Zootopia

Last thread hit image limit, so here's another.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts surrounding Judy and her potential impurity?

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/alice
mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14275
twitter.com/dbwoqjq123/status/742043764571537409
youtube.com/watch?v=G8c6IWIAFUI
youtu.be/lIk1UBZZaC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Finnick!

>potential impurity
never, only protect

I stopped liking her after seeing the movie, so if she's a huge slut that fucks everything, eh.

>potential impurity

wat

>not posting the completed one

i just finished watching my pirated copy.
welp, time to buy the alice bunny cunny from bad-dragon.
>bad-dragon.com/products/alice

Post more cute Judy screencaps.

what do Byron's fantasies look like?

Something deeply sad about this movie and what it means. The predators have all been deprived of their true nature, somehow... they've been reduced to something they're not, forced to eat insects... it's been going on so long that the outward physical elements, the beauty of natural predators is in them, but there's nothing on the inside.

It's like how I feel when I see gay guys. The whole purpose of their existence, billions of years of evolution tried to get them to want to fuck women... but they don't want to. They're like actors who can't take off their costumes. It's pathetic.

Anyone got anymore wet Nicks?

>autism

Shock collars everywhere

soures of this images please

>$130 for a tool to whack off with
I think I'll just stick old Palmela Handerson personally.

Are those things even worth the money? Seems like a big waste to me.

>potential impurity
>she lets a fox she suspects is committing felony tax evasion go if he helps her
>she literally works with the mafia and uses them to illegally interrogate people
>potential

Finally the new thread. Wanted to post this because of Zootopia's rhinos:

mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14275

So parasitical female rhino thinks she can invade a male space and suffer no consequences? Boom baby!

I don't understand non-canon ships when there are canon ships. I don't believe I ever will.

kinky

twitter.com/dbwoqjq123/status/742043764571537409

I know there was a lot of fear about Zootopia ushering in a new age of furfaggotry, but I haven't nor do I will ever have a boner because of this movie. Judy is cute, but that's about all she does for me.

I approve

but there's no canon ship

>twitter.com/dbwoqjq123/status/742043764571537409
Thank you

They said they evolved out of the need to hunt, as in it took millions of years. They wouldn't even care for prey meat at this point.

Maybe the thing that forced them to eat things other than prey was because of some kind of scarcity. You don't know that they were forced out of it by their peers. Then later on, circa a million years or so, they had to start working together to survive for some reasons where the mix of their abilities was imperative, and their extreme urge to hunt prey was already partially wilted.

Any good cosplay a yet?

Nick and Judy said they loved one another.

Also, since we are on the topic, are cops romantically involved with one another allowed to be partners? I would think that would conflict with their duties.

There's no good cosplay of a bunny and a fox

theres this

Do you think that the predators desire to eat the prey? Is there even a shadow of their original nature in them? The nighthowlers can bring it out, so it has to be somewhere in their minds...

Is the movie going Freudian, trying to say that our whole civilization is established on the repression of our savage impulses, of our desire to return to a state of nature? If it's been millions of years, why do the animals still behave like there are roles that animals have to occupy? Why is there still so much enmity between predators and prey?

You people are beta cucks who actually believe an Affirmative Action hire like a twat cop is actually competent even though it's a fact twat cops suck horribly at their jobs.

So through the magic of BULLSHIT writing they can pretend that romance won't hinder anything. Something that Disney is very good at. Fuck you in advance.

Oops, scuze my fat fingers... meant this pic

an this

I'm going to go play Overwatch. Don't let the thread get too cancerous while i'm gone.

Also sorry in advance if my questions sound autistic, it's just a part of the setup of the movie and questions like these is I'm so uncomfortable, why I feel so ambivalent towards it.

You have problems.

Hahaha.. nice.

It's time to petition for Judy to get a girlfriend. It's too late to save Elsa, but Judy still has a chance.

