CTR is going into overdrive. DO NOT INTERACT WITH SHILL POSTS

CTR is going into overdrive. DO NOT INTERACT WITH SHILL POSTS.

Sage if you want, but the only real weapon we have against their bullshit is to meet these posts with deafening silence. They measure success in interaction, even if saged. Fuck these guys.

And attention shills, when this is over, don't think for a second that there won't be consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCamvjQ8rp9koorrldJUUNlg
google.com/search?q=correct the record&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
correctrecord.org/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bampu

bump for interest

I like to make a racist first post. You guys have a deep racism folder?

Also holohoax. Let's redpill so long as we have threads.

Korewa bampu desu

I work on subversion so i stay away from racism.

Sono panwa chyouto taihenna pan desu. Tetsuda ga hoshi desu yo!

But a CTR shill thread is hardly the place for subversion. That's for reddit and Twitter IMO.

Takusan bamputachi desu

Pretty low effort desu. Obviously I'm not doing subversion here.

Burgers are lapping up their shillposts like it is your favorite meal. Thanks for destroying this board with your autisim.

>p please preserve my hugbox

Nobody is afraid of "consequences" from some kid who can't even handle opposing opinions without shrieking about shills

Keeping this up

I wonder what the shilling will be like a few weeks before the election

Ah, you are here now. Funny how you guys don't know that your presence indicates success for your opposition

>says australia's autistic little brother

Nice try. It's the volume of actual shills that has caused this situation.

Learn to use the sage option if you have to reply to them.

Lulz

Also remember.

THE SHILLS ARE USING INTERNATIONAL FLAGS!!!

IF YOU SEE A SHILL THREAD THE OP WILL ALWAYS HAVE A FLAG OTHER THAN THE US!!!!

That's what op says. FOR THE RECORD DONT SAGE SHILL COMMENTS IN A THREAD YOU WANT TO BUMP. THAT IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

The high paid shills have US flags. They usually are commenters though and not op.

this never happened, she ws fired because she wouldn't sleep with him, read her book

Shilling comments in a thread nobody will read. Funny. You must be new.

The obvious point is to keep this threads headline indexed.

And how do you know she wasn't lying in the book?

because she isn't trump

I made posts like yours for months. I've actually had to remove myself from Sup Forums some days because it's nothing but shill threads.
Good luck. The average user is way too stupid to take good advice, here.

Bump

We will have the last laugh.

I time mine for maximum impact. I Also only do them when its convenient . I do some armchair metrics and there is a noticeable difference in shill thread reply count when i keep one up for just 20 minutes a day and get the reply count up over 30.

We will see, wont we? Have fun while it lasts achmed.

>JEW

I didn't mean it like that. We the PEOPLE will have the last laugh.

Nice. It's working

We cannot complain on /qa/ because Shit Reddit Says took it over, and they are extremely anti Sup Forums. Either we need to reach out to Hiro or start making meta tberads

Oh, cool. Fight on brother.

The Canucks range ban actually makes sense at this point. The volume of based leafbros is so small that i don't feel too bad about making them proxy up

Kek

a

clinton foundation donors linkage

memes for days

I didn't come here for 1 weekend and it's noticeable different.

Gaffes for weeks

the volume of shilling has been steadily increasing but recently took a huge uptick in the last two weeks. /CFG/ was what started it, but the RNC and polls showing trump leading made it go exponential.

Nay, shills are a whetstone. They make us more robust. Respond always.

This attack on CTR Courtesy of Mitch Peter.

youtube.com/channel/UCamvjQ8rp9koorrldJUUNlg

It's like this on other boards as well. They'll flood political threads when they pop up.

You can tell which ones have got the shills too because the threads are very fast with many of them posting at once.

It's since thus/Fri if you ask me.
I've just wondered for months, why does a place that seems so intent on "red pills" and IQ, seem so stupid over such a simple idea.
> if you don't like the constant shilling, don't post in those threads and they will have to go elsewhere.
Yet the average user, even knowing this, will spend all day posting in slide/ctr threads.

I check in, but mainly lurk or bump the threads I know aren't bs. This place is a weak copy of Sup Forums for the last few months, and it's only going to get worse.

Bet you think you're pretty smart for that gentle subversion post.

