redpilled by the experience?

>black user

You actually love me? I want more white friends

Tell us nigger stories, you and the other nogs here. Experiences with ratchet hoes, thots etc. Bear in mind some people will attack you if they think you are shilling e.g. hurr durr white gurlls.

I always like hearing different opinions, I was on youtube the other day listening to black men complaining about how garbage black women are and pondering why black women are so aggressive to them, but submissive to white men (dunno if thats true or not).

Do you guys hang around with other red pilled blacks? Whites?

nope, she's still insane because whole family is femininsts and one nazi (literally a nazi), dad died alone, poor and hated by whole cuck family.

I have a job, I don't take shit from people and I have a steady girlfriend that obeys me and knows her place, all I have learned is thus : Yuri Bezmenov was right, they are un-fixable.

So it is to say, once you go black, there's no going back, even I don't want girls that like black guys, I want a girl that wants me for my skills and abilities.

This post reminded me of a story I will share with Sup Forums

>walking home late at night, fiddling with my phone
>group of four nigs approaches me
>as they walk past one tries to grab at my phone
>elbow him and snarl "fuck off"
>they follow me down the sidewalk a bit, one of them screaming "WHAT" over and over
>see a fifth nog up ahead
>prepare for combat
>nig #5 calls to his friends in a defeated tone of voice "just leave him guys, he's alone"
>nigs go and do something else
>realize later that this guy probably wanted nothing to do with any foolishness and is probably the white sheep in a group of savages

I always remembered that proud young black man. The only one in the group with a shred of honour.

I got one redpilled white and black friend, they are the only two I ever discuss politics with since I feel they are the only two that can handle the things I say.

>I've never seen a black man in my life
>I'm interested in his opinions

Edgy.

I'm pretty sure racism will solve all your country's problems. NOT.

stop bullying the reincarnated white men

redpilled non-whites are just reincarnated whites.

I didn't thought American blacks bothered with Israelis, Egyptians or w/e being black or not but when it really makes you think, white Americans go all "we wuz living in fjords n shiet" so I can't blame blacks who most likely originated from some random african tribe to try being as autistic as their white counterparts.

We had a "youth club" where I grew up (minority ghetto).
you walk up broken stairs, jump accross a literal hole in the floor to get to a pool table with 3 balls because abos kept stealing them (I have no idea) and broken windows, glass everywhere and broken bottles, graffiti, no supervision, no locks on door.

I think to myself, "wow, youth clubs suck huh, fuck this, video games".

Then we move to a white suburb, youth club is like ymca.
I am dumbfounded.
One black person came there and he kept taking shit off the desk and speaking in ooga booga somalian speak, saying "babba noo nag" or something while taking things.
So at first my mother was all like "oh they are just being racist, it's so outrageous, he's clearly just not from here" and I'm like well fuck, that makes no sense, he was taking things, why was he taking things, what country is that allowed in?

So his father translates to the counciller trying to get the pencils and shit back and he was saying "this is mine!".
So the Councillor says "tell him it's not his"
And the dad says "why"

that was almost 18 years ago

All my nignog stories, I guess are just from my teenage years. Looking back there were alot of moments that played a part in making me the way I am now. If I was at my computer I'd tell you my police stories from my teen years

i actually literally hate all black people
all of them.

Haha, I read an article about a guy who had lived and worked in Africa most of his life (white guy). He said that along with concepts like African time, many black languages simply didn't have the complexity to display or articulate complex concepts. He looked for a zulu language dictionary and eventually found one and it had a tiny tiny fraction of the number of words an english language one had.

To elaborate on a concept such as "The fruit is at the top of the tree, climb half way up and reach for it" their language could only approximate it very simply, i.e. "climb up and take fruit"

This was part of a whole other load of things e.g. African time, africans not understanding the concept of a promise or doing something they will say they do, or understanding ownership of things (i.e. you can't own it if someone else already owns it - its too abstract a concept. To them its either "I own it / I don't own it")

Post them later then, if thread is still alive. If not start another.

You're just mad cause he's black. You all attention whore every thread.
>I'm Aryan
>I'm Redpilled
>I'm not like the sheep

>Letting 10 year old weaboos change your opinon
>thinks he's "Redpilled"

Don't be a cuck Laquan.

yeah it's basically culture shock, and it's why niggers are always taken away from their nigger parents when nations are invaded.

We had a policy everyone calls "white australia" but it was actually a policy to stop un-married couples from raising kids, if you had a child at the hostpital and you didn't have it under wedlock it was taken from you, hence it broke the culture problem from happening, the baby doens't grow up with limited concepts in it's head.

That is why australia was so good for so long even though we were surrounded by masons, I mean take a look at our "parliamentary triangle".
We forced people to be christian and it worked.

It's all about culture.

The slight hope that he is on the top percentage of the bell curve

theres even physical proof of paystubs

people need to do some research

how the fuck do you get a couple thousand slaves to built a near perfect pyramid?

you dont

you contract out the help

A group that large can certainly revolt
or at least, fuck up what you're trying to build
the pyrimids were a team effort

(again based on paystubs) the theory is you worked for 3 months, then rested for 3 months, before going back to work.

Sounds more efficient. Cut out all extra nonsense. Get the fruit, no more quest ions - They expect you to figure the technical shit out yourself. I'm always curious as to the extent other languages can tackle concepts/emotions that English words fail to translate. I'm sure Zulu has a couple of words we have no concept of.

Oh wait this is pol I almost forgot hurr durr muh IQ SUPERIORITY

>I'm always curious as to the extent other languages can tackle concepts/emotions that English words fail to translate.

I doubt there are many people who know the entirety of the English language (or other similar languages) simply due to the rate new words are incorporated and the sheer size of vocabulary.

There are plenty of African languages where everyone knows every word, because its a living language not one that is recorded, and its far smaller.

Not even trying to be muh superior genetiks, I just thought it was an interesting concept.