Miss Teen USA to keep crown despite 'racist'tweets

>The new Miss Teen USA will get to keep her crown despite an outcry over tweets she once wrote using racist language.

>The Miss Universe Organization, which owns the Miss Teen USA pageant, issued a statement Sunday chastising Karlie Hay’s words but also “supporting her continued growth.”

>After she was crowned Saturday night in Las Vegas, social media users found tweets containing the N-word linked to an account with Hay’s name.

source: nypost.com/2016/08/01/miss-teen-usa-to-keep-crown-despite-racist-tweets/

the tweets: twitter.com/bosnianglilly/status/760090757944442880 (check out this womyn's other tweets. Bashing 'white people opinions' after outing someone for being apparently racist - she seems like a lovely person).

We've got to take this country back!

You have to question the mentality of someone who, when seeing a girl has won a beauty contest, instead just searches her profile for 'racist' words to ruin her life.

Very ugly on the inside.

>tweets from 2014

Who cares?

>hopes Miss TX becomes first female president.

>someone from texas said nigger

OH SHIT STOP THE PRESSES

>After she was crowned Saturday night in Las Vegas, social media users found tweets containing the N-word linked to an account with Hay’s name.

You know what this means, don't you?

A bunch of butthurt nogresses were pissed that a White woman became Miss Teen USA, so they immediately went to her twitter account to look for evidence of racism that would disqualify her.

I fucking hate this generation.

Good. If you get mad over a beauty pageant, your retarded ass deserves to be mad.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I'm gonna revoke your 3rd grade spelling bee medal w that kind of language.

niggers are just mad they are hideous plebs, they always have been. its the source of their hatred

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums?

>witnessed

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Shes using the word like coal burners use it though.

I'm 200% nigger

>nigga says smdh
>meanwhile he uses nigga 50 times a day

why are they so pathetic?

I know that's what worries me :\
>she's into black culture
>dates a nignog cause she's secretly wanted too and it will blow away all controversy
Fuuuuuu

Anything that causes nigger butthurt is a good day for me.

>mfw all these uppity niggers become windchimes en'mass

This news makes this nigga very happy. Let them taste their own medicine. When Drake who's barely black says nigga in every damn song, he gets celebrated and "trends" for days. Some white teen uses it, pitchforks come out.