>can you feel the anticipation
>I can feel it comey in the air tonight ohhh lord
>I'm not the only one ready to partaayyyy
>bars are opening early tomorrow with drink specials
>orange russian is sitting right there
>people are calling this washingtons superbowl
>comeys testimony could be explosive
>and todays the presplosion

Literally the king of the ratings game because he has the balls to rip cheeto bandito a new asshole, unlike nazi normalizing fucktard fallon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrIXBklJ5YQ
youtu.be/IU2ye11FyIQ?t=8m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TWO

TWO SCOOOOOOOPPPPPPS

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Why is it that everyone who ends up heavily criticizing or going against Trump in some way ends up having some kind of mental breakdown? Is Trump some kind of cosmic horror that mortal minds can't comprehend?

>DRUMPF IS A FAT ORANGE GRAPEFRUIT MIDGET HANDED DINOSAUR FAGGOT FREAK. SOMEBODY GO PUT THIS FAT KIKE BABY HAND DOWN SYNDROME RETARD OUT OF HIS MISERY.

Jesus christ Colbert

TDS

>BLOMPF IS A FUCKING TRAITOR KIKE NIGGER LOVING SHITSKIN FUCKING RETARD FAGGOT
Will he get away with it?

HE IS WINNING THE RATINGS WAR

because you're so disconnected from reality that you can't understand the mindset of anyone who isn't also riding trump's dick, so they appear crazy to you

why are there so few threads in the catalogue right now....

>Colbert triggers Sup Forumstards yet again
How does he do it? The absolute madman.

>dude changing letters of trumps name and taking an existing meme and applying colberts face to it lmao

The level of wit on display from r_thedonald knows no bounds

does colbert write his own monologue?

i don't think any late night hosts do

TRUMP FUCKING WON STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't be the only person noticing the extreme asshurt Colbertposters are in, right?

those are all things he actually said

they're still pretending the comey testimony was a win for them because trump wasn't literally impeached on the spot

they should just kill late night as a format already

I don't understand why you bothered only cutting select parts of his speech even though you ended up still writing like 70% of it.

You could have just quoted the whole sentence. It would have literally been easier on you.

Of course my fellow redditor, have an upvote my dude

i know right? what's the deal with things that i dont like? why do they even exist?!

Sup Forums do you realize you're the only one who cares about Sup Forums?

The Colbert meme is fueled entirely by butthurt. That's why it powered up so hard after Colbert called Trump a cockholster. That's when they were fuming and memeing up double-time to make up for it. It's stress relief for Trumptards.

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

>random man in crowd rubs face
>LIBTURDS BTFO
XD

>I don't understand

I'm guessing you have that problem often

Minus a typo or two ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=yrIXBklJ5YQ

>le Sup Forums boogieman
fuck off, retard.

What did liberals mean by this?

This
It's pathetic desu

Too graphic. Messes up the meme juice, in my opinion. Hanging crying dude is better.

youtu.be/IU2ye11FyIQ?t=8m4s

john mulaney's comparison of trump to a horse in a hospital is actually pretty good

Tell @CBS It's Time to #FireColbert
CBS
#StephenColbert #BOYCOTT

the_donald is ruining everything, especially Sup Forums

Well apparently I'm not the only one that doesn't like watching boring actors shill their shitty movies for 40 minutes if those ratings are any indication.

The original version of the meme (stolen from the Louis CK cuck standup) at least had the chance to be new and funny each time, but just posting a picture and typing in all caps is a shitty idea with nowhere to go. I'm assuming it's one or two people making 90% of those threads.

>pretending there's no connection between trumpkiddies and Sup Forums
>implying that the constant issue of Sup Forums doofuses hopping their containment fence and shitting up other boards is a boogeyman
these are the things that give you away as being Sup Forums

I don't even like Trump, but that was nothing. It's laughable that you still believe the muh russia meme, though. It's a more embarrassing repeat of the Maddow tax """bombshell""" because of how hyped up it was. There are plenty of actual things you can criticise him for, but you just look like a fool picking this hill to die on.

