Favorite acress general /fag/

Salma Hayek consistently chooses quality roles. Her performance in From Dusk Till Dawn was timeless, she proved her acting credibility in Frida. Grown ups 2 was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1k4jkRXu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=rqwSWLjChSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eva Green consistently chooses nude roles. Her performance in The Dreamers was timeless, she proved her areola credibility in Perfect Sense. 300: Rise of an Empire was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

Not really, she's only a dog. That bitch holding her probably made her do it!

Hey lets be real though, she is a good actress and seems to care about her projects.
youtube.com/watch?v=f1k4jkRXu4s

Natalie Portman consistently chooses quality roles. Her performance in Leon: The Professional was timeless, she proved her acting credibility in Black Swan. Thor 2 was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

Isabelle Adjani consistently chooses crazy roles. Her performance in Possession was timeless, she proved her acting credibility in The Story of Adele H. Ishkq in Paris was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

Funny, it literally was
>gets kicked out of series because she demands more money
top kek
Had to look up this film, is it seriously edited like this in the film? Looks very strange
youtube.com/watch?v=rqwSWLjChSs

>>gets kicked out of series because she demands more money
Source? Because I thought it was because Marvel fired Patty Jenkins.

I cant seem to find a source so it seems i've been misled. Did they seriously fire Patty Jenkins and she went straight to DC?

Yep. Can't wait for Hershlag to appear in the Wonder Woman sequel.

Dont let it end!

Amy Acker consistently chooses adorable roles. Her performance in Person of Interest was timeless, she proved her cuteness credibility in Angel. Alias was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

This is Emma Stone.

I would say Daddario, but she needs to find her defining role. So far she's like the Rock of actresses - in a bunch of average flicks but nothing that makes her stand out, nothing iconic. Hopefully she can find the Mummy to her Brendan Fraser.

>ywn suck both eva green and salma hayek's tits at the same time under a bridge.

Sigourney consistently chooses last minute villain roles. Her performance in Alien was timeless, and she proved her MILF credibility in Heartbreakers. Chappie was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

>no emma stone

baka desu Sup Forums

DROPPED

>seems to care about her projects.

Just saw Frida recently. Great movie. Salma is always great, and she's a good actress (she was able to make me believe she was in love with "Can This Be Anymore Of A"-guy).

My vote would to to Jennifer Jason Leigh. She's always the best part of any movie she's in.

Shit taste ITT

fug u

You get to see her gorgeous rack in it Frida!

hello dogs!

kys redifag and your dog

dont be rude to dogs!

How can one man be so wrong about so much?

:3

good thread

Speaking of amazing actresses, she totally encapsulated the character of Wonder Woman!

Big tits actresses are my favorite actresses

i like doggos

post more cute with doggos?

Tilda Swinton is cute. CUTE!

Saoirse consistently chooses mysterious/quiet girl roles. Her performance in Brooklyn was timeless, and she proved her patriotic credibility in the London bombings of 2020. The Host was clearly a cash grab though. Can you blame her?

For me, its Daddario

have a rare cute

but she has autism?

dis is nao amy bread.