Homestuck land discussion edition

which is your favorite Fan-Land?

Got 2 hot and spicy lands to drop below since the old thread 404'd right before I could drop em.

Other urls found in this thread:

glub-on-it.tumblr.com/
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009404
mspfanventures.com/?s=14113&p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

due to Sup Forums's fear of the might of mother russia I will be posting these on Glub's behalf.

Land of Wool and Courts
Your land is made up of many kinds of fabric - cotton fields and wool trees with linen clouds hanging in the sky, gently fluttering down to earth and being blown back upwards by air geysers. There are many, many castles constructed from wool and yarn, and your consorts, the Sheep, plot amongst themselves endlessly, trying to come up with a plan to defeat Morpheus, lord of Sleep, but whenever one of them comes up with something that might work, an enchantment put by Morpheus makes them reject the plan. You need to collect them, assess which ones will be most effective in weakening Morpheus's hold, and wage an extensive war from many angles using the Sheep's plans.

Land of Mirage and Eruptions

Your land is a geyser-pockmarked badlands with plenty of hot springs that
happen to sprout a green hallucinogenic mist that both scalds the body
and mind. Your Consorts, the Bison, are adapted to drink from the spring,
but your Denizen, Yenaldooshi, actively conspires against you. He has no
lair, instead hunting you out, while the geysers get stronger and
stronger with each passing day. You have approximately one week to calm
the geysers, either by beating Yenaldooshi in his game of cat and mouse
and killing him, or running to find his lair that he left behind to hunt
for you and stopping the eruptions from there. Otherwise, your planet,
aside from your house, will implode.

im pretty apathetic to this one

gotta be the LODAD.
Classpect user made the Land of Bells and Ruins and a hare-weasel sociopolitical situation I really liked though.

damn, these are nice

still haven't seen mine yet, but i'll wait

YES!
The comfiest of lands

As the THIEF of HOPE, you go about the Land of BELLS and RUIN with weasels and hares as your consorts. The weasels are surprisingly, quite daft. So daft in fact, the feudal economy of your planet puts them at risk from their own gross stupidity. Within the castles, keeps, woods and Ruins that they dwell in, the only sense of any hope derives from the sound of Bells. These bells, worn by hares, rung loudly by hares and paraded around by them, are an aristocratic sign of the noble supremacy of the elite. While the not-so sly weasels starve and dwell in perpetual poverty, these snobby, sociopathic lagomorphs continue to extort their extravagance and wealth, flaunting their nobility like it's nobodies business. All the land, all the golds and carrots, the suppers and cozy beds, everything belongs to the privileged and nothing to the oppressed.

Your mission as a Thief of Hope is simple as all hell; fuck'em. Once you start to steal Hope itself and give to back, the dynamics will start to change. Eventually hope will be wrought and the Weasels will start to rise up, and the High-Bell of the Hare Royals will be rung, prompting your denizen MANABOZHO to awaken from his greater-den and offer you a complicated choice. How you respond and resolve it, will mean the difference between a bloody french-revolution brewing, and actual Hope thieved and brought to planet proper.

Your quest bed is in a dugout den somewhere, used as a resting chamber for the wealthy. You'll have to do quite a lot of hare-twisting to get to it.

yeah im going to need insults for tall people

fucking beautiful glubber

i'm no fanland expert but this one seems nice

W I N G D W I B B L I E S

Draw a cute Jade

S C A R F L O O N S

Where are the rape comics?

Not done yet.

D R O L L Q U E S T

i didn't spend a negligible amount of time defacing/fixing this to not have it appreciated, so here it is again

my midget stepbro always thought it was fucking hilarious to call me giraffe

Oh Imposterglub - what's glub tumblr or wherever, so I can see his art? Hope to see him do the charts & spires land sometime.

>that outfit
fetish achieved

>no jadedia
it's shit!
Shit!!
SHIT!!!

I'm making a fantroll right now so maybe in an hour

cute jade is always tempting, what should she be doing?

Needs

glub-on-it.tumblr.com/

how is that image Bells and Ruin
I don't see any bells or ruin

>im going to need insults for tall people
like you haven't been secretly thinking them up for years

more

are those paws?

RAPEEEE

Will Joey ever get her game?

but the short ones lusus IS a giraffe
which is why hes mad
why is he so short

it wasn't an original work, apparently

Being pet

nah, they're just paw socks

he needs to be smaller

No.

Enjoying a juicy raw steak

Hmmm... I guess im gonna doa rape comic now

Give me a brake dude, i'm posting what I find.

