How will Trump address the nu-male problem?

How will Trump address the nu-male problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_rpJJtp7Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk
youtube.com/watch?v=8642tag4o8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*farts*

most argies are nu-males

Not one girl.

I might buy this game now

>No Man's game

This shit will tank so hard.

I used to "smile" like the two retards on the left back in middle school, with my mouth wide open, but I got so much shit for it and got called a weirdo by everyone including my "friends" at the time.
Now it's the norm these days with everyone I used to go to school with posting photos on normiebook with the same retarded "smile." They can all fuck off and die...

>wahhh these fucking normies on facebook are mocking me
>wahh these fucking normies on facebook are doing things I don't like

how about you don't use facebook normie scum

Gladiator matches.

Looked up "no man's sky"; saw a rip-off of Spore.

Why didn't you just hit them?

I see so many bully stories on here and /fit/.

Why don't you fuckers just use violence though. It always worked for me. When people made fun of me I just busted their faces. Headbutt, groin punch, exploded testicles, bloody nose.

death camps

>All white, all males except androgynous girl on right(?)

Very problematic, I must say.

im near portland & honestly you just gotta give it time
we went camping a couple of weekend ago, a bunch of family friends
the one dude who has an etsy account & still amazingly is married lit a fire the first night with flint & a fifteen inch knife he bought for the weekend

took him three hours & four bandaids with dry wood

so yeah just let it happen, theyll die out the second shit hits the fan or they have to go fend for themselves

problem? how are white, average joes a problem? i think the problem is that you can't grow a beard.

If I'm reading this right, those bandaids weren't kindling, were they?

The core issue is leftist indoctrination in college campuses and universities, all over the western world

Fix liberal bias in academia and encourage critical, objective thinking, and nu-males as well as feminazi cunts will find themselves cold and alone

>No Man's Sky

Has that shit tanked yet?

Idk at Least they have jobs

they're just drunk chill out

numale faggot detected.

Send them to war.

There is actually one girl in the picture.

Can you spot her?

>Nu male sky

desu just half of them are nu-males, we also have one transgender thing, but the other 40% are normal. This is probably better than 90% of the videogame studios out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_rpJJtp7Xc

This Pokemon Go animation that Trump did was a pretty good way of securing the nu-male vote. Hillary's stupid comment "Pokemon Go to the polls" was terrible, and turned the nu-males away from Hillary to Trump- a guy who actually knows what Pokemon is.

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

I'm lol'ing at the idea of some bearded cuck slicing his fingers with a Kabar while trying to strike flint.

>Sup Forums is triggered about some guys having fun
Who hurted you?

I don't even get how you get bullied. sometimes I think these cucks weren't bullied, someone just busted their balls and they are over sensitive.

look how some of them get so angry over obvious trolls.

you didn't answer the question.

the average nu-male would beat you to death in a fight OP.

Wonder if the second one on the right is a girl or just gets used as one.

What the hell is wrong with being a new male?

We didn't choose to be new, you know. We'd be old males if we could. You were new once, you know.

Mandatory four year enlistment in ZOG's army.

>is a girl or just gets used as one.

lol

Get out, normie shill.

That's not even an argument.

That looks like Milo Stewart on the right

> T-shirt

only in video game industry

it's not my turn to provide an argument. i already gave an argument and now i'm waiting for a counterargument. all i got so far are personal attacks.

ITT: nerds making fun of other nerds for being nerds

>exploded testicles

No girl in here. Just one transgender.

What the hell kind of creature is that?

Mandatory weightlifting exercise to colleges.
Veganism forbidden from men.

think its a tranny. this game won some award, and then the SJW had a shit fit because its nothing but fucking white males

then that thing came out and said it was a tranny and that was good enough, so the SJW and the game developers had a dick measuring contest over who was more progressive

maybe we are just lucky that we never experienced that
i did see some mild banter but no one ever even tried anything like bullying with me
unless an occasional fight is bullying these days

Put them to work doing manual labor. 4 years on the back of a garbage truck and they'll be voting for Trump for another 4.

Mandatory sauna exercise to colleges.
Mämmi for breakfast every day for men.
youtube.com/watch?v=8642tag4o8I

>Nu Male's Sky

Do you think her pussy smells good?

>not just trimming

Get out of here smooth face.

legal steroids