Take the L and move the fuck on, ffs.

>its a Sup Forums shitposts on twitter make it into mainstream news episode

Thats real kino

#MAGA?

>travel bans failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked classified intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets

>users can only browse one board

love this summer meme

>mad colbert tards itt
Sorry I made fun of your kike bf I don't even like Trump he is a kike-shill

>implying Sup Forums hasn't bee mocking hack comedians since before you even knew it existed
And that is what gives you away as being a reddit immigrant.

can you please put a spoiler on images like this and include a trigger warning please

I know you are trying to trigger Sup Forums but some of us allies are getting caught in your triggering cross fire

lets keeps Sup Forums a nerd culture safe space

thank you

yeah that's a pretty popular opinion among iternet trump circlejerks, but when we get the opinion of the guy who was in charge of the fbi at the time it's a little more like
>“There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever,” he said. “The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that.”

H-HE'LL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW ,':^)

f-fake news...

>recount failed
>protests failed
>tax record bombshell turned out to be nothing
>Comey testimony turned out to be nothing
>Russia collusion looking more and more tinfoil hat
>all liberals can do about it is seeth
Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get impeached any day now (lmao).

You're against Colbert and Trump AT THE SAME TIME? The absolute mad man!

why would he be impeached? shilling for saudo arabia and israel isn't illegal

>lets keeps Sup Forums a nerd culture safe space

Are you falseflaging as a liberal or a capeshit nigger?

So the DNC needs to get some better security and go through the same cyber safety course middle schoolers do.

Not seeing what this has to do with Trump.

>MUUUUUUUUH RUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
all libs can do is double down LMAO

>no really, the colbert meme is about the integrity of comedy and not at all about our sore little trumpkiddy bums
if you start a thread about music on /p/, they'll say "fuck off to Sup Forums"
if you start a thread about weapons on /o/, they'll say "fuck off to /k/"
if you're constantly whining about politics on Sup Forums...

he's killing it in the ratings, and he gets these alt right pussies work up in a frenzy.

fun shit

>DNC annihilated
>economy is booming
>jobs are returning
>republican nominated as judge for supreme court
>Obamacare abolished
>travel ban commencing with new supreme court
>wall is being built
>his name was seth rich

>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
Is this true?

lmao look at the polfats deflect. dump has literally done the exact opposite of everything he promised and these cultists only care about bootlicking. These would make a good medical case study!

hey, where are you going with those goalposts? you were so sure a second ago that anything to do with russia was LE MSM FAEK NEWS XD

>the most popular late night television show host is constantly talking about trump
>bring this up
>NNNNNNNNOOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS ON THE TELEVISION BOARD!!!!!!

Dont you understand, the only way the comm... er Russians could hack the DNC would be with Donald Trumps personal help since he himself said he is an expert on cyber.

Also Putin had no reason for messing with hillary at all outside of helping his friend orange pol pot become president. Putin has completely gotten over the meddling he felt Clinton had in Russias election in 2012, Putin is not petty.

They will never admit they were wrong and all the hours they spent supporting him were a waste. Sunken cost fallacy.

It's true, all of it

If you start a tread about Keit-ai on Sup Forums, you'll find a way to be banned.

BBDWTS

>if you're constantly whining about politics on Sup Forums...

But as the user below you points out, Colbert is slaaaying it in the ratings

Sure, its because he has the balls to call cheeto mao a faggot on national tv, but this is very television related

>the most popular late night television show host is constantly talking about trump
THE ABSOLUTE

M A D
A
N

Talking about the president of the united states. Just how the fuck does he come up with this shit?

I think you're misinterpreting what the fbi has said. But why would a polfat purposefully lie...?

I don't even like Trump you fucking autist, even as a lifelong Republican, he's a retard. It's just fucking hilarious watching you get btfo again and again, seeth about it and still go back to get conned yet again.

