HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE

I don't even have a problem with black people in movies, but this looks fucking ridiculous.
>HOL' UP

WUZ

DCucks will defend this

It's not *that* funny. More than anything else it looks likely to be a disappointment measured against the animated TV series, which was pretty well thought-out.

TERRIBLE POSTER

There were actually Sub-Saharan African kings though,

This poster would be really good if marketing hadn't forced them to have his face looking dead-on. Like thats some high school tier photoshop composite work.

Its quite unfortunate because left in whatever the natural pose was, the lighting and effect they're going for in this poster woulda been pretty based.

you think?

Well, at least Snyder's finally using some fucking colors. Wait. That's just Tumblr filter.

pleasebefanartpleasebefanart

oh no

Wakanda is a fictional country though. It's not WE WUZ KANGZ. Wakandas fucking massacred other blacks. They set up giant walls. They were Trump x10000.

Throne needs to be smaller and he needs some sort of royal cape.

This isn't black people taking something white and blacking it up just to make a point. Blank Panther was always about being black, so it'll do fine.

WE WUZ HYPER-ADVANCED TECHNOSTATE N SHEIITT

Still are, as he could tell you.

Are you saying the head is photoshoped on? I'm not sure, but now that you mention it the longer I look the weirder it becomes

"It ain't gonna suck itself."

it's time for a new blaxploitation, user
BLACK MAN IN A WHITE MAN'S TOWN
HE GOT TROUBLES

Yeah I think they took a different shot from the poster shoot day or whatever and pasted it in. It looks super fucking janky.

He shouldn't look so fucking ridiculous.
I can't even imagine the outrage if this underperforms and it will

It looks better than KANGZ

literally this

Another flop for marvelbros

I will lubed up my white boi pucci

I liked him in CW but that poster just looks bad. they didn't actually use CGI for his face, did they? it looks so fucking unnatural

He looks like a random american nigger, not like T'Challa.

fucking kek if that turns out to be right

If it was about being black though they'd all live in mudhuts throwing spears at eachother.

They also discovered the cure to cancer and how to remotely disable firearms but kept it to themselves.

>Illuminated Wars
>meinnigga.gif

Edits aside, I was thinking of this:

>Guaranteed at least 90% Rotten Tomatos score.
>Praise for being a black lead capeshit.
>Blade, Hancock, Steel, Blankman, and Meteor Man will have apparently never existed

>coolness
For a second there I though it was actually well written. Shame on me

I know. Wakandas are fucking jackasses, and that's a major aspect of the BP mythos. Only butthurt BPfags deny this. Watch as Marvel ignores that and makes them literally perfect WE WUZ.

I don't know how they ever thought that this would work as a solo

WE

>I liked him in CW

> 2.16.18
retarded ameribongs

That's an edit user.

Illuminating Comics is a gift and even CWII was worth it for the parody
That said, this is literally what Hudlin was all about

I actually feel as if the movie will be good since it's not based around "muh magic" shit like Dr Strange was

the last few Marvel movies were all pretty shit except for Ant-Man

I feel as if Wakanda allows for an interesting atmosphere and plenty of practical effects

>comic
>well written

but its not rewriting history, Wakanda is fictional and they lucked out by finding alien technology.

>americans
>using decimals for dates

Maybe they're taking the fall on purpose, in order to shut the muh diversity crowd up once and for all. If the movie bombs, in the future they can simply point at the movie and tell the online warriors to fuck off, since they didn't put their money where their mouth is.

I doubt the cyborg solo flick will go ahead, a 2020+ release date and a new slate will be announced next month that probably wont have it

100% niggers will believe it happened

Doubt it. Marvel knows how to adapt the source material properly and we already saw this in Civil War with Panther literally being sort of the bad guy for most of the movie with him trying to kill Bucky and being on Stark's side, not to mention his bodyguards being constant assholes. I truly believe that we will see how all Wakandans are self-entitled, holier-than-thou pricks with T'Challa trying to convince them to open up to the outside worlds a bit more. That's I believe, where the conflict will come, with Andy Serkis fucking things up between the Wakanda-Outisde World relationships and Michael B. Jordan probably taking T'Challa's place as ruler. The cast is almost 90% black people, they can't all be heroes.

