Just watched Gone With The Wind, it was VERY eye opening

Just watched Gone With The Wind, it was VERY eye opening

Is she literally the biggest cunt in all History of cinema?

This is what ALL women WANT to become
>pretty
>tons of beta orbiters
>manipulates literally every character she talks to
>in love with the only dude who doesn't give her attention, tries to ruin his marriage
>marries guy out of nowhere who dies, doesn't care
>marries another guy for money who dies because of her, doesn't care
>clark gable does tons of shit for her, doesn't care
>literally shoots a fucking dude in the face and feels nothing and is never punished
>jews everyone out by making deals with carpetbaggers
>demands attention constantly from everyone and has no regard for anyone else
>only "loves" clark gable when he fucks her hard when she pretends not to be into him after they're already married
>only "loves" clark gable when she realizes ashley never gave a fuck about her
Really activated my fucking redpills, bros

yeah this is pretty much how all women act and think

of course I've never been with one but I'm glad I'm not

I hate women so much

Scarlett was a ho fo' sho.

>fags haven't seen the movie
BUMP

also more REDPILL movies? i mean, red pill theory, not politics

What I liked about GwtW is how it treated the South and Southerners.

mfw i was setting up my mother's email account 15 years ago and she asked me to set "scarlett" as her password

now i see why dad left

is she hot

GwtW is redpilkino, same with Birth of a Nation

>literally shoots a fucking dude in the face and feels nothing and is never punished
It's been a while since I watched that movie, when did this happen?

Don't worry. Red put that bitch in her place in the most alpha way thats ever been put to film and will never be topped.

Clark Gable's the fucking man.

Is gone with the wind a great movie or greatest movie.

The Yankee soldier that tried to rob her.

I like how Rhett rapes the shit out of her and she loves it

he was orbiting her the entire movie tho

he was a beta, pretending to be an uncaring alpha, and only broke free near the end of the movie

by comparison, ashley was an alpha pretending to be beta. speaking words of love but not giving a fuck about her ever

gauge someone's ACTIONS, not WORDS. this is what men often fail to do with women

THIS. that really activated my almonds when the very next scene after her being carried up the stairs is her face of complete happiness and satisfaction, that point where she "loves" Rhett because he finally acted like an alpha for once

At least he learnt, he's the vehicle for the audience to come around realising along with him how much of a bitch she really is, thats why the ending is so great.

The entire film is a seminar on a womans hold over a man and overcoming it.

used to be

>it's wrong to shoot someone in the face who tries to rob you
Go back to your college safe space, faggot.

>Yankee soldier comes by near the very end of the war (remember whose side won)
>Scarlett immediately assumes he's a deserter and shoots him directly in the fucking face
>for all we know he might have just been a guy following orders
>they don't tell anyone they shot him, take his belongings and secretly bury the body
>literally says "well i guess i've committed murder...no matter, gotta think about the taxes and hiding the body!"

I don't think that and I'm not OP. I was just describing the scene.

I DONT KNOW NOTHIN BOUT BERTHIN NO BABIES!

how do u feel about that? did her attractiveness rub off on u?

it took the nigga THREE AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS. he's like "i'm not the marrying type" and then when he can actually kiss her he doesn't.

Is this the most accurate portrayal of a woman onscreen besides Jenny from Forrest Gump

would you after knowing what kind of person she is?

i wouldnt. that bitch got off easy.

that wasn't acting, that was just Robin Wright being a cunt for 2 hours.

if you pay attention to the House of Cards credits it says "Robin Wright as Herself"

Seems that only Italian/french cinema makes movies to improve men on the topic of bitch management, the rest of the world just placates women and their highly ambiguous intentions that just happen to result in more dicks or money.

examples, user?

China is Near
Children of Paradise

Here's two that flesh out the main approaches a heterosexual man can take. Notice that the guy's who never fall for the trick of focusing on one supplier of pussy never have to pay full price for it. These countries just tend to have more romance movies from the male perspective assessing women critically, it's not given that woman is near perfect as it is in the west.

>tfw she gets raped by niggers on the plantation

thanks user, will check out.

This.
Gwtw was one of those movie that my family watched every time it was on tv, when I was little, so I knew it almost at heart up until, let's say "I'll never go hungry again", but Part 2 is more and more of a blur and I watched it end to end only years later.

It was weird to realize after watching the scene dozens of time that the men coming back wounded in the middle of the night were a retaliatory KKK-ish thing

Gone with the Wind was written by a woman. No redpilled virgin neckbeard will ever hate women even half as much as women hate women. Men who hate women are vaguely aware that they are being manipulated or that a woman is mean to them. Meanwhile a woman can see clearly through all the mindgames and lies of other women.

Oh boy, you losers hate women so much. It's hilarious reading your squeals. I'm not saying you're wrong about the nature of women. But you are all pathetic for letting it get to you emotionally.