I'd rather she had a boyfriend in me tb͏h

They put a lot of thought into how animals can live their daily lives together, but I don't think they thought threw that porcipine's shirt.

no
#giveNickaboyfriend

Seconded, where do I sign?

Internals look pretty boring, but then again so does the Venus Real and I like that quite a bit. Half the price of the "rabbit" one though.

NNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK~

why did he have such bouffant eyelashes, Sup Forums?

Of course you want Disney's first gay protagonist to be an animal.

You disgust me.

moar

>bouffant
I learned a new word.

Commencing dump

Stop

But why?

I do not think Nick would look like Axel.

How about this then?

>The nighthowlers can bring it out, so it has to be somewhere in their minds...
Do you know what a million years of evolution can do? Hunting prey could be nothing more than a latent instinct that has almost completely shriveled away. Their lives haven't even depended on it for so long that they probably don't even desire it all too much.

Do you lament over how your kind once was able to breathe water and you can't anymore? Ok, maybe a little, but it's silly, right? And drugs like acid can bring out that desire enough for you to dive into a pond thinking you can breathe water. :^)

human beings are guilty of original sin... you can see it in their eyes, something broken about their inner spirits.

You don't see that in animals

And then there's this fucking... thing

Yes they did, as a visual gag. They weren't going for 100% realism, you autist. Only around 70% realism with some cartoon hijinks thrown in.

Whats the one movie youd want to watch in zootopia version?

>mfw Night-mare on elm street

You got that right

KILL IT

Mm, better. Not 100% sold on the facial hair, but the smug is good.

lmfao kill

On second thought, you're right. This type of cosplay is really more suited to animals.

I'd kick that guy's ass if I saw him walk out of a women's bathroom.

how about from a different angle

You're right about all that, but I feel that there's a latent tension in the movie between predators and prey that can't just be attributed to totally meaningless prejudice.

And I don't think acid can reignite some atavistic fish reflex... I've done it a few times (and shrooms) and I never felt like I was being devolved into a prior form of life.

When you say "latent instinct," what do you mean? Like when Nick is threatening Judy and she reaches for her anti-fox spray, what exactly is she afraid of? If predators haven't eaten prey for a millions years, is it really still racism? Is it in their hearts, or isn't it?

Have a Clawhauser

And a Finnick

please stop

Right, I'll end it on this abomination

well, i have 9 holes and 2 dildos from bad-dragon so i think its bretty gud

yall need to step up your game

What's the joke?

I like this

this one isnt too bad

>I feel that there's a latent tension in the movie between predators and prey that can't just be attributed to totally meaningless prejudice.
Yes it can. The world is racist as fuck. Were you born yesterday? I've seen children go from friends to turning on each other in a single week after learning about America's racial social history.

Take this for example: youtube.com/watch?v=G8c6IWIAFUI

I don't think the tension has anything to do with instinct. More just the fundamental "hey, that person is different, I hate them!"

>Like when Nick is threatening Judy and she reaches for her anti-fox spray, what exactly is she afraid of?
For the same reason a woman growing up in buttfucking nowhere would be afraid of niggers.

That's...not a bad Bellwether, actually.

It isn't a joke. It's a visual gag.

I don't want to sound like a skinhead, but blacks are much more likely to commit crimes than whites.

Also, human prejudice, whenever it's arbitrary, takes place over centuries, not millions of years.

I guess I understand that it's just based off of difference.

Be honest. Did you fall for the ruse?

youtu.be/lIk1UBZZaC8
So they're definitely getting together for the sequel?

here

I was skeptical at first.

Then I jumped out of my seat when he bit her.

Then I got the most confusing boner of my life.

This isn't from the film is it?

I thought they'd go for the cheap ending, with Nick somehow snapping out of it through the power of love. I'm glad they went the way they did.

yeah
even though he 'went' savage I was hoping he would not hurt her, cause I love that kind of shit

that last panel, love it