>and hook up with sweet ghost chick
HELLA FUCKING EPIC!

Not if they discovered mystical technology from the cosmos, you idiot.

I dont think so, they didnt shy away from making Stephen Strange an arrogant unlikable dick which is one of his famous traits.

Wonder Woman 2

Sup Forumspol/ will get BTFO a second time

This fucking real?

Cause this looks like a shitty fanart.

In which market? Or is this only for baltimore 2pac nigs?

KANGZ N SHIEEET NIGGA

can't wait for the 99% certified fresh rating and all the reviewers hailing it as the best movie ever because trump, racism etc.

This would only work if that technology raised their average IQ by at least 20 points

Post a capeshit poster from this decade that doesn't.

Looks like shit already, I was looking forward to this

yeah

I mean if Africa had advance technology just come out of nowhere I could only imagine how great that country would be

That looks like ass.

More like the king of sweden lmao

If this flops, they'd prolly blame it on WHITIES

>the only place we wont colonize is theatres, this winter

Well we can't imagine, since the situation has never happened, and the example you dumbly posted is in no way comparable.

I think the movie success will depend on how much they play up the diversity angle in the movie, or whether they just tell a cool story in an exotic place. If you get the feeling an SJW finger is wiggling in your ass wile watching the movie, then it'll probably crash and burn.

It's actually set in Detroit at 100% black population.

Something similar did occur, yes. Though they had technologists and scholars before the meteor struck.

its quite sure fanart. some faggot posted the mumy poster awhile ago turned out its deviant art source.

yes the posters are bad but at least bad on a professional level

Yeah I can't imagine that situation at all

blacks don't have any trouble farming so mystical technology should be no problem for them

What diversity? They're in Africa. They keep other, poorer Africans out of their city. They're all Black. Except Bilbo. If anything, it could be the opposite; a political superhero thriller where everyone on his council is trying to kill him for not being racist enough agains the rest of the world.

You're right, you can't.

Farming isn't at all comparable to mutagenic space rock.

that would make the fictional country of wakanda the most redpilled in africa senpai

WE WUZ SPESS KANDS N SHIEET

yep

we can't compare how blacks use advance technology given to them and somehow fucking it up

they have to literally be the same thing

if only there special aliens that can make afria wonderful

You can tell the nigger wants to succumb into berzerk rage, tear the chink apart and consume his flesh.

>I truly believe that we will see how all Wakandans are self-entitled, holier-than-thou pricks with T'Challa trying to convince them to open up to the outside worlds a bit more.

I want a scene where refugees try to enter Wakanda to escape from the civil wars that tore up their homes and T'Challa has to choose between letting them in or keeping the borders closed.

What else flopped?

>Watch as Marvel ignores that and makes them literally perfect WE WUZ.
Why not, they made Capitan America into a literally perfect WE WHERE

fuck that looks awful

Look, clearly you seem determined to act as stupid as possible, so I'll drop it. All I'm trying to illustrate is that the examples you'e using are simply on another scale than what the comics describe. Their entire society is based around vibranium, their genetic makeup is altered by it, their control over the mystical arts is governed by it. If you want to pretend as if the ability to build roads or plant corn is somehow comparable then I don't know why I'm even bothering to speak to you.

>Steel will have apparently never existed
You speak like that's a bad thing

That yells "WE" everywhere, jesus christ.

Remember Wakanda is the most advanced place in the earth.

Okay

you can just literally say that the technology changed niggers into white people

>if only there special aliens that can make afria wonderful
How dare this comic book feature fantastical elements.

I'll never get how marvel keeps making these absolutely horrid posters

This will be the highest rated film of all time

So many subtle nuances that i see something new everytime

That would be too progressive for the bubble gum tone they go for in Marvel movies.

Does..does he have a Jerry Curl?

So overdesigned.

They should have kept Cyborg simple, not turn him into some transformers esque shit.

No, it made them better than white people.
They are an atlantean-level threat in terms of power, and Black Panther is generally considered on-par with Iron Man in term of scientific engineering. If I may borrow a phrase from one your board's many cuck threads:

White bois can't compete.

his battle mode armour looks quite simple, I don't know why they show off this

you know he has that design because he's powered by a mother box, right?

he also looks like the parademons because it's apokoliptian tech

No.