Not that you should suppress it... just please for fuck's sake realize that the only reason you rage like this is because you're slaves of your sex drives. When you either fuck enough or get old enough to not be horny all the time, you won't give a crap about women's behavior.

She just needed a large penis up the bum.

of course they're going to let it get to them emotionally

they've been raised by these women too for the most part

>cigarette

ruined

>expecting people who lived in the 1930s to not smoke

Mommy boy afraid of strong women. She was great and her infatuation with Ashley was her only fault.

>As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
This is the most powerful scene in the film and you just can't help but sympathize with her. Le I don't give a damn xd is a shitty meme quote.

you mean enhanced.

cigarettes are sexy.

why are you sperging out? are you a roastie? like can you seriously not comprehend how some men are just raised with shitty parents and under shitty societal conditioning that may lead them to believe certain things about intergender relationships that are unhealthy?
kikes and feminists actively work to try to destroy masculinity and alpha males.
i'm glad i've been redpilled so relatively early in my life

>In one undated letter, believed to be from 1938 or 1939, Olivier wrote to Leigh of his overwhelming desire for her: “I woke up absolutely raging with desire for you my love … Oh dear God how I did want you. Perhaps you were stroking your darling self.”

Of course she is a flawed character, but so is Rhett. She was falling in love with him and forgetting about Ashley when he left her like a moron (at the end of part 1).

That would be Marlene Dietrich from Blue Angel.

Femme fatale who make men fall in love with them and then ruin their whole life was a popular motif in older films.

>what is character development

Stick to capeshit

roastie detected.

scarlett spends half of the movie crying and the other half pretending to be crying. the novel specifically characterizes all of the southern men as effeminate, so it's no surprise she rarely gets any sort of resistance to her cunty antics.
>scene of her eating a dirty carrot and admitting she's a cunt is great
frankly, my dear, i don't give a fuck

>scarlett spends half of the movie crying and the other half pretending to be crying
Only in the first part. The war changed her and she was able to take care of her house and her crazy father.

Yep, you right. Women are shit and bad. Then what? Start hate, maybe become MGTOW or gay.
Everyone don't care about you.

There is a 1925 film Michael showing a young man ruining old gay artist's life.

t. ugly roasties

Again, women are pure evil and deserve genocide.

>raped by her father as a child
>has lifelong emotional issues and self-destructive tendencies
>typical woman

>raped by her father as a child
>typical woman

People don't know how to write complicated females without them being outright cunts. That's the only prerequisite writers seem to think counts and most people will glorify the behavior. Femme fatales that are propelled by vain intentions are a tired trope.

literally all women are cunts, except for the ugly ones who can't get dick

Could we please leave the misogyny out of Sup Forums?
I don't mind the cunny shit, but you have /r9k/ for your red/black pill needs.

I just want to share my insights as someone who used to hate women when I was younger, but grew out of it. Unless he's fucked around enough to get it out of his system, a young man's opinions about women are probably almost completely worthless, distorted by his own sexual hunger. It's hard to really be able to look at women objectively until you've fucked around enough to not feel like you've got something to prove in the matter.

i don't hate women, never said i did. i like women, but i like myself and value myself more. i have a good face, good body with abs, and a big dick. alpha males have nothing to "prove", as you say- i'm observing how accurately the movie portrays women, and how both men and women like the movie but for different reasons

You should really give this a read.

>reading feminist propaganda
no thanks

you have tumblr for your roastie needs

>I am stupid
One of the most common criticism of this book is that it was written by a woman that seems she hated woman.

i'm not gonna read an entire book just because someone tells me, you don't see me peddling redpill books. you can give me a quick rundown, but i've seen the wikipedia article. it's the same typical "n-nobody thinks abouy wymn! we are mediocre because we're oppressed!"

>Simone De Beauvoir
Lesbian pedo.

But tumblrs sense of humour doesn't suit me and is too sensitive overall.

>whines about misogyny
>tumblr is too sensitive
you'd fit right in

>dat Vaseline lens

>No redpilled virgin neckbeard will ever hate women even half as much as women hate women

100 percent truth.

Mencken put it best; "Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.”

Well said.

>roasties
Get out /r9k/iggers
Sup Forums isn't your cuckshed

>Book was written as a romance novel about two extremely unlikable people who are just horrible enough to be perfect for each other
>Movie was written as an analogue for strong independent women growing up in the Depression
>mfw greatest feminist movie of all time is extremely problematic

yes

Her flat chest is cute.

>not having a smoking fetish
user gets it

I see it as the equivalent of men hating Chads, niggers and wiggers. They DONT represent me as a man, fuck them all.

True.

fucking Chads LARPing on a Tibetan mousehunting forum

>not Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

She got BTFO in the end though
Shit was epic