Does Roxy approve of John's harem or is she dead inside because of it?

Its more of a "feel for the land" image than the actual image

nah
just shorter than sahtii

roxy probably joins in or gets her own action with the harem

so... THICCC

>&& operator
>only takes the traits both of them have
>fusion should just be a mound of fat and sugar

please he needs to be shorter...

Turns out s)(e did score!

It was her idea.

Now, that wouldn't be very entertaining, would it?

These, but together. Jade being pampered and happy

Well, she did...

why are your concupiscent ships both heterosexual? i didnt think you were such an enemy of lgbt representation

i noticed that too but theres no way to ship anyone gay without breaking up a pairing
i might need to make more trolls

>i might need to make more trolls

That's our Joey!

you're on a slippery slope, angel

it cant be helped

Jude got cucked though. Guess Joey is the one that inherited the harem breeding genes of Jake

>mommy
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009404
That's Dave's thing.

I just assumed that's why every other fusion involved || instead. || is or: in boolean logic for example, if one is true, the result is true (or both can be true, btu the point is both need to be false for it to ever flag false).
&& (and) only comes out true if both elements being compared are true.

Both could work for a person fusion, but for fusing a person with an object or concept, || would be more desirable. making cake girl jane would need ||.

Got two more of these before I have to look for more.

someone draw the land of free and dom

I'd fuck it

Isn't Joey actually John's half sister?

Stallman is the denizen, the consorts are penguins. The entire planet is an XML file

Joey is actually DEAD

DEAD

Unless there's a dumb twist involving ectobiology.

Probably nothing more than a trophy family to him.

No, I meant that Jude didnt inherit them

D-EL-ET------E T)(IS

No, that's the Land of GNU Slash Linux, the only Land whose name does not feature the word "and". If you call it the Land of Linux, Stallman, the denizen, will instantly kill you.

>Stallman is the denizen
terrifying
I better get a Lord class for that shit

Could a Mage of Void lead their party past the furthest ring to another session safely?

Going by the date he landed on Earth, by the way, and assuming Joey is 13, Grandpa was like 70ish when he had those kids.

Rock on, dude.

So uh

Did I miss anything happen since last night, guys?

Did Caliborn have his own Yaldabaoth, or did he defeat Dirk's?

Truly, he was inspired by Joseph Joestar.

Different one.

Is supershort Jade canon? I think it needs to be canon.

Possibly. But a time player probably could too.

What if Jade can't remember her *exact* size so every time she uses her powers to grow/shrink anywhere she winds up slightly different every time, until someone has to tell her that she's nothing like how she started.

probably.

as says, a time player might too, but i think they'd need the help of a space player as well, and vice versa

wait

what happened to the vn guy

i now want a tiny jade to ride around in my shirt pocket

album good, received well
music stream cancelled out of respect for shooting
news updates deleted/edited so no official mention of an epilogue exists anymore
resultant bitching and whining

and now we're back to the status quo of fetishising and fanventuring

So how bout this teaser, eh?

oh yeah he was planning to release that today
well he still has an hour

From whence?

>getting pumped with teal semen
>getting hate-pumped with olive semen

Which one got the better fate?

fanventuring is kinda new. And I like it.

New news post, the period after categorize

Okay how about
>I GET ALTITUDE SICKNESS JUST LOOKING AT YOU. IS YOUR HAIR SO LONG BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND A HAIRDRESSER THAT DOESN'T GET VERTIGO? I HEAR THE LOCAL HOOP BALL TEAM IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CLEAN THE SKYLIGHTS IN THEIR GYM.

i'm counting our ongoing classpect and land stuff under that banner, i guess "fan created content" would be a better term. it's all we have left really

Alright. Take a gamble, HSG.

What if Toby's next project is doing something with Andrew on board? You think he'd be that stupid?

>mspfanventures.com/?s=14113&p=1
At first glance it looks like any other fanventure...and then the plot twist happens.

its personal preference really

fuck that is great
that is so great

man this bethesda conference sucks

i got my sister to do the v0.5 classpect test and she got page of void

fucking void bias is real

Thanks. Was here for the album drop (Creata, Moonsweater and You Killed my Father are the shit) but missed pretty much everything else.

>news updates deleted/edited so no official mention of an epilogue exists anymore

I don't think we should even be surprised anymore. Looking forward to being disappointed on 10/25

i'm watching the broteam stream. brote's laughter always makes me happy

Man I forgot E3 was even a thing, how embarrassing is it so far?

thank

tallll is a cutie