Conservashits will always defend this corrupted Piece of shit Drumpf

> Conservashits will always defend this corrupted Piece of shit Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=4Eykr0Zjpwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you correct the record...also khan has terrorist ties...like all good, devout, Muslims

Everyone I know with bone spurs got them from playing sports.

Isn't that bullshit? the reason he wasn't drafted was because he was in college, like millions of others

>running towards a suicide bomber
>towards
Dumbass deserved to die jesus christ what a retard.
>let me just run at this bomb guys brb

Why is this sand nigger important?

Damn... this image will singlehandedly end Trump's campaign.

he got several medical deferments

>conservative/liberal paradigm is a false dichotomy

please kill yourself

>liberals use avoiding draft as an argument against someone
Wait what

Probably the muslim guy saw a friend in the suicide bomber and rushed to greet him

>Occupy
>CTR
Yawn.

>Trump wants to ban his family from America
Yeah right. If you're going to shill, at least make it believable.

>sending rough working class to war and leaving the puny college nerds alive
great idea USA

Well Trump was never a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. So he has that going for him.

>can we ban all the idiots who post occupy idiots pics?

MODS

what is a bigot exactly? to me its someone whos learned from experience. Nobody just wakes up one day and decides they hate nigs or jews or spics. Its a learning process having been wronged inexplicably without cause, or seeing the people you care about undergo the same treatment. You people are a bottomless pit, unfit for day to day exposure to the caucasian working class

He was also actually drafted- the war ended before his number was picked.

Also KEK approves, MODS do your fucking work or you're gonna feel his wrath

Hillary voted for the war his son died in. This guy's a shill.

So, if corruption is bad, who do I vote for since obviously Hillary is out of the question?

Liberals praise draft dodgers as heroes, unless they're trump.

Plus there's a difference between humping hundreds of miles and playing a round of golf.

Amendment 1

>Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Given that the Constitution only applies to citizens of this country, Amendment 1 has nothing to do with Immigration. And Trump isn't proposing the deportation or banning of Islam itself. He wants to bar entry to those abroad who are from regions with high risk of support of terrorism or terrorist organizations. And the majority of those are Muslim.

There is no mention of Immigration at all in the Constitution.

According to Article I, Section 8, Clause 4

The Congress shall have Power To...establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization...

And Congress wrote the following into law over 20 years ago.

8 U.S. Code § 1182

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

So it's all Constitutional and that asshole can go fuck himself.

>running towards de bomba
>smart man who doesn't want to give up his life for big brother

I see nothing wrong here.

>Hillary voted for the war his son died in.
And? Voting is what senators do.

>conservashits
>drumpf

>Trump is from New York
>The twin towers were in New York
>Al qaeda attacked the twin towers
>Therefore trump has ties to al qaeda

literally kill yourself

Where was Hillary and her husband during Vietnam?

So the Vietnam war which liberals categorically opposed and respect certain individuals who conscientiously objected to it (and therefore didn't participate) are now the ones suddenly caring when people didn't participate in the Vietnam war?

That's why we win wars

Holy shit that guy sounds just like my brother last time he had a temper tantrum on Facebook.

CTR get off this board

Why libshits stick so hard to the idea of trump wanting to deport literally everyone who isn't white?

>Here illegally?
Gone
>Terrorist ties?
Gone

How is this concept so alien to them?

>Using his religion an dead soon for his political benefits
Oh boy

your shitty "occupy democrats" banner isnt factual, he didnt go to the vietnam war cause his birth date wasnt a draftable date

Source?

>sending your mudslime son to die for israel

rly makes u hmmmmm

lol finding there fathers

Source on those numbers?

1 post by this ID.

And THIS Muslim was used in shameless propaganda. This Muslim couple who was on stage at the DNC convention were only on stage because they are muh good Muslim!!

No Latino, white or black couples who list a son in the military would have been on stage this election cycle because of the narrative that Progressives want to flood the US with Syrians.

