Prequel thread

E3 and updates? Whoo!

www.prequeladventure.com/2016/11/katia-invade/

FUCK YOOOOOU

dead kat

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS INTENSE

Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, how could you. Fool me three times, you're officially that guy, okay? You know him, you know the one. You go up to the bar and he's like, "This suit is, uh, officially it's a Giorgio Armani, ech, my dad knows him." Fuck you!

I ain't havin' that shit!

I fuckin love kobolds

I think that guy at the bar is trying to seduce you or something。

That update was as great as bethesdas conference

>not EA's

beth honestly just topped them. they couldnt even be bothered to bring todd in person to ease the pain.

>404

Am I missing something here?

you may have been bamboozled

you might have been rused

you are a victim of chicanery

>actually believing TESCat would update before the year was out

but user kaz said as soon as the orders ship out we were getting a flash update

I remember the one time I fell for this.

Wait that never happened because I use the feed and it didn't say anything.

UPDATE WHEN UPDATE WHEN UPDATE WHEN UPDATE WHEN

I fucking hate you

>people actually fell for this

you deserve to be hurt

and bellyrubs!

If I had any artistic skill I would mock up a legit looking panel to post with a fake update link.

I wonder if the flash is going to be a MGS style game

Why the fuck do people on Sup Forums always try to fix people's jokes? I feel like whenever I see someone try to be funny on here the first response is always ">not ___" or something along those lines. I mean, fuck, do you not see how annoying that is?

>todd
>ease the pain
Literally what?

>flash update
Fucking why. They're not that good and slow shit down. I'd rather a webcomic that updates regularly. Even once a month would be better.

This until the last sentence desu.

One panel every once in a while, even if it just has a sentence or something to move the story.

I know you're lurking, Kaz. Keep us hungry but don't starve us, man.

Friendly reminder that it's almost been a year since the last real update.

The update at the end of October was bullshit, and you know it.

True.
It's literally been more than one year since it updated and that's okay. Because it's a free webcomic and it's a good one at that.

AHAHA

Prequel fans are such fucking cucks. Just drop your shitty, non-updated, dead webcomic. It was never good.

I can't believe you put up with a faggot who can't update for a year. These threads should be banned on site, your dead comic is a waste of space.

man I think Prequel is lame but you don't have to act like a cock about it

calm down

How's that dead comic going? Man, Kaz sure does """"""love"""""" you guys.

Nice, stay in denial. Keep posting your .jpgs, I'm sure Kaz appreciates you sucking his cock.

Dead comic

Your comic is literally dead, and you are in denial. It's just embarrassing. No wonder Kaz has been able to stay afloat, braindead autists like you are like battered housewives.

Dead comic

Keep going, I have nothing better to do. You're even worse than I am.

Dead comic, your thread shouldn't exist.

Comic would be better if it was called zzzquil and followed the misadventures of a giant bottle of zzzquil.

I still hold out hope.

i'm so sorry

I haven't seen an update since I started using the feed so this stuff still gets me in a "what if the feed doesn't work?" way

what did I do

Ban prequel threads until they get an update

You bullied the cat too hard.

delet this

>These threads should be banned on site

That wouldn't get rid of Kaz, though- he's already worn out his welcome with every other site that'd take him.

ayy yish dude more

I really don't understand how you guys are still hooked. It's been so long, I'm sure I've forgot half of the story. It's ridiculous