My sides are getting a workout, what a shitshow, and you guys were so hopeful.

Fuck Islam.

>hitler hating muslims

love this meme

>has to explicitly label everything in every drawing
is ben garrison a shitty political cartoonist or is he just aware of the mental capacity of his audience?

And now explain how you're supposed to discuss Colbert without bringing up politics.

Maybe if he were shit talking dems you wouldn't have a problem with politics on Sup Forums

The FBI said that there's proof of Russian interference... when interference could mean anything from propaganda to Putin saying something, anything about the election.

For the record, I like Colbert and dislike Trump and I hope he gets to stay all 4 years. In fact, I hope he gets 8. These past 6 months have been a circus, and I don't live in America, so I get no consequences.

I don't think I mentioned fake news. DNC can't internet and got fucked. Deal with it. Somehow the GOP managed to avoid getting hacked.

It's great. It allows leftists to know what's going on.

I don't have a problem with butthurt Sup Forumstards crying about Colbert making fun of their daddy emperor over here. I'm just pointing it out.

No I'm not

Putin interferred because he is buddies with Trump. They have both pissed in Obamas bed.

Putin had a little issue with Hillary, but they made up a long time ago.

>It's laughable that you still believe the muh russia meme
>i kno u r but wut am i XDD
truly a devastating comeback

>During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic conquest of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours, while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.

Thats virtually every political cartoon ever

There is no proof it was Russia that hacked the DNC. Happy?

devil trips of truth

>truly a devastating comeback

As opposed to the "muh hitler" cartoon that was posted?

i didnt post that
i dont think you even know what point you're trying to make anymore

can you explain to me why Putin would hack the DNC?

because the only thing that makes sense is putin doing it for his friend Persimmon "hang the fags" Castro

Watching libsharts lose it as they slowly realized how little was actually said has been hilarious. A better, saltier version of the Maddow expose.

Footage from Colbert, last night.

He was talking about fake facebook stories and possibly the leaking of the DNC emails. And part of his testimony was that the FBI was still never allowed to actually examine the DNC hardware and the only Russia link claims came from the DNC itself. Plus, the information in the emails turned out to all be true.

Disclosure, I voted for Trump because he was at least talking about doing something other than the Neoliberal consensus. I also got off the Trump train as soon as he struck Syria with cruise missiles and I consider his presidency to have been downhill ever since. He's not going to build a wall and deport them all, he's going to keep cozying up to the Saudi rats, he's going to backslide on all of his nationalist and protectionist promises. But saying that he got elected because of Russian facebook articles instead of the massive failures of the Clinton campaign to craft a meaningful message is fucking retarded. As much as I liked Campaign Trump/Bannonism, it should never have gotten him elected in the year 2016. His win was on Clinton strategists being mouth breathing mongoloids who relied on Nate Silver projections and decided that states like Michigan and Wisconsin would vote for her no matter what. Blaming anything in the 2016 election on Russia is like saying that the Nazis lost because of the French Resistance. It was a factor, but to place all the blame there is either retarded or self-serving.

You believe Russia 'hacked the election' with no proof. This is laughable, and the actions of the government after actually getting into power (refusing to reduce sanctions, bombing Russian allies) have constantly been at odds with the 'Russia was behind it' meme, further pushing it into tinfoil hat territory.

How are you not getting this? Seriously.

Why do leftists only watch newstertainment? Are they too stupid to watch real news?

NO FUZZ
O

F
U
Z
Z

Liberals are manchildren. They need to get entertained while they're 'educated' (have their broken opinions reinforced). Why do you think they're so shit at running everything?

I fucking wish

You dont get it do you

the only reason putin would have for trying to steal the election from Hilldawg is getting his buddy Tiny Hand Ho Chi Min in office

This is the ONLY thing that makes sense

Hilary lost get the fuck over it

It's even funnier when you realise his 'puppet' proceeded to bomb his allies. Libs going full conspiritard.

I figured it was just bottomless corruption and pandering towards fee fees.