End of fucking discussion.

as liberals were burning their draft cars and now teach many of our kids. Why do we let cowards teach our kids

Heel Spurs arn't a fucking joke you pedo faggot piece of shit . If I knew where you were I'd whoop your fucking ass old style!

Gonna need a source user.

It's referencing the Fort Hood shooter and one other I can't remember.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan

thinking golf and war are the same. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

>literally sacrifice your time
>money
>health
>public image
>just to Make America Great Again

That sand-nigger doesn't know sacrifice like Donald or his war hero son.

>Being paid by shitillry to shit post

He has financial ties to Saudi royal family

And Bill Clinton went running of to Canada to avoid the draft. I'm sure you are alright with that though.

Idk how to find all those numbers, but I can remembef 13 deaths that are for the 2nd number. 2009 ft. Hood shooting.

Fuck forgot all about that...thanks babe

>pedo faggot piece of shit
Using no-no words is fun, huh?

>becomes one of the most hated figures in america because he has the balls to say what we're all thinking

yeah he isn't sacrificing anything

>to save his fellow soldiers

>duuuh you didnt sacrifice nuffin!

literally who gives a fuck

what did hillary sacrifice? bills soul to the devil?

Good info, thanks

The funny thing about it is. Trump never had a chance. The game was rigged from the start.

Look at that fat hamsack she cant even into putting her hand across her heart without leaning on the podium, what a disrepectful bitch. so much for Muh son.

McCain is a chump. A shame that a POW like himself is such a shill.

I'm feeling really bad for his son desu. He was probably some muslim westaboo believing in America, joining the Army to fight for what he believed to be the world's greatest nation.

And now his father utilizes his sacrifice to further his Muslim brotherhood agenda, and help America open its gates to its enemies who want to infiltrate it from within, destryoing the very things that he sacrificed his life for to protect.

Just look at those people and how their mannerisms are. The Demshits really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for these two.

Its pretty easy to defend Trump, he doesn't even come close to the amount of skeletons in his closet compared to Hillary, i bet its gotta be hard to defend Hillary, ain't that right shill?

The first gold digging whore.

Yeah those faggots. well it goes to show they can careless about the country and probably got paid good money to Shill for Hill

Feels bad man. We lost the wrong Khan.

Fuck you nigger.

Actually I think Shillary won that a long time ago when the Jews bought her off. and well at least we'll know Trump wont fuck an intern since he has that hot piece of ass. Unlike Bill with Shill.

>Yes we will. Even if he killed a sandnigger.

The other one was Fort Chattanooga

>We are the democrats!
>We supported the war in Iraq!
>We are more patriotic than you because our children died protecting America from... Something... In Iraq!

This isn't going to play well with anyone but democrats.

The argument doesn't even make sense to anyone but democrats.

The Dems can't spend 16 fucking years vilifying George Bush only to come out and use this sort of pro-soldier argument.

I love how Democrats are pretending to be the friend of the soldiers this time around.

It's not going to work.

This

> Conservashits
> corrupted Piece of shit Drumpf
>Piece of shit Drumpf
>Drumpf
wtf i am trump now

>my son died, and we profit.
>just like home in Afganistan.

Keep talking like Republicans don't accept money from Jews. Just keep talking...it's funny. Trump is going to lose. You know it. I know it. Hell everyone knows it by now. We're all just going through the motions now.

bone spurs show up on xrays no faking it. big difference playing golf than marching 15 miles with 60 pounds of gear. scumbag commie OP detected.

Keep talking like you are about to commit suicide, Liberals. It would be a shame if you did.

I just want to see the look on the Trump supporter's faces when he loses. I just want to take a picture of that moment and freeze it so I can enjoy it forever.

His son was a hero, God bless him. He is a shariah loving piece of shit that should be 6 feet under. He tweeted a picture of Hillary in a Hijab suggesting perhaps she'd wear one for inaugeration. Fuck this faggot, he has done nothing for his country and his son's actions don't count for him.

Hillary is massively unpopular in the military

I want to see the look on your family's faces when you blow your own head off when Hillary loses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
See: The Rules

Trump Dosent stand a chance in hell m8 . He won't win enough battle ground states

Well you're in luck. Because we're in Hell.

