The Great X-Men Storytime - Vol. 3: New Mutants (Part 24)

Now that is one big lizard.

PREVIOUSLY ON X-MEN:

Tonight's storytime will be on the shorter side of things since I have to go to bed early.

So who /totallyblueballedbyInjustice2/ here?

So, anybody here?

OUI

Sorry, my rommate wanted something. ANYWAY.

Très bien!

So, that E3 huh? Not gonna lie, pretty disappointing so far.

Granted I've never much cared for Bethesda, so...

I cant believe I guessed it was Romita JR from the lines in the face, I never read this before

Yeah, good ol' JRJR is slowly but surely evolving into his more well known style.

I hope they do another omni for all this early jrjr stuff.

Ah, now this is one classic issue.

Fair enough, sleep's a useful thing to have.

Does vol 3 have the Storm vs Morlocks stuff? would love that thru the Massacre in collections

Get hype!!

dumb young Pitor thinking with his dick kitty was too young for you so probably for the best

>Xavier orders Rogue to go check on Kitty and the New Mutants
>She asks Storm first

Damn right.

You know you're playing a true Japanese game when you can pair up a kid with a young adult.

I am totally fine with Mystique as a terrorist, as a mutant IRA, but the Evil in Brotherhood of Evil mutants is stupid, Hitler didnt think he was evil, almost all bad people dont.

We just roll with it as a relic from Magneto's crazy days

I'm watching it now. Having the guys from Giant Bomb commentating over it really makes the eSports and Fifa stuff in EA's conference bearable

> every time they cut to the audience and it's just people looking at their phones
kek

this is much better than jrjr superman or his avengers vs xmen, the last stuff I remember from him

>The X-Men have fans and good press in Japan

And yet, they're trying to leave.

Good ol' Juggsy

Not sure what was going on with Superman, especially since those Dark Knight preview pages look so good. AvX was probably a rushed job since it was a big event

I think his DKIII stuff looks pretty good. That Klaus Janson is a miracle worker, lemme tell ya.

Selene, Sinister and Cameron Hodge are like the only non reformed X-Men villains.

>A Politician that' not rabidly anti mutant

He's gon' die.

Klaus has been inking him most of his time at DC

Ah, I myself don't really care about eSports so I ain't watching that shit.

There's actually a bunch of theories about how that makes sense in-universe, ranging from "ironic snark intended to mock human morality" to "polarizing and manipulative use of labels", I personally am hoping it's because of some Professor X mindcontrolling jackass joke of his.
But IRL Stan Lee has admitted that it's just another example of lazy writing being more awesomely popular than deserved.

Wait, seriously? Huh, guess JRJR actually put some effort into this one, huh. Well, that, or it was Dean White all along.

It's terrible, but in a kind of funny way. They're really trying to add in human drama.

> these two are the top plays
. ...AND they're close friends, but only one can win the belt!

IS that fucking Selene??? I never saw her fight.

This issue is one of the first random ones I ever pulled out of the 50cent bin. I don't imagine I still have it.

Sounds like a riot. Wish I had time to sit down and watch dumb shit like that, but alas, all my free time goes to these storytimes.

I guess the difference is Last Crusade is a one shot and not a monthly title. So they didn't have to worry as much about a strict deadline, more of "when it's done it's done"

I love the ghosts thing, they should do that again. It's just so horrific. They kinda just turned/retconned her into a normal telekinetic. (Boo!)

Yeah, that makes sense.