That shit works on plebbit. kike please.

what is correct the record

They're concentrating on the most popular boards such as Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I actually went to Sup Forums to see if it was happening there after seeing it happen on Sup Forums.

it's like "politifact," the same shill bullshit. except they're apparently leaving their safe space and coming here to shitpost.

google.com/search?q=correct the record&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Bumping. They are constantly making slide thread after slide thread

It's a multimillion dollar campaign by the Clinton team to have shills improve her image on social media and bash Trump.

correctrecord.org/about/

They are 'politically weaponized' internet trolls that are given campaign approved strategies and talkingpoints to infiltrate social media under the cover of social media sockpuppets (fake accounts) and taking advantage of anonymous and semi-anonymous social media.

They argue with non-supporters via the above mentioned talking points, ridicule, and other disruptive tactics to create an echo chamber and make people think support for HC is HUGE and support for Trump is miniscule.

At this point virtually all hillary support is manufactured or low-enthusiasm. they have a huge uphill battle.

Actually, we really have this election in the bag if it were a fair one, they will hugely rig the election in her favor, so a huge landslide will be required to win (around 15% windfall). This is why we need to fight so hard.

There will be a day where American Government propagandizing American citizens will be made illegal again, and don't think for a second that CTR and its agents won't he held accountable.

I'll happily string up as many as possible when that day comes. Not the peons, mind you, just the 'Mike Schumachers'

le upvote bump

Back when she was Secretary of State, Clinton first learned about China's 50 Cent Party. The 50 Cent Party is a massive group of internet posters paid by the Chinese Communist Party to make pro-government posts and comments all over the Chinese internet, in order to control messaging and create a pro-government atmosphere. Clinton heard this and thought this would also work for a presidential campaign, a lesson which was doubtlessly reinforced by the emergence of a Kremlin cyberarmy in Russia that does the same thing as the 50 Cent Party for Putin.

ayy lmao, checked

They don't seem to be active right now. But, boy, were they going at it hard last night.

you're right. i haven't seen a downtick like this for a couple weeks. Regrouping?

I'd expect a new strategy soon. Different flags. more subversive posts using proper 4chanese. That kind of stuff.

2 weeks ago it was plebbit english. A week ago it changed from plebbit talk to 'I don't like hillary clinton, but..." with softened language.

This week expect either a much better effort, or perhaps they are abandoning Sup Forums because it's simply a waste of resources.

They are also cuckposting on other boards, god she really did put that 1m to work haven't she.

They'll be back. It won't stop until the election is over. Expect them to move into directly attacking Trump and bringing up many things from the past. The next stage will most likely be aggressive.

it's up to 6 officially. You can probably at least double that for real expenditure.

Bump.

bumparoo

twitter has shadow banned Trump

While Twitter is censoring Trump, it has repeatedly been accused of gaming its algorithms in support of Hillary. Back in February, users were irate after the social media giant appeared to censor the anti-Hillary hashtag #WhichHillary after it started trending.

It was aggressive on Sup Forums last night. They mostly attacked Trump and latched onto imprecise language when you criticized Hillary. They didn't try to make any positive points about her, really, or at least mostly avoided it.

I brought up the disaster of Libya in two threads to see their talking points. In both threads their defense was that the "international community" endorsed the intervention, so this somehow absolves Clinton of wrongdoing. I was prepared for it in the second thread (these threads move fast) and said that it doesn't matter if the international community backed the intervention since it was the implementation of her foreign policy that bungled it when the intervention was made. She had no plan for what would happen after Gaddafi was deposed.

I told them that I could not, with a clean conscience, vote for a candidate who, either through carelessness or malevolence, had a hand in the deaths of tens of thousands of people. I said I wasn't edgy like they were if they tried to say I was full of shit.

Social Media has been doing that for years now. Hell facebook came out and pretty much confirmed it themselves and nobody gave a shit.

Might not be a bad idea to record the talking points and make a list for dissemination on plebbit so identifying shills is easier for normies... just a thought.

Look of syphillis symptoms and then look at hill and Bill. It all makes sense now. She had a seizure and Bill looks like he's just done opiates all the time.

They also tried to make it seem like only conservative/right-wing commentators thought Libya was a disaster. I pointed out that Obama and Sanders have both been critical of it (with Obama actually calling it the worst mistake of his presidency), and entire countries like South Africa have condemned it.

Libya really is indefensible.

stump bump

One more thing: I think they might come out during the hours of highest traffic.

They were out last night and this morning, but they don't seem to be around now so far as I've seen. It's just something that seems likely to me, can't confirm though.

bump

Look at who is replying to shitposts it is autists with your countries flag.