Battleground states indeed.

Am I the only one that's gonna say it? His son was an idiot.

wtf i am you now

OP's pic doesn't bother me.

I am much more bothered by the way he cozies up to Putin, and his complete ignorance of well-known current events like Russia's forcible taking of Crimea from Ukraine.

Hearing NatSec experts speaking out against Trump, that's when shit got real for me.

Also, his strategy of demonizing Islam might score political points in the small towns of West Virginia, but it's a fucking disaster for the diplomatic community. We need the cooperation of Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia in order to defeat ISIS -- but the way Trump is needlessly antagonizing them over and over by insulting their religion is a strategic disaster for US interests in the Middle East.

It's one thing to explode the domestic political system to smithereens -- that's something I can cheer him for. But it's another thing altogether when he demonstrates ignorance about how to project US interests abroad. That shit is too important to fuck up, and Trump is a total fuckup in that area.

Goddam it, I really wanted a good alternative to Hillary, and I didn't get it. Fuck.

Does this bother you.

>Russia's forcible taking of Crimea from Ukraine.
Stopped readign right there.
You clearly have no knowledge or understanding of geopolitics
The USA and Europe forced his hand. He could have taken the whole country if he wanted, its within his sphere of influence, not ours, so its within Russia's right. We should consider it lucky that he did not mount a full scale invasion and instead chose to support the rebels. What can we do about it?
Next time, we've learned our lesson. Do not fuck around on Russia's doorstep.

OK I went back and read more. ISIS is funded by Saudi Arabia, so why the fuck should we ask them for help? SA is one of the most brutal dictatorships on earth right now, and an exporter of Wahhabism, the same disease plaguing the west. We are only allied with them because they paid off politicians. Now we have the Bakken oil fields and the opportunity to be led by a man with $10 billion in personal wealth, negating any influence.

Projecting US interests abroad brings us nothing but trouble. I challenge you to provide one example of how meddling internationally has helped the world community, other than those leaders and businesspeople directly involved in the relationship.

Good luck nigger.

Khan is a lawyer and Hillary shill using his dead son.

His son got killed by extremist Mohammedons in a war voted for by Hillary,

Why is he pissed at Trump?

Trump claims he won't bomb the living shit out innocent Muslim, pick fights in the Islamic world, and basically roll back on the airtrikes and carpet bombing of Muslims.

Why is this Pakistinani dude pissed off at Trump?

>Saudi Arabia
>fighting ISIS

wew, and you have the audacity to claim Trump has complete ignorance of well known threats.

Wow, I'm now a #CruzMissile.

>Hearing NatSec experts speaking out against Trump, that's when shit got real for me.
who? name names and post links.
any analyst worth their salt will tell you that the USA is changing fast, and whether it be Trump or someone else, an inward shift was inevitable in America. Bernie and Trump have identical foreign policies and both did very well with the populace. Hillary has a vested interest in keeping the status quo going, but her positions are being evolved out of existence

youtube.com/watch?v=4Eykr0Zjpwk

>Russia's forcible taking of Crimea from Ukraine.

That was to minimize the chess move of the US taking the Ukraine. The Crimea was a part of Russia for centuries and it has their Black Sea Naval port. "NatSec experts" want Russia destabilized and brought low—there are painful economic sanctions now. A world-wide monopolar political regime as envisioned by Zbigniew Brzezinski, the author of "The Grand Chessboard" needs Russia taken out...and that is very, very scary and risky. Think World War Three scary.

Now "ISIS" is declaring war on Russia. ISIS is a US-proxy. You don't think they received US trucks and equipment by accident do you? And all those "accidental" air drops of US weapons that went into ISIS hands?

Those NatSec experts are blinded by hubris. And Hillary Clinton is marching along.
Trump, though imperfect, is not part of their machinations.

>win

>War is bad! We need to end war!
>CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS GUY DIDN'T GO TO WAR!?

Which is it, liberals? I seriously don't understand